Brothers. The ark is leaving. Let the non-believers drown in agony

Brothers. The ark is leaving. Let the non-believers drown in agony.

See ya later non-believers

Wish I could say we didnt warn you but you know how it goes

yaaaaasssss

That's the 100th time I've beard this in the past month. We are still laughing at your ARK grounded in port from our spaceships

Let them lie in the bed they have made. They have no one to blame but themselves.

>tfw all in on ARK but will be better off if I leave my funds in ETH instead

ICX, dead serious.

if you ain't seent it yet
y'all ain't gone be seentin it

I think this is the 4th "Ark is leaving" thread I've seen today.

The whale is lurking ready to come out and play

Literally outperformed by a 80 bil behemoth. Arkies will defend this

LET THE SINNERS DROWN

2.2k ARKIES IN MY WALLET

Have I gained access to righteousness?

5000 and deluded here. Any news to support this?

On a serious note, If you believe in Ark, then just leave it in your wallet and forget about it for a year because you expect it to go up and daily ups and down mean little because over time it will go up. If you don't believe in it, then dump it and find something better.

Well the whale set the walls, this run is now over

Thats not a wall, thats a joke

math shows the rocket will leave sometime between now and 1 week. might as well just get in now.

ARK has the best memes.

Currently have 75. Lets go boys

and his bought picks up the sells at 60600 with 56.14244572 ARK sells.

you dont need news when you have math user. news is a PND, math is a 10x over the next 3 weeks.

Goys, we have reached a new 24h high

Saw this the other day on the charts. I'm so ready for this moon to new ATH in sats

It is time, brothers.

i sold 1500 on that first pump to 55k, still got 1500 more though... please can i get redemption?

click one 1 day chart and zoom out, then make your decision.

let me see that math

I may be new and cant understand these graphs, but it looks like the whales are accumulating.

Come on baby, strap in. Got my 20 ark raring to go.

WOOF WOOF

>That 250 btc wall

can you please die trip friend?

The faithful are ready. Those who refused to listen shall be left behind.

No resistence in sight

except that MASSIVE wall...maybe it gets pulled but doubtful

Everything looks great on the 1 day chart. Just broke through the Ichi cloud, which means we have overcome resistance. And on top of that we just busted out of the ascending triangle. Currently, we are currently breaking through the previous run-ups resistance. It looks to be time my fellow delusionarians.

Explain this math to me. I want to believe!

No resistance on binance either

Here's a 4 hour chart close up. Once we close above that yellow line, we are golden.

Check out Bittrex - 260 btc sell wall around 69k

Forgot the chart. Sorry I am extremely deluded atm.

just the orange lines on the CMC chart. also the fact that all alts are mooning and its a new june. We will see ATH in sats in 2 or 3 weeks.

>60k

Lol so it still hasnt even hit the 120k it was previously at when I got stuck bagholding and lost a lot of my gains.

Nice one. You idiots are delusional. The rest of the market is outperforming ark massively. Stay in ark if you like losing sats.

Nice job buying the top faggot

never buy on all time high :D

OMG peaked at 300k, now less than 150k
NEO 1.1m, now 650k
ETH .15 btc, now .06

Be gone, troll

we goin back down, boys...

>buy high
good work user

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

lol retard keep his shit at the peak of the last june. yea i just got in 3 days ago and ill be out soon man. already gone up %40 in sats...

ARK + time = Moon

But seriously it has been building volume for so long someone has been buying up a fuckload.

>every thread since 15k sato
This pasta has staying power.

I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR MY GAINS

Come on Ark keep going, don't stop now baby!

Moon mission cancelled :(

healthy correction. It's just getting started boyo

Could it be? The legendary cup and handle formation?

For sure.

I knew it

probably gon go something like this, need more volume.

swear to god if I wake up tomorrow and we're back at 53-56k sats I'm gonna be furious
I want the moon lads

So I tried out biz_network's new Tx refund feature (based btw). But either it fucked up or they made it unclear.

In the blog post it mentions it'll be added to your pending payout, ok, cool. But on the Dashboard it lists "Total Fees Refunded: 5" which implies it's already been done (it hasn't), and my "Pending Payout" is well below that number.

So either "Total Fees Refunded" means "Total Pending Fee Refund" or it fucked up right?

This shit is still trying to go up.

I want to buy, but my first BCH, which I bought a few hours ago, will enter into my account 1/11/2018. Unfortunately, the ARK might leave without me. I will reassess then about buying for ARK longterm.

to be real ark has been a slow grower and i have been really on the fence of dumping it. don't beat yourself up if you don't get in.

Happy new year!

Holding ARK when ICX is here.

nigga i got into ICX as soon at it got on binance.

>tfw still haven't looked at ICX
Tbh though, all my money is tied up in coins I want atm.

this