Manlets

Why are dwarves so fucking stupid? Dwarf hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvíss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While I hate dwarves, I feel like stupid is an inaccurate assessment

Sounds like the only thing you hate is good, honest hard work. I think you're mistaking Dwarves for Halflings.

Disgusting greedy no good thieves

>honest hard work
really excites my dendrites

>Not even listing Tieflings or Half-orcs when talking about racial crime statistics
>Or the fact that 95% of dwarven 'race crime' is against goblins and kobolds that're forcing their way into dwarven neighbourhoods
Oh sure, I bet you believe the (((gnomes))) when they say that the dwarves have been against us from the start.

What role do gnomes even have? making stupid useless statues and digging underground like literal vermin?

>you're

I didn't realize there were so many tabaxi in Faerun these days. I guess that's what happens when your species reaches sexual maturity three years after birth.

Retarded gully dwarf detected

Just watched a dwarf pick a scarab out of her beard and eat it.
Hope the King's Shave in the Cave/Designated Shaving Streets campaign works out.

>WE BE THANES AN SHEIT

Around dwarfs, check your wharfs!

>Dwarves
>knowing how to swim

>He doesn't know of the sea dwarves
They're called Venetians, user.

>implying dwarves are anything but dirty diggers who roll around in dirt
Nice try user

Fuckin invalid degenerates.
All of them
#yesalldwarves

Nah man, Dwarves are total retards. This one time this really ugly, disgusting dwarf came along saying he wanted to marry my daughter, so I tricked him into babbling about languages and what different people name the same thing until the sun came up and turned him to stone.

>Implying money grubbing dwarves wouldn't cause the destruction of historically important kingdom that acted as a buffer against the Orcish hegemony because of "muh gold"
Nice try dwarf.

Typical dwarf

They're a short human who likes to smith and drink as an entire race for some reason and every aspect of this is nonsensical.

Pity they never learned how to craft personal hygiene.

At least Kobolds aren't ash-snorting rock-slinging money grubbers, Dwarven scum

>Why are dwarves so fucking stupid?
They attract stupid people because roleplaying skill requirements for a dwarf are negligible.

Around dwarves, watch your corves.

When i see the digger i pull the trigger

Are you referring to something? It sounds like you are, but I'm totally lost

Now this is shitposting

I thought it was Rumpelstiltskin but he didn't turn to stone.

not OP but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvíss

>Doesn't list Half-Orcs or Tieflings.
>Lists hobo races like Tabaxi and Minotaur.
I wonder who's behind this post?