bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Blood_Bowl_More_Guts_More_Glory/Blood_Bowl_More_Guts_More_Glory_(2017)_1
comixininos.com
greebo-games.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna start my blood bowl adventure by splitting the core box for orcs. Should I get anything else like supplements, cards, more dice etc? I want to order everything essential in one run

You want the Almanac so you have rules for league play, star players, and additional teams.

You probably want another Orc set so that you have the full complement of Black Orcs and Orc Blitzers, as nearly every recommended starting roster has you using all 8 instead of the 4 the box comes with. That, or get some models you can convert to look appropriate.

The Almanac is all else you need. You can work from there pretty manageably. The only other issue is the glue and paint resources.

Somebody got link to the old BB comics (More Guts, More Glory) by any chance?

thank (You) kindly

No problem, I checked my adblocker and saw it explode.

Sadly my alternative link is the same but here is another.

readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Blood_Bowl_More_Guts_More_Glory/Blood_Bowl_More_Guts_More_Glory_(2017)_1

Enjoy anyway, its bloody fun.

>The only other issue is the glue and paint resources
Oh, I already have them - I'm playing AoS and 40k so I also have plenty of paint.
>you have the full complement of Black Orcs and Orc Blitzers
Well, fuck. I mean they are not super expensive but I will end up with 8 spare models that noone will want to buy, yeah? Should the human player also get another box for his team?

>No almanac scans
How

>Should the human player also get another box for his team?
Yep. Technically you can use all the linemen in both teams. You can always try making a Chaos Renegades team using the spare models as well.

Going to boot up a new team in COL. Wondering who my new team shoild be between Nurgle or Norse?

Okay, good to know - thanks

Rolled 6 (1d6)

Gfi

Any advice how to stop caring if I lose as my favorite team? I dont mind losing as normal teams but as my favorite team I do.

How can I get over this mental barrier and have fun with them again?

Do you guys have any favorite third party Blood Bowl models? I was thinking of using a team that looks different during the next season of the local league, as everyone just uses the teams that have models released by GW, which gets samey.

comixininos.com

These guys got a broad catalogue.

greebo-games.com/

These guys are actually pretty cool. Now I am beginning to wonder which Undead team would be the best to play.

Shambling/Normal Undead would be your best bet. Absolutely murderous at the start and can massacre or outbash anyone at the start.

About to start a new league with some pals, I'm playing DE with a 4 Blitz, 6 Line 1 Runner roster. My question is what sort of skill progression should I go for? Who should i try and level up first? I know my purchase order is;
Apothecary-witch aelf-reroll-witch aelf but after that im stumped.

I'm playing vs Chaos, Dwarves, Orks, Humans, Lizard men and High Elves I think.

Blodge on Blitzers asap, dodge or pass on the Runner, dodge or block on the liners. In my view you need to level up your Blitzers ASAP.

Okay that's enough to keep me going, gonna have to try and score with my blitzers it seems!!

>tfw im going to get the started set soon and im gonna start playing every sunday with my friends
i dont know much about the game but ive been reading up on the rules and watching some people play it and it seems fun
so far i think im going to start with orcs but i would love to play chaos dwarfs but idk how i would get ahold of them

Orcs are a better starting team for beginners anyway. Chaos Dwarfs are fun but they're hard to get your head around till you're more experienced.

i just love the goofy models
would buying some originals from ebay be worth it?

For collectibles sure. I mean they are nice moulds. The only issue is you are lacking a bull centaur if you can get your hands on the team, so if you got some spare Warhammer models you may need to proxy.

Guys, tell me about the human team. Is it newbie-friendly? How is it doing out-of-the-box against orcs? I will play against my gf and don't want to crush her with in unbalanced game tho

Out of the box vs orcs they are fine. But on a meta level, humans are considered mediocre at best. They are not an outright bad team,but they get outbashed by Orcs abd Chaos, outsped by elves. They struggle vs bashers.

My werewolves arrived today. One is clearly going to be an ST4-5 model and the other is more of agi model.

They look nice. Will you give them some greenstuff sculpting?

Well, I hope there is a way to give her a head start in few games

>greenstuff sculpting
Yea. Not much though. I really really like the larger one and i've never used green stuff before.

I was thinking a wilder mane and a bracelet for the large one and some spiked shoulder pads or something for the smaller one. I'd put a muzzle helm on it, but I've never never done this before so yea.

I'm also going to cut away their bases and rebase them on a 28mm

by the way, they larger werewolf is a reaper mini #77464 I happened upon it by chance. As you can see it's a bit higher profile than a black orc, but it's a way sturdier more solid mini than the one people have been using on the right.

Yeah there is. BB allows underdogs to buy more things to bridge a gap. Including Star Players.

Bump

Keep us updated.

People say Chaos and Nurgle are among the two worst teams in the game at the start. Does that include compared to the stunty teams?

Is BB/BB2 a good way to see how the tabletop version works? I have two friends willing to buy teams to start a tiny league with me but we want to try it before spending big money tho

Yes and no.

Yes because BB2 is a great way of seeing what the game is like, and it even has a campaign that teaches you the rules step-by-step.

No because it won't actually teach you the rules beyond a basic grasp (I've seen several long-time players of online Blood Bowl struggle immensely at basic tabletop gameplay), and it has an altogether different feel to it than tabletop.

I suggest just making cardboard cut-outs for mini's, and drawing a pitch on a dry-erasable battlemap or just some graph paper first. It's ultimately still more representative of the tabletop experience IMO.

I think so. The other user is right many online blood bowlers struggle in tabletop but that is only because the game does the rolling for you. If you learn the rules youre fine.

So, Veeky Forums, my Bret Blitzer just rolled double 5s.

Do I take a strength skill or the MV? I really don't see any Strength skills that immediately appeal, while the MV seems super good.

The +MV is worth it early on. After that I would suggest maybe Mighty Blow.

Please respond

Not as bad as the stunty teams but still bad

Holy crap, third party models are so goddamn expensive. I just want my lizardmans.

You could try to order the old models.

Do you have any controversial or odd opinions on BB /bbg/?

I think Chaos aren't half as bad as people say as a starter team. Far from the best but still decently bashy.

Ok so my FLGS owner cajoled me into buying a BB team for a tournament tommorow. Before i put them together, how should i build them? I was gonna paint them to match my Sigmar Corsairs, so i'd like to play Dark Elves if possible. I was told they were high-skill/hard to play but i'm sure i can figure it out.

Tips and tricks on what to build?

To clarify i purchased the "Elfheim Eagles" box.

I've been out of the gam(literally) for some time now. Is BB2016 already dropped/done by GW or are there more teams to come?

Hard to play a Elf Union Box as Dark Elves. You lack 2 blitzers, got catchers you wont need, also no Witch Elves (also no Assassin, but that is a minor issue).

But Elf Union is a fun team, and their lore is basically "High Elves plus the odd Wood/Dark Elf who are in it because they actually love the game", so you could play them as a Dark Elf only Pro Elf team if you want to. Add an edgy, dark-elfy paint scheme and voila, rather unusual team.
Cold Blooded Corsairs, lol.

I got some recommendations from the discord. Luckily i've got a pile of corsair parts to kitbash a bit.
Gonna make 6 Linemen, 4 Blitzers and a runner. I'll post pics once more are done.

More teams to come. 4 more this year and a few new side releases. Deathzone too I assume. It has not been dropped.

Bump

My collection is expanding faster than I can paint.

I'm going to repurpose the human team in the starter box as thralls for my vamps.

I'm also testing this decoart gesso as a primer. Shit's cheap as fuck.

>splitting the core box

there's only one rulebook

>starting with vampires

Brave man. Insane but brave. Id even recommend a stunty team before vampires. Good luck though and show us your minis once sorted.

Bump

The video games keep track of a lot of things for you and sort scatter dice etc out. It shows tackle zones, assists etc. The game tells you what you can and can't do and the %/dice rolls needed.
The TT version means you have to keep tabs on these things which can grind down the fun and make things longer, even worse if the person you'e playing doesn't understand these things.

I'd recommend picking up the rule book and doing as says, make a shitty pitch on a marker board and use tokens as players to see how a game will work.

Yes it does,

Rolled 5 (1d6)

gfi

I think it might be the guy who can't into mini painting.

>starting
Been playing for years. I just like having the team for collection. It's just 6 vamps and some humans with pale skin painted in red tints. The human team can continue being a human team too.

And I just couldn't stop myself from snagging the privateer press bloodrunners.

After a couple of games knowing the basic rules is easy. You can just buy the almanac after that and have everything you need.

So why not just play Nurgle?

Im very new

How do I def against bashing teams with skaven? As soon as they have the ball i am helpless

Pull back and keep your gutters and stormvermin to the rear. If you get a rat ogre, attack their box and try to swarm him. Dodge with linerats at end of turn to reduce blocks.

Well have fun. You are in for a wild ride.

Chaos are faster and more suited for combat as everyone has mv 6 and str 3 at least.

What is the most hated team in BB and why?

Likely Dwarves.

Boring to play, boring to play against, incredibly one dimensional in their play.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Gfi

To think they used to have 40k rerolls.

are the lizardmen in it? or were they squatted?

I hate khemri and lizardmen most. The amount of high strength they throw around makes it feel like you're trying to ignore an obstacle instead of interacting with the other team.

Never had much of an issue with dwarves, myself.

Lizardmen are in it in the "Teams of Legends" section with all the other teams to be updated. They're still official just haven't gotten a nice two page spread yet.

They can be tough to fight against depending who you play. Absolute nightmare for chaos.

>I'm playing AoS
yuck

What team do you play?

May be fighting a exhibition game vs undead.

Between rookie vamps, chaos or goblins, who has the best chance?

Orcs and wood/dark elves, mostly.

Bump

Rolled 5 (1d6)

GFI

I painted the werewolves.

I'll probably strip them, but my green stuff arrives this week, along with a lizardman.

Damn those look great. You also chose a good team with the necromantics. Have fun with them and also let us know how they do on the field.

Community on here for bb is small.

I'm not scanning every page, but I took requests. I uploaded every page of the teams of legends a day or two after the almanac released.

Bump

ded

Rolled 2 (1d6)

Gfi into endzone in the snow

I have the Lizards and the Necros from Star Player Minis

Here's a team reroll!

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Rolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d6)

Armour roll

Bump