Filename Thread

Filename thread? Filename thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJSMFXYSojXotCa_NrjYM54ICmSmmCygg
youtube.com/watch?v=nClYDL7jgj0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rot9uaVO8s
slatestarcodex.com/2017/12/26/a-history-of-the-silmarils-in-the-fifth-age/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you implying that Major Kira is the doppleganger? That would mean that the mirror universe of That Guys actually started roleplaying well. Or are you implying that the Intendant is the Doppleganger? In which case, Major Kira would've been That Guy's regular character.

SPACEBALLS THE POST

This is just useful to have.

>This kills the joke

>Not WhiteKnight.jpg

And I'm out. That is to say that I could probably fill up a billion Filename threads, had I actually bothered to save everything I have over the years with proper filenames instead just just numbers.

One day I'm going to organize my folder properly. But it is not this day.

as someone who has no idea whatsoever how MTG works, i have to ask what exactly is happening here? Because it sounds ominous.

You lose, at turn one.

Basically, a player committing suicide on the first turn of the game in the most definitive and permanent way possible.

Cool, source w/ sound?

> Still has one mana floating around.
I'm not letting my guard down.

To be more precise, you draw those seven cards and play the swamp. Tap for one black mana, cast Dark Ritual to get three. Use one of those three to cast another Ritual. Now you're floating five mana.

Use one to cast Demonic Consultation which would let you search up a card by exiling other cards in your library. Since you name a card you don't have, you exile everything. Use one mana to cast Sinkhole and destroy the only swamp you played. Cast Tormod's Crypt for free. Cast One With Nothing to discard your hand - not that there's anything left. Finally, sacrifice the Crypt to exile your graveyard. The last two black mana go away at end of turn.

End of turn, you have no hand, no library, no graveyard, and no cards on the battlefield. On your next upkeep, you lose because you can't draw. Your opponent technically wins, but you really did everything.

It's also worth noting that, with 5 mana floating on turn 1, there's a LOT of terrible things the deck could have done to the opponent. You've not only obliterated yourself, you've shown that you could have destroyed your opponent on the way.

Someone once likened it to pulling a shotgun during a an old west shoot-out, and then blowing your own head off.

explain the vid, I want more

There was already an active filename thread.
A curse upon you !

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJSMFXYSojXotCa_NrjYM54ICmSmmCygg

Explanation is the title. It's a 2016 Australian web show about a wizard in a typical High Fantasy world who finally just goes "bugger all this", opens a portal, and moves to Australia.

But then more fantasy people start coming through...

Toritan.

Wellllllp, now I have a new (un?)life goal.

>Polaris
Yeah good luck with that.

Sauce?

Polaris was identified as early as Ptolemy in 169 AD, and probably earlier. It's the brightest star in Ursa Major and is close enough to the pole at any point after about 100 BC. Before the whole the whole of Ursa Minor is close enough for that purpose.

Sauce?

>spawn in the southern hemisphere

Your "gun"slinging is weak.

I'm not sure what the exact show is, but I believe that is Light Balance. That's their entire shtick.

It really needs a better name

Kinda poor for an RT, but we all gotta start with our star spanning trading dynastie somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rot9uaVO8s

Wrecking Orchestra

20+ you-chose points !!

I still don't understand how the picture relates to the filename.

fucken sauce?

context?

its a weird theory as to what is in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction

Fucking beautiful.

>Longcar is long.webm

>SPACEBALLS THE SARCASTIC QUOTE

This I gotta hear

Apparently, Marcellus Wallace got his hands on the fucking Simirils. Which, sort of works, they're both McGuffins, highly valuable, characterized by the fact they give off beautiful light.

>fanon Genma Saotome

"Quick, everybody out of the universe!"

slatestarcodex.com/2017/12/26/a-history-of-the-silmarils-in-the-fifth-age/