Warhammer 40,000 Dating Simulator

Ladies, Gentlemen and fat/tg/uys of all descriptions, I give you the barebones text based 40k dating sim that my team has been working on for a week or two now. This is the 1.04 Alpha, so any and all feedback is appreciated.

Heresy
>>Blam

And.... I have been blocked from uploading the file.

Like this?

We will make sure to record it on the long list of projects Veeky Forums enthusiastically spawned only to abandon them a while later in perpetual limbo of unfinished alpha.

You could upload it elsewhere and link.

Can I interrogate the heretics?

Ugly ass duckface lips.

If OP doesn't have the sense to put it on dropbox, mega, or filefm, he deserves to be killed.

At least tell us who are the girls we can date?
All Sisters of Battle making you praise the Emperor? Some cute girl of the guard that will die in the end? Commissar with chaindildo? Psyker chick that can do lewd warp stuff? Inquititor making sure you aren't heretic?

Post mega you double heretic. Also since no one's asking but i'm sure as hell i won't be the only one thinking that i'm going to ask: will it have promotions?

There better be a cute pariah that steals your soul.

pastebin, famalam.

There has to be eldar, inquisitors, sisters, daemonetes, and maybe even a secret gay guy just because.

Sounds heretical, are you Rogue trader?

Well this died fast.

Yes.
(We should also add assassiins and female rogue traders)

Because OP was a faggot who couldn't figure out how to use MEGA. Or he was full of shit and was just trying to inspire someone else to make it.

Hey, maybe we got lucky and OP was actually busy and didn't had time to post it yet.

Give us the fucking link, faggot.

If there's no qt Tau gals then I'm out.

There is no alpha.