This shit coin can hits $10 at least in 3 months?

This shit coin can hits $10 at least in 3 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uBmDCM
youtube.com/watch?v=IA88AS6Wy_4
discord.gg/MW8NuYm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gonna tank down to 0

go all in on bazinga coin while you have the chance

No.

$10 EOY 2018 is somewhat realistic.

Anything before that is betting on the whole crypto market cap to hit 5 trillion.

2 trillion EOY market cap for all of crypto.

Huge correction in 2019 that takes 1-2 years to recover from.

Steady growth from then on.

How high could it get eventually?

How about $5

what happens in 2019?

It's funny how you act like you know what you're talking about.

Just look at XRB. Anything is possible.

Depends on how hard YC pushes this on their other companies. Could be a future top 10 coin, but that is many many months away. Not that it wont keep mooning, but plenty of other coins will be mooning just as hard.

Possible in 3 months. I'd bet against it. I'd be happy tho, my 3rd biggest holding.

Great project. Struggling to understrand why someone would want to own the token other than hoping it increases in price

The gubberment

After reading the whitepaper and scoping out the website, I feel like REQ is a genuinely useful project that could fill a potential niche in the world of cryptocurrency. It's definitely a long term hold for me, the fact that it's mooning right now is just a neat bonus.

You're not getting it mate, he is asking why it needs a token. The project is great, it's unthinkable that either this or something similar to it will replace paypal and much more in the future. Why does this need to have a token though? It fuels the transactions, but is that necessary for such a system to work?

Nice reading comprehension retard

You receive payments in REQ equal to the value of whatever the payer sent (fiat or crypto).

nope you'll be able to accept whatever currency you want. req will handle the conversion in the background with oracles/exchanges

This guy gets it. Fees for the transaction are paid in REQ which are then burned

So of what value is the token itself? The token pool shrinks but why would anyone want to own any in the first place, what utility do they have?

The actual request network seems to provide the bulk of the value of the project.

less supply = higher value

tokens are the fuel of the request network. a small amount of tokens will be burned in each transaction. the utility is the ability to use the request network

Sure but if I go and step on ants I've lowered the supply of ants worldwide yet ants still remain of zero value to anyone.

Why should I value a REQ token? I say this as someone that holds 4.5k lmao.

Refer to ripple for why that apparently doesn't matter

So does the person using the Request network need a token? If someone wanted to exchange Litecoins for dollars would they need a token to do it?

If no, I think I understand now. There is a fee associated with that transaction, and the fee come is paid by the network in the form of the token, so essentially the it's feeless for the person using the network. The tokens are limited in supply so people that already own them will see the value of them rise as the supply of them shrinks due to usage of the network?

Is this right? Or am I way off?

it needs a token so they can add the token burn to the equation

thats part of what makes REQ valuable

it wont be inflationary like ETH

Why REQ if you can hold Link?

you got it. the token exists as an incentive to build and maintain the network and are burned to reward to those who hold tokens. it could have been coded to not require the tokens but then it would operate at a loss and there would be no incentive to run the network, add features etc.

So it's essentially a way to "crowdfund" fees for people exchanging currencies? Does the user for sure pay no fee when using the network? That's a pretty good idea if so and it creates a good incentive structure, however in the world of crypto when everything is growing so fast do you think there will be a good incentive to hold these tokens if the only growth in their value comes from the fact that people are using the network? What if you could get better growth holding many other tokens, would there be any reason to hold REQ anymore?

You don't have to answer btw I'm just trying to understand what the fuck I've been memed into buying.

the user pays for the req that was burnt

transaction fees will be very low, something like 0.05% - 0.1%. users won't need to possess tokens, they will automatically be purchased in the background. there are other mechanisms at play that makes token grow in value too, like speculation. i'm sure there are many other coins that will grow quicker, but REQ is a pretty solid long term hold.

Interesting, thanks boys. At least the transaction fees are way lower than something like paypal.

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting Req

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself, shit ain’t going nowhere

Thats why if they do it right they will be able to take over paypals marketshare.

You're asking some seriously great questions.

Keep asking.

Wow.. honestly... there are thousands of trillions of ants, not to mention they reproduce. Are you ok up there?

People said XRP would hit $2 EOY 2018

stop spamming this in every thread about every coin

Lmao these two comments really say it all

i got that jacket

Daily listening for REQ memers
youtube.com/watch?v=IA88AS6Wy_4

Is VEN the same? Always shilled here and seems like all hype. Their shillers are vicious.

Fuck all these other people: Yes it's possible to hit $10. That would only be a 6 billion dollar marketcap.

REQ is the company with the most partnerships. It's owned by the same company that owns coinbase so listing is inevitable.

Yep!

Central bank funny money dries up

Why would coinbase be needed if REQ became prominent? Doesn't coinbase have a financial incentive to kill REQ?

I have been asking myself the same question, I have yet to figure it out but have just been assuming I am a brainlet because the price goes up

They are owned by the same company....

If anything REQ would become the payment option for Coinbase. Why would a company allow their subsidiaries to destroy each other?

Ycombinator holds a 25% controlling share stake in both companies.

REQ could easily become mainstream

Should mention that Ycombinator is the biggest shareholder in both companies so they are the biggest decisionmakers within both Coinbase and Request Network.

6%+ returns possible in elite crypto group discord.gg/MW8NuYm

But wouldn't they make significantly more money just operating Coinbase with its higher fees than using REQ?

Huge if true

this is why i sold honestly...congrats to everyone holding though!

No because REQ opens up more options and possibilities for profit. Draws in more customers with expanded utility, just coinbase totally stepping up its game to primo if you could use request network to exchange any currency on there.