Don’t say I didn’t warn you

I told u to buy link last month, told you to buy request a month ago.

I’m telling you to buy verge it won’t get any cheaper.

As for all the fudd you been reading.. read this

cryptoclarified.com/2018/01/01/635/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Oh and wiki leaks taking verge payment soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/issues/159
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/issues/175
discord.gg/5dMfZPH
discord.gg/uBmDCM
xvg.keff.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now is good time to buy user?

They pushing another core update in the next few hrs. Then it’s only up from here.

Why take a risk on verge? There are hundreds of other projects with huge upside potential other than XVG. I held from $0.03 sold at $0.28 and I'm never looking back. Besides, I put all that money on REQ which seems much more professional on Saturday. Investing in crypto is risky enough, but putting your faith in a team that has failed to deliver so many times is adding to the risk on a whole new level. The price of XVG is being held together by constant damage control, PR, hype and tweets. Its technology has no reputation. Just fancy logos and names. My advice, if you're in the green, cash out your principal and go search for a more stable project with a much more professional team.

Verge is literally a pump and dump coin

The coin itself has virtually no use, and was dead for awhile before the one (1) dev decided to start working on it again.

If you DYOR you'd realize this already and see it has no future. Doesn't mean it won't randomly pump like it was these last few days and make you a shit load of money, but it's still a dead coin

DYOR I did

There is massive value in this coin.

rajeesh stop shilling your $13 worth of xvg bags, it's over

github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/issues/159
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/issues/175

OP you bought ATH and you're shitposting to shill this crap, aren't you?

Wait a couple of weeks or months and XVG will be again at 100 sats.

Does it work? Am I safe if I buy drugs on the internet or order Lolis? Why should I use XVG when monero is much safer and proven to keep people out of jail. And PS, the White-Paper contradicts itself, the Devs constantly changing it to remove goals and features they didn't deliver. All this happens without communication

still reading shit posts on Veeky Forums? join a pump and dump group and double your money every other day. this discord group is HUGE with 60k plus users discord.gg/5dMfZPH

do i keep that wall up user?

Hey Monero people joining the post.

im signalling my group to eat that bitch and sent vergins to the ground

No, I made +9 btc out of verge, but you have to be pretty stupid to hold these bags now.

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting Verge

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself

Go for it.. tech speaks for itself.

Not worried.. it can drop to 300 sats and I am even.

I know this group and they are targeting other mcafee tweets cause it’s known his tweets go up.

So much lies... man you guys are fucked

Plz buy my bags user

Might be a surprise but I know what’s coming in the next few months so I don’t plan on selling and we all know in 1-2weeks it will be at least .30c

So that’s profit for everyone regardless when u bought.

You guys are desperate to fudd verge.

That’s ok I just 100k cause I now know your scared. XMR loosing market cap to so many privacy coins.

It was suppose to be a big year for Monero but now we have verge, navcoin, btcp, ADA etc etc...

Your like btc your time has come to step aside

XVG rebound is happening now, sell walls are down, I repeat, sell walls are down

I've seen several Youtube vids showing that Wraith actually works. Can anyone here confirm this?

Your right the walls are down.

I held through a ton of FUD but sold today.

Shitty dev team. If they can't meet a deadline they set or at least calm the community then I don't want to be involved in their shitcoin, I'm out

It’s working still a core release to come out and some minor bugs will be all fixed in a week.

They overcommitted on the deadline but the dev team doesn’t sleep.

Verge and wraith are live and real

There’s the truth

Damn it's moving should I get back in?!

Impatient and needs to moon on every coin ASAP

Up to u.. not hear to force people

More like expecting the team to not be unprofessional

Whatever go to IOTA their a treat. Or try link and get 0 update.

Reminder that you and I bought this coin on pure speculation that one day it would be worth something.

Reminder that verge is the laughing stock of crypto, and the ONE chance the devs had to redeem themselves was to meet the deadline they themselves set

That is forgotten when it rises. Always pains before the gains.

Remember that

It feels good to be out of that one.

> The page now includes Verge 4.0 (Wraith) transactions since TOR is not added to the latest Verge Core release.

xvg.keff.org/

i'm all in on IOTA atm, if thsi shit pumps im taking all my profit and going balls deep in verge, i'll either be rich this time next week or dead

"i'll either be rich this time next week or dead"
me every day with XVG

Im not falling for this meme again

I for one am glad to have fallen for this meme.

there is literally nothing wrong with that

Smart man. The upside to this token has been dwarfed the risks, I don't know of many other projects with such a checkered past or such a scummy community. Verge is whale shit.

LEDGER NANO S