2018 - Year of the dog

You fucking idiots still don't get it do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/
discord.gg/uBmDCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/

Doge forever

i'm so balls deep in doge

this will go to $1 a coin the moment normies actually get into crypto. they are rounding 2nd base right now.. 3rd base is doge. 1st base was LTC and 2nd base was XRP.

rude

lewd

you need to be good DOGEs

Ok. I have 20.000 Doges.
When to sell them? Best case reinvesting them desu

try to sell them at the top

Legit my #3 position. Was my #2 until REQ blew past it.

This shit is following the line almost perfectly. Primed for the next pump. Also Chinese year of the Dog, they're going to go apeshit for dogcoin.

DOGE is the best of boys.

Wait until Q3 2018. DOGE will be $300 each. The DOGEning

Doge will replace Bitcoin. Screencap this.

Daily reminder that Bitflur.com is a fucking hijacking scam and you WILL lose your money.

Fuck you pajeets.

autism

Balls deep is where you need to be for 2018. Congratulations to you and your family.

20 thousand isnt worth that much. just hodl them till the next bull run or just keep them forever and use them to buy shit online.

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting DOge

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself doges

dont fall for this scam

Fuck off kike, you're posting this in every thread.

Doge is unstoppable!

400k DOGE

Will I make it? Bought at 17 sats

Get your discord shit out of here faggot. pnd is for weak little boys. This thread is for good boyes.

youre just some guy

post caps, you retrd

Best thread on Veeky Forums right now

I'll don't own any doge, but i still think doge has more value than many coins above it. I'd like to buy things with doge one day. doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge doge

just got another 100k doge thanks

I have been a god damn doge millionaire since 20 sats. hold my moon boots

correct image here, disregard that

I've been holding millions in DOGE since 2013. I'll be a crypto billionaire in a few more years. Already realized some of my gains to get chin surgery.

>doge
>scam
>paypal
>bitflur

autism confirmed

doge is probably the only OG coin going places this year. people like captain autism up there need to go outside more.