Amazon Thread Domestic Culture Edition

>Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure on women. the process when performed on men have been said to be highly lethal.
>They were specifically designed to be an elite fighting force for a nation that was not officially recognized until very , by an eccentric figure whom is referred to as "The Supreme Commander."
>The Nation itself, Basileía Amazōníōn, was a former colony of some old empire
>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.
>the more experienced ones are hired out as bodyguards for wealthy merchants and nobility. This is, of course, when they're not garrisoned at their home nation.
>both of these services are loaned out to The Nation's allies for a reduced fee. Like favorable trade rights. Elite squads of amazons are rented out to their allies to fight in foreign wars.
>The Amazon Process is a tiered process. With more and more enhancements over an extended period of time. Generally increasing size and overall physical capability.
>The Society is mostly egalitarian, with men and women in the workforce, however the majority of the upper echelons of society are Elite Tier Amazons.
>Men have some administration work as well as general labor.
>Mostly, men are treated as second class citizens and to be kept in the home for their own safety
>Some men are allowed to go to war, but they must first receive permission from their wife or mother to bear arms
>The ideal male body in Amazon culture is youthful, slim, and soft
Regarding culture: what kind of festivals or rituals do you think such a people would hold?

I believe this is a troll thread too

I think this belongs to /trash/. You will be able to post your giantism/muscle girl fetish and the rest we would be able to talk about TG without a cluttering of bait or fetish threads.

>and the rest we would be able to talk about TG without a cluttering of bait or fetish threads
Nothing stops you from talking about TG. Nobody derails your threads, nobody invades your generals.

>tfw nu/tg/ kicked out every single writefag, creative thinker, and worthwhile poster on this entire fucking board and were absolutely gleeful about it, utterly annihilating their own fucking board culture, not even caring in the slightest about what they lost
>tfw without a proper board culture anymore, /pol/-bait and fetish-fapbait threads have managed to take over the board itself
Like the greatest of poems, it rhymes, but it is also unbearably saddening.

>Nobody derails your threads, nobody invades your generals.
I wish user, some fucker post a totally unrelated image and you have all kind of fuckers shitting the thread.

Then try again. You are not a pussy to give up so easily, right?

Good thing we didn't kick out old geezers and wannabe oldfags who didn't do anything productive but loved to talk about good ol' times when Veeky Forums was so creative

Yes, and for that, I thank (You). It allows me (and probably others) to relentlessly shitpost and mock all of you for being such utter retards.

Thank you too, wannabe oldfag. Have an extra serving of (You) in return.

Alternative version of lore which I like better:

>Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure on women. the process when performed on men have been said to be highly lethal and debilitating if not.
>They were specifically designed to be an elite fighting force for a nation that was not officially recognized until very , by an eccentric figure whom is referred to as "The Supreme Commander."
>The Nation itself, Basileía Amazōníōn, was a former colony of some old empire
>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.
>the more experienced ones are hired out as bodyguards for wealthy merchants and nobility. This is, of course, when they're not garrisoned at their home nation.
>both of these services are loaned out to The Nation's allies for a reduced fee. Like favorable trade rights. Elite squads of amazons are rented out to their allies to fight in foreign wars.
>The Amazon Process is a tiered process. With more and more enhancements over an extended period of time. Generally increasing size and overall physical capability.
>The Society is mostly eglatarian, with men and women in the workforce, however the majority of the upper echelons of society are Elite Tier Amazons.
>They hunt Wyverns as part of a coming of age ritual, and many adults have some form of trinket or clothing made from that hunt.
>Sabers, spears and chopping weapons are the order of the day, to take advantage of their increased size, as well as bows and javelins. Some Elite Tier Amazons use bows so large they fire spears.

As of late, the boywives of Amazonia have become enamoured with the culture of eastern elves. What do?

Aww shucks'. You spoil me, my dearest newfag. Have a (You) too.

I'm not saying don't make giantess threads, but you could at least try to vary the OP a little.

>No boywives
It's shit, senpai

Any reason you like soywives so much?

I appreciate your gift, my fellow newfag

Even if that's my kink, I don't think the last five lines are quite correct OP

But onto your question
>Regarding culture: what kind of festivals or rituals do you think such a people would hold?
Well I could see a celebration of the leader's birthday, back in medieval times I know birthday's weren't really celebrated save for that of leaders, maybe if there's a yearly recruitment for new amazons there may be some sort of ceremony for it, other than that I'd imagine whatever religious ceremonies/holidays they practiced

Better yeah

It's cute~

>mods are autosaging these threads
Ahahaha get fucked fetishfags

I'm pretty sure the only ones left in these threads are people trolling each other

Isn't that the entirety of Veeky Forums?

No, we have a good mix of people pining for questthreads, fetishfags, and one guy who actually likes table top games here too

I'm a fetishfag. I only post on Veeky Forums instead of a red board because I know it pisses off /pol/. Red boards are actually more creative than Veeky Forums these days

Don't forget lazy bait threads, /pol/posting (left, right and center) and threads for advertising podcasts for people who actively refuse to play traditional games themselves (these are the worst imho) in the mix

Also fetishfag here, Veeky Forums's still more creative in my opinion, people actually talk here

Also I kinda wish these threads did go in fetish directions outside of trolls just spamming things, it had potential

Other fetishfag here. You gentle femdom fags do nothing BUT talk and none of your ideas ever have potential. These threads got what they deserved

Honest question, what's wrong with discussion on a discussion board?

>Veeky Forums's still more creative in my opinion
Could I ask in what areas do you think it's more creative? There are creative people still but they are mostly splintered between many general threads or threads nobody else visits and reads like regular worldbuilding thread.

As I said, people still talk about things

Yes, but do they create new things?

Yes, talking tends to result in new ideas, not always and not often but frequently enough

C'mon, talking isn't enough. There needs to be some source of inspiration, something impactful leaving strong impression onto you. Images, music, experience provide strong and condensed inspirational material. Discussions are good for polishing ideas and building from the existing ones.

It's not a discussion board, it's a traditional games board.

It's a board for discussing traditional games and related things on anime imageboard

And your femdom fetish isn't a related thing

I don't have femdom fetish. Worldbuilding and preparing for games is the most related thing to traditional games after discussing the games themselves.

>. Discussions are good for polishing ideas and building from the existing ones.
I'll agree to that, though I do think just chatting can act as a springboard for new ideas

What, do you think we should be playing traditional games here instead of talking about them?

This shit is far too vanilla for my femdom fetish actually

So question- I like Amazons for injecting swords and sandal elements.

What should be the backstory for them then? Should the be from a fallen empire?

For background this setup is with a league of Amazonian city states around a sea-basin, with a wide array of cultures and ethnicities. These Amazons are female giants.

For swords and sandals go for divine heritage. Either real or mythical which conceals their more mundane origin. In that time period every tribe would have their own legendary story of how they descendant of river goddess or some ancient hero.

I should rephrase myself- injecting swords and sandals elements in a medieval setting.

>medieval setting
What kind of medieval setting are we talking about?

Fond of them being a remnant if you're going to go with the city states idea personally

Kitchen sink medieval setting, but with ‘realism’ injected in it.

There’s a far west in this one two that is across a massive land route, there is a China and Japan across the ocean, and there are snow elves in the North Pole that are Christmas themed.

Say that sea is a huge crater formed by asteroid which destroyed the ancient empire. City states reside on its borders protected from land invasion by mountain ridge raised by impact and from each other by sea. City states bear resemblance to original provinces where they resided and retain their original cultures and ethnicitie. Amazons become giants as the result of radiation, magical elements in the asteroid or biological symbiote carried by it.

No, giants are just a race in the setting. The southern ones are Amazons, the northern ones are pretty patriarchal.

>No, giants are just a race in the setting.
Whatever you floats your boat, my dude. They might as well be monsters under the bed since you have Santa's elves already.

Like I said ‘realism’ airquotes. Like they are very charitable, wear a lot of red, have reindeer sleds, but they don’t deliver presents.

Anyway, I was thinking of having a series of fallen empires. A Roman flavored one, a gothic flavored one, a Egypt/Persian flavored one, and a Viking flavored one for the main regions.

What brought down all these empires?

I haven’t decided the specifics, but a part of it is the gods are twitchy about sentient life growing too powerful, and regularly kneecap society. The last attempt including splitting mankind into five variants (elves, Dwarves, men, giants and halflings).

That works, probably colors the religions of that world though, everyone having their own interpretation why unless the gods told them why

Well history starts way after the fallen empires fell, the only reason people know about that period is from how many ruins there are.

But plenty of myths touch on previous periods, such as when beastmen became a thing, and when dragons ruled the world (both seperate attempts by gods to kneecap society).

That makes sense then yeah