Amazon Thread Foreign Relations Edition

>Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure on women. the process when performed on men have been said to be highly lethal.
>They were specifically designed to be an elite fighting force for a nation that was not officially recognized until very , by an eccentric figure whom is referred to as "The Supreme Commander."
>The Nation itself, Basileía Amazōníōn, was a former colony of some old empire
>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.
>the more experienced ones are hired out as bodyguards for wealthy merchants and nobility. This is, of course, when they're not garrisoned at their home nation.
>both of these services are loaned out to The Nation's allies for a reduced fee. Like favorable trade rights. Elite squads of amazons are rented out to their allies to fight in foreign wars.
>The Amazon Process is a tiered process. With more and more enhancements over an extended period of time. Generally increasing size and overall physical capability.
>The Society is mostly egalitarian, with men and women in the workforce, however the majority of the upper echelons of society are Elite Tier Amazons.
>Men have some administration work as well as general labor.
>Wyvern Hunting is one of the more popular trades in the country. Their scales make up a lightly better armor than padded clothes and boiled leather.
>Sabers, spears and chopping weapons are the order of the day, to take advantage of their increased size, as well as bows and javelins. Some Tales tell of Elite Tier Amazons using bows so large they fire spears.

Regarding Trade: What sorts of imports would the nation have and who can provide it? Further more, what would Basileía Amazōníōn trade in return for it?

Not sure on imports, I do assume the enhancements require a greater caloric intake so food would be something they'd import, but depending on the setting people might not be able to transport large amounts for trade, other than that I suppose maybe metals? Depends on how rich their land is in ore I guess

As for exports, I can see any surplus herbs and plants used for the enhancement process, I know someone pointed out alchemy was historically used to create dye so maybe there's some pigment they're known for?

Just stop. No one wants this.

I would say the Good Steel is a big import.

You can report the thread and hide it if you want it to go away man. Just try that.

cheese and wine were invented and widely spread partially as a way to preserve perishable food, Parmesan as shipped frequently to the us in the 18 century, plus wheat, rice and other grains are almost nonperishable, so importing food in not a impossibility.

Real thread over here

I’ve suggested the Amazons own the dye trade, and buy dragon components from Dragon hunters in the far west.

these are literally just politics threads, why not fuck off?

no this is the real one

Didn't know about cheese, makes sense now that you mention it, wasn't sure about grain either so I didn't want to suggest it, I suppose it's one of those things that's usually good till it gets wet or something?
But either way, yeah, in that case importing food, particularly things that would keep for a long time in case it's needed makes sense

I'm not sure I'd have them own the dye trade, unless they were a major power, that sort of thing tended to be very profitable
Maybe one or two dyes they're well known for?

I'd say they've got the best natural resources for Purple dyes.

I came here thinking this was gonna be about "cool RPG shit you can buy on Amazon" and am very disappointed.

If we're going with the woad idea blue may be best

Well that's when you find out Artemis the Arbalest has the core rulebook tattooed on her thigh.

yeah that's the idea, it's fine unless there's water involved. But then you need a valuable and marketable exporting good, since having a large trade deficit is the fastest way to bankrupt a nation. So even with the dye exportation doesn't mean the are rich, they just don't operate on a loss.

Especially since dragon materials would likely be at a premium.

Also I put up a lady samurai thread if anyone’s interested.

Well dyes will be their bread and butter (quite directly apparently), I suppose their profit would be their mercenary services.

>weak matriarchy on the verge of collapse populated by women and betamales
Chadbarian and Chadknight got a lot of cucking to do.

>Further more, what would Basileía Amazōníōn trade in return for it?
Mommyzon gfs

>Chadknight
They're called Cruchaders

Thought- what if other nations do an exchange program?

>we send a diplomat, you give her the full alchemical steroid treatment so we can understand your culture, blah blah blah favorable trade agreements
>comes back as Milfazon.

>Milfazon
Gay. Musclebabe or go the fuck back to /v/

>since dragon materials would likely be at a premium.
If dragons are so weak a woman can kill them, they're probably not worth much

>Chadbarian
>Cruchader
>Enchadter (best i got for wizard) (witchad, maybe?)
The party is shaping up for it's journey into the Amazon lands. It's mission: To restore the order of the universe by making Amazons submit to the Chad kingdom and also the cock

Chadman instead of Shaman.

If you are going to troll, at least put in the effort to pay attention you low energy beta.

>dragon slayers are Indians from the far west

and here i was thinking they were cucksaders.

>low energy beta
Says the self-hating Amazon soybiy

>tfw no Amazon cutie to make you her boywife because they all keep falling for Chadbarian cock

Just FUCK. OFF. All of you! This is MY thread, goddammit!

Says the ironically self-hating cuck who only replies to threads he hates.

You know you're on Veeky Forums, right?

The ride never ends.

The solution is to drown out the bait with real discussion.

Should there be any important trade goods besides dyes and dragon materia? Slaves?

>ironically self-hating cuck
Holy projection, Batman!

ahh yes, the replying to themself to make it seem like a very childish name calling argument.

Drugs. Opium and other stuff tends to turn a profid.

>Slaves?
Due to an all-female fighting force being ill-equipped for the endurance, upper body strength, pain tolerance, and plain old comraderie needed for war, they're more likely to be the slaves than the slavers. I'm sure you'll find chained up Amazons in every circus and sideshow around the world.

Nah, even though I think is a troll he does have a point, limited, occasional exports of dye and imports of food or rare magical ingredients to use in experiments should likely be the extent of their trade
At least in my opinion, I like the idea they're a small city state that can't really support large amounts of trade if they wanted to

Just be Chad

>What is WW1 US ‘isolation’.
Now are these boring regular everyday drugs, or are these alchemical drugs that do magic?

Amazonian aphrodisiacs?

Really missed the point of the thread, didn’tcha?

Lmao janitors with mommy fetishes are upset today.

You only need to be in the right location to be a major center of trade.

>Pointing out illogical inconsistency is now trolling
What happened to this board?

>Just hate women lol
No thanks

And I've been going with the idea they're off the main trade routes for the most part
Can be different in your version if you want

General tone and meme usage makes me think he's not so much pointing out an inconstancy as trying to get a rise, does have a point as I noted though

>No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
Thread hijacked like a certain plane in the same way your amazon mommy gf is hijacked by Chadbarian

maybe something that gives you "Spirit Vision" or something.

An excuse to not get overtly involved in WW1 since they were still hurting from the Civil War

Chadbarian loves women and women love Chadbarian, especially Amazon women.

... fifty years later you dumbass?

>Geographically isolated nation
>Major trading hub
Really gets that noggin joggin

I was thinking the nation was a waystation between the mainland and far west.

Actually I love Amazons, I'm just here to remind you what would happen to them.

Fifty years of sour relations between the north and south, an obliteration of nearly an entire generation of young men in the massacres that wouldn't be matched until WW1, and no strong geographic ties to any nations fighting.

Yes, they were still hurting fifty years later and weren't culturally ready to go all in on another war. Hell, they dragged their feet on entering WW2 as well and it took goddamn Pearl Harbor for the US to finally rediscover their fighting spirit.

Yes, the isolationist nation surrounded by mountains with only one or two easily navigated routes that's apparently infested with dragons and run by a despotic tyrant.

Just like how North Korea is a global trade center

Must we go into the biological differences between a Wyvern and Dragon? For the Nth time!?

Well for starters wyverns are much easier to kill, which is good for the amazons, since they're women.

You are misreading the era (t. History major) it had nothing to do with the civil war, as evidenced for instance by the Spanish American war in 1890, the us could easily mobilize if they wanted to (and did). Any I’ll will between north and south had been erased since at the time everyone agreed they hated black people, and so there wasn’t a dividing issue (outside of the south voting as a block for democrats).

What the issue was, was that the people didn’t care for the war in Europe as they had no stake, while elites wanted to keep markets on both sides open, and didn’t want to close off a market due to wartime Embargo.

The US was not war-weary from the civil war.
Pay attention to the discussion, we’ve cleared up the confusion between the competing visions.

So is this basically a monster slaying economy? Seems like it would cause issues.

Speaking of chads conquering ladyville, if you were in the earlier threads there were some pretty damn monstrous rape beasts involved.

Yeti-men - Huge hair-covered creatures that range in height from 8 to 12 feet tall, are ridiculously strong, exo-cannibalistic, are at the Neolithic stage technologically, and reproduce by opportunistic raping. Strong enough to tear an amazon in half just by grabbing her arms and pulling. They are found in remote wilderness, mountain caves, ruined settlements, jungles, taigas, forests, tundras, deserts, rain forests, on the coast of estuary rivers, and on the coast of icy rivers. They range in color from pale white to night black and have hair black, red, blonde, or orange in color.

Fomor Men - even bigger than yeti-men, Fomor men range from 9 to 13 feet in height and are at Paleolithic technology. They reproduce through opportunistic raping and are strong enough to kill an amazon by punching her. They are heave-inducingly deformed, brutal Neanderthal like beings, most usually found underground, in mountains, in mines, near remote lakes, near discontinued wells, in jungles, in taiga forests, or in ruins. Even stronger than yeti men, Fomor men can kill amazons with a single unarmed attack, and are exo-cannibalistic omnivore scavengers. Fomor men are hairless and range in skin tone from dark blue to blood red, usually having gold, black, or green eyes.

Despite their extreme brutality and their general evil/nasty/unhappy vibe, both these species can make kids with amazons, and with more normal mortal women, since these types of men are the "debilitation" spoken of in the fluff.

>we’ve cleared up the confusion between the competing visions.
Clearly not as everyone keeps changing their fucking story every goddamn post

Seems like species liable to starvation due to their high necessary caloric intake and limited diet, unless their population is so low that they aren't even threats

Its not the most stable of economies, but with dyes serving as a safety net, it wont crash and burn. Maybe a steady decline over a century. But not crash and burn.

An encounter with them might only be 2-3 of them and might only be once in your lifetime.

I would imagine evil powers and people raise barracks-packs of them to be soldiers though, so you might encounter them as an auxiliary to some evil army, too.

It's not the economy that will crash and burn this society, it's the fact that all societal institutions only exist because men want to control the passing of resources to their children, which is not a factor in matriarchal amazon society.

Well, the direction I’m going is the Far West has the most silver and gold, sell various pelts and dragon-materia, and export sugar from plantations.

The Amazons (maybe a trading league of city-States) sit at the cross roads of Far West sea-routes, and besides tariffs, have a lucrative due trade.

Given how the medieval economy is on the collapse though, this wealth goes towards mostly trying to maintain stability rather than anything else.

>but with dyes serving as a safety net,
Nobody is gonna want dumb retards mashing berries together, especially since their territory is now arid instead of tropical and thus not nearly as ride with exotic plants to turn into dyes and sell.

You underestimate the demand for luxuries.

It would be assumed that they are exterminated around civilized societies. There's a reason we don't got lions in Europe anymore.

I'm assuming the amazon's economy can support it's nation but only just, the extra caloric intake required by the higher tiered amazons eats up any surplus, hiring them out/trading with other nations when they'd rather not is largely a means to restore any surplus of grain they had
Course this also means there's a hard limit on the number of amazons the nation can make forcing them to skew toward quality rather than quantity in troops

We've been over this user, just cause everyone here is named "Anonymous" does not mean they're the same people

What said, good colors of dyes were a huge seller back in the day

At the same time I would imagine that there are areas so far away from civilizations that they exist in numbers there.

Dyes sold bank up until artificial dyes could be produced.

You underestimate how well shit grows in arid badlands. Most exotic dyes were from tropical regions. That's what made them EXOTIC, dumbass.

I thought there were some common colors that were pretty cheap, though that could just be relatively speaking I suppose

look no every one is a cuck like you, if monsters are raping women, on a medieval magical society, knights mages and mage-knights are genociding the shit out of them,

>What is lapis lazuli
Comparitively, but almost any dye would net you a tidy profit.

As well they should be. Cucky.

how, if they need human women to breed with?

>mosnter bits and luxury products to support import of food and equipment which they can't produce themselves as they're mostly tribal living in an arid location
Mass starvation waiting to happen. If I was an amazon I'd be getting the fuck out of there and moving to some more stable human society.

>knights mages and mage-knights are genociding the shit out of them,
Not if it's manhating feminazis like OP described

>>what is lapis lazuli
Worst gem

They don't, I just meant 'women period'. Elf women, orc women, troll women, it's all pretty much the same.

>knights mages and mage-knights
You mean Cruchaders, Witchad/Enchadters and Cruchadters? The amazons would be ever so grateful for their work, how would they reward them?

Again, not tribal

They're worse than tribal, they're goddamn communist cucks.

How? Do you not see what happened to the world after the fall of the Roman empire? They would be reduced to tribalism and wouldn't be able to get out the way patriarchal societies did.

Hey you.

Yes you.

Tell me, if it were up to you- what do you think is a good design for strong independent warrior women who are into gentle femdom. I’m curious.

Hard mode: no cuckoldry.

>strong independent warrior women who are into gentle femdom
>good design
May as well ask me to design a shit-free sewer, m8

These guys wouldn't exist next to societies that don't like women getting raped, maybe that's why there are so many around Amazon land?

What the fuck are you on. Rome did not devolve into tribalism. It devolved into feudalism. Read a fucking book.

Them the Amozoness are doing the job. if a species of monster started raping men do you think men would just go,
>well its not women might was well be raped...
you fucking cancer? why do you think amazons would just bend over and get raped?

>Them the Amozoness are doing the job.
>Women
>Doing hard labor
Pfffffffff

Then stop throwing a shit fit.

>tribal, they're goddamn communist cucks
In a matriarchal society that's the same thing.

Well for one, I'm assuming the province it was in ended up in a more feudalistic state, as most roman provinces did, the commander just took over as ruler