Where did the "Dorn has autism" stuff come from...

Where did the "Dorn has autism" stuff come from? From reading in the books he doesn't have autism at all but instead is just a retard asshole.

If any of the primarchs have autism (or Asperger's) it's Perturabo. He also most likely has OCPD, which is what Guilliman probably has too.

Seriously, is this "LOL DORN HAS AUTISM" just Veeky Forums bullshit of not knowing or even caring what autism actually is?

Only people with autism care about the difference between autism and being retarded.

Please, be patient. I have autism.

The Horus Heresy books are some of the worst stuff GW has pumped out.

It’s a meme that Dorn has autism because he does nothing but build fortifications like legos and doesn’t show a knack for anything else.

That isn't autism.

No actual difference though.

I agree

According to mayo clinic, and a quick google search for Autism. The symptoms may include but arent limited to; People may experience:
Behavioral: inappropriate social interaction, poor eye contact, compulsive behavior, impulsivity, repetitive movements, self-harm, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Developmental: learning disability or speech delay in a child
Cognitive: intense interest in a limited number of things or problem paying attention
Psychological: unaware of others' emotions or depression
Also common: anxiety, change in voice, sensitivity to sound, or tic

It's LEGO.

Plural is LEGOs, unless speaking of the company itself LEGOS.

have you considered not being american?

Have you considered necking yourself?

It's LEGO.

That's right user, you show those commies, putting "u"s in words where they don't belong. Makes me sick.

Why the bait user?

THIS IS getting off topic, Rogal Dorn DOES have autism

No user. It's like the word cannon, cannon is plural of cannon.
Lego is plural of lego.
"They're playing with their lego."
"I bought some lego."
"I am placing my lego into bags."
"I am placing my bags of lego into these metal tubes on wooden frames with wheels ontop of a bag of black powder."
"I am using my lego as makeshift canister shot for my battery of five cannon."

Both cannon and cannons can be used though.

You can also use the word "Kannon" It doesn't make it correct.

Unless you're an Ork.

Or a grot

Sentient fungi then.

I'm lost. Is Lego sentient fungi?

Possibly. And Rogal Dorn has autism

ITT: dyslexia

>the last of us but the zombies are infected with legos

What kind of autistic cuck thinks Veeky Forums's meme slurs have any meaningful definition? They're literally just swears, user. It's like questioning the mechanics of telling someone to fuck off.

How can you tell someone to coitus off?