Post ITT if you are bagholding for the future world reserve currency

Eventually one crypto will reign supreme. I'll give you a hint. It's XRP.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to kill myself for holding this piece of garbage.
How is it possible to be worse than BitcoinTrash? It's beyond me.

How is that even possible? Even if you bought it 2 days ago you should still be capable of HODLing it for a few weeks.

.70 before Xmas, I'll hodl till 2019n if need be

ripple isn't crypto

This is exactly what (((they))) want you to think.

Trade me your preciou...I mean worthless BTC and ETH good sir. I have a worthl...I mean precious future world currency on sale! Very cheap will 10000x in the next 12 minutes guaranteed.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

Even if that's true, it's hillarious because XRP is going to beat all the other "REAL CRYPTOS" and become the global reserve currency. The central banks made their choice a long time ago and there's nothing we can do about it. Load your bags and become a millionaire.

When's the next XRP pump? We should be due again soon, right?

> deluded
Ripple is a central bank scam.
Sell your profits while you still have some and buy XLM with them.

Load up your bags and become a millionaire. XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion XRP locked up in escrow may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when they pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years. Then they will eventually abandon it in favor of something else.

nice copypasta.
Biggest scam in crypto after bitconnect. You realize the coin itself has little value? Banks are making their own crypto and MAY use Ripple's network which was designed to not even require the XRP coin at all.
The founder left Ripple to for Stellar because they had no moral compass. Think it over man. You guys are drunk on gains but you have to sell at some point. Stellar is going to have an amazing January. Sell now and easy 5x in January with XLM and FairX/IBM partnership

Tell me more about this founder of Stellar who left Ripple. At least a name so I can research.

Fuck off, Soros, i ain't falling for your bank scam.
[spoiler]Because i'm cut too[/spoiler]

Load up your bags and become a millionaire. After the global financial reset, you can sell your XRP for whatever crypto you want.

> can't tell if he's trolling
Jed McCaleb

lol this assumes that XRP has any notable value in the future once the central banks have taken all your BTC for their shitcoin

You better look up FairX quick before you end up buying XLM when everyone else is FOMOing in January.

That's why it's a good hedged bet for anyone that holds digital currency.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

Do you have any original thoughts, or do you just copy/paste what shills have cobbled together to convince weakminded people that they should hand power over AGAIN to the bankers.
The whole point of crypto was to decentralize monetary systems and give power back to people. You are giving away your gold bars for paper money.
The Banks don't just want money. They want control.

shut the fuck up you retard FUDer

>The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

Yes, instead they want something they can and HAVE printed on a whim.. Something that has declined in value to almost fucking NOTHING over the last 50 years...

XRP is basically the USD, it's not a crypto, it's not decenstralized.

The moment the government feels bad, or the jews are losing out in profit, it's your 'reserve currency' they're going to print more of, it's YOUR savings that are going to get obliterated by inflation.

Meanwhile Bitcoin is something that NO ONE can do that to. XRB, is something that NO ONE can do that to. Not them, not jews, not asians not bankers, not enemy nations, not Putin, not Hillary, Not Fucking Seth Rich.

You're telling me the jews really want fucking XRP? HAhahaa they already HAVE XRP. Who the fuck do you think you're buying XRP off?

When those banks 'signed on' with XRP.. what do you think they were given for free? MOUNTAINS of XRP.

You know what they weren't given for free? BTC and Eth.

You know what they are SELLING XRP FOR..? BTC AND ETH.

You're fucking deluded, the pieces of this pie add up wayy to fucking well.

And if that's not all. As soon as they got the BTC and ETH you know what they did? Go around buying up all the crytpo big 'buisnesses'.

Dragoncoin? up 100%.
Req? Up 100%.
Even fucking ARK went up.

This is textbook behaviour.

No thanks, I'm doing well enough without enabling you bancucks.

>invest in centralized bank coin
>banks get replaced by protocols

good luck with that retard

I am the shill that has cobbled together all this pasta.

Thousandaires are not capable of building a parallel economy that can provide for the food, clothing, shelter and luxuries of billions of people. They simply don't have control over enough land, labor and capital to get it done. The bankers have chosen their crypto and they are going to run its market cap up to the $50 Trillion ballpark in order to reset the global financial system. I'm trying to help as many thousandaires become millionaires as possible. After the reset just sell your XRP for whatever crypto you want.

holy shit I just read that the creators are personally sitting on 20 billion "pre-mined", and ripple labs are sitting on 55 billion (there is no such thing, because its not a crypto, they are literally just pre generated unique codes)

this is so fucking stupid, the creators of this shitcoin are going to be filthy fucking rich thanks to shills

>Ripple Labs chief cryptographer David (((Schwartz)))
>heavily involved with google, and the banking industry

who could possibly be behind this

this guy fucks

Fresh OC. Get your global reserve currency while it's $2!!!