KuCoin is going to 10 dollars tonight

This is the final wall on the eth pairing. Youtubers and crypto twitter people have been shilling all day. We are going to the moon anons. I will take the final bite.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uBmDCM
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7ngtdu/10k_kcs_can_set_you_up_for_life_with_passive/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
news.kucoin.com/en/trading-fee-discount-function-will-be-activated-at-0000-27th-october-utc8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Within the hour anons. Get ready

Stay poor I guess

Is it too late?

I'm strapped with about 50 KCS. When's a good time to cash out, like 2-3B MCAP?

Just stfu and buy faggot. This coin is going nowhere but up.

You still have time to get on the rocket senpai. Join and I'll send you one KCS. just post your kcs receive address if I have a referral i'll send.

My invite code

1JfxP

never noob

lifetime dividends don't appeal to you???

>1JfxP
pinky promise?

I only regret not buying moar! Poorfag wagecuck here

This wall will be gone within the hour. There are literally no more eth sell orders on the book after this. There's a minor BTC wall at 6 bucks but needless to say we will hit 10 tonight

Holy shit man, I hope you're right. Even if not, this will still be the best day of my very short crypto trading venture

Why are you sure it will hit 10 tonight?

Do you think it'll stay? I'm tired and want to go to sleep wothout worrying

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting Kucoin

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself

There are literally ZERO sell orders after this. Constant buy pressure all day from FOMOing pajeets.
Probably. Hardly anyone is selling this coin. It's the most valuable passive income coin in all of crypto. We think this wall is actually from the team so they can pay for server upgrades

Totally unrelated to KuCoin itself, but how screwed am I if I bought Dragonchain and RChain basically ATH?

I dunno why I did this, I just panic bought >.

Nice try schlomo, i ain't getting you more invites

Here’s some info: I’ve been watching KCS for 2 days, it’s been artificially held down at $3.50 for a while (whales accumulating) but once eth jumped $100 they had trouble keeping it down. This is going to explode soon. This is your last chance to get in.

Get the fuck out of my thread street shitter.

See pic. Nobody is selling. You're fine DRGN is great hold. Not sure what the other one is.

Holy fucking shit it's happening. We're all gonna make it tonight lads

use this code for 10% bonus extra
1RhPQ
used it and bought kucoin shares making my dividends and profit from the coin

sage this shit thread
half the posts are OP shilling his shitcoin

wow 2 cent dividends a day. a fee discount on literal shitcoins. fucking retards

Yeah I was looking at the calculator and it was like unless you own 1000 of them you're not getting much. Even if you did own 1k of them you're only getting like .2 of a shitcoin every day. The big thing was the fact that you got KCS for owning KCS. That could be big.

fuck kucoins

You're a butthurt loser missing out on gains. LOL

go sign up and join the uptrend:

1gry1 referral code and you'll get a nice network

Silly anons. This is my retirement. Look at the spreadsheet

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7ngtdu/10k_kcs_can_set_you_up_for_life_with_passive/

source fucktard

I think using a dollar to dollar conversion is underselling it because you don't get dollars you get tokens. These tokens too can increase in value over time (also crash in value).

You're essentially getting a small sum added to your portfolio everyday.

look at the picture buttfrog

Been meaning to join for a little while now user thanks. 0xadf5099223845b77c06af13e2a6b0a2be55e558a

2K KCS /PASSIVE/ BOI SITTING /COMFY/

E5cPI-

Hi. does 1k Kucoin make proportional gains to this? like does Kucoin set a 10k minimum on certain awards?

lost 10% of my stack betting on KCS not being able to overcome resistance due to low volume + ETH mooning reducing the purchasing power of Bitcoin
oh well, I've already broken even due to it continuing to rise

it's proportional

think we'll get through these eth walls?

yes, those are fucking miniscule compared to the 100k walls earlier
it's unlikely that KCS will ever drop below 30000 sat again

If you are signing up for the first time it would really help me out if you used my referral code.

1bg6s

Here is some OC.

nice, price target for next 8 hours?

My guess at low $5 high $6

Please sign up with this code anons, we'll both get higher rewards from it

16sJy

I got about 15k USD worth of DBC. Should I switch em up for KCS for the day?

growth will probably slow at 37000-40000 sat, which is the resistance level in the current channel
The rapid growth of Kucoin could push it higher, though.

What we are witnessing guys is what happened to BNB. We're dealing with a multi faceted utility token, and KCS has advantage over BNB's first mover advantage, namely, their ability to take every point of weakness in BNB's coin, and fortify it x 1000. KuCoin looked at Binance's revenue, and mathematically arrived at being viable as an exchange (and satisfied) at 10% of total trading fees. The remaining 90% will be redistributed towards the community.

If there's one thing for sure about cryptos, its that its 100% community driven. When such a structure exists where everything is pretty much peer to peer, imagine what kind of effect KCS's viral marketing tactics will yield.
We've all seen BitCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT. We've all seen Binance's exponential user base rise as a result of their referral program (and obviously much more).
Now it's KuCoin's time to shine, especially with all of the Youtubers piggy backing on KuCoin's current popularity and further promoting it. KuCoin will grow absolutely explosively; $10.00 by the end of the week. Mark my words.

I bought $50 worth of KCS last night at $3.50 in the first real FOMO I've ever had. Probably not enough coins to make the 'dividends' add up to anything though.

I intentionally didn't use a referral link though, all the shill threads yesterday were really annoying.

I already signed up to Kucoin before I was aware of the bonus, should i just make a new account with another email and use that? i haven't used my account yet to trade anything.

yeah thats not even going to get you half a cent in dividends

yes you should, since both parties profit, so also you. Feel free to use my ref for that: 1JQ13

I know what you mean
For a good amount of time there was a rivalry between COSS and KuCoin. However, at one point there was a breaking point where the entire board started shilling for referrals. That is KuCoin's prime advantage. The referral is very lucrative. Furthermore, I don't doubt for a second a same effect isn't happening on the rest of the net.

gotcha. gunna do that now!

>for life
>implying there won't be a new fresh better exchange in 8months minimum

active trader on kucoin, sign up with this code if you are planning to be active as well

1bQyH

currently in area of resistance; expect sell walls (like the one at 39k) to start popping up as people want to take profits around the 40000 sat/$5 region

Kucoin will make more from some users, people who weren't referred (like me) will earn them 50%, while people under me would earn them 30%.

COSS also has an even worse UI than Kucoin. And it doesnt add shitcoins. It is almost a completely dead exchange. Though it did do a 5x when people thought the UI was about to come online. Then it crashed when the UI was delayed yet again.

I got 3650 at 1.8. Regret not just buying 10k right then. Oh well

Ahh yeah that's not much. I'll probably hodl for a while and sell if the price is right. Already up 48% from when I bought in, best FOMO ever.

>drop 10k into kcs a couple weeks ago before it became a meme
>spam referrals when it becomes a meme
>surges like crazy
>already getting a bunch of shitcoins
>already x3'd on kcs itself

when it this going to crash? I think its going to hit $8 and then plummet once people realize the shitcoin rewards are not worth anything, and that kucoin is run by a bunch of shady chinks who can cut and run at a moments notice

need to plan my exit now

sell everything and exit. easy. probably a wise move.

Have you checked the Volume lately?
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/

It's at 85 million.
It was just 50 mill a couple of days ago.
And isn't RaiBlocks going to be added soon?
It's going to break 100 million dollars in volume this week.

$5 is too high to make money with the shares. whoever buys at these prices is dumb as fuck. i hold 3k of these shares and got 5$ worth of coins in a week.

> overpriced as fuck

I dunno man rolling the dice on this exchange becoming the next binance and then earning a bunch is really tempting. The hype feels authentic, and the first exchange to offer a token of this type makes it really stand out.

I cant help but feeling that the 'catch' is going to show up any time. Gotta pay close attention the next few days.

Right now its not worth it in terms of dividends, but I guess most people try to get in early, considering it would be a lot more if it even reaches half of Binances volume.

wow whale just scared people off into selling

its the long game, user
many people are gambling that kucoin will continue to add more coins, and that some of those coins will becomes more valuable

its a way to passively accumulate potential mooncoins, while boosting the volume of the exchange we are investing in

I agree though, it is already so expensive that you won't see returns on your accumulated kcs that offset the investment for a very long time. It's more of a way to hold a coin and get something for it, while hoping that it retains its value so that you can trade it away someday.

dividends are ~8%/year, 3-4x the average dividend from a normal stock, even after the dividend reduction is implemented you'll still get a 50% split from the newest (and most lucrative) coins

people are also betting the volume will increase, especially with XRB being added
larger traders will also want 30k for the discount (even if you use Binance, you'll also want to arbitrage with Kucoin)

The 'catch' is that you are holding all of your wealth on their exchange, they're dodgy as fuck and they can change this whole arrangement whenever they feel like it. They're also probably trading with your money, so if they ever get in a tough spot, people will find themselves unable to withdraw and fud will spread. Kucoin ever gets hacked? Public faith will disappear and so will your gains.

There is another component of KCS that is less prominenet but just as useful.

news.kucoin.com/en/trading-fee-discount-function-will-be-activated-at-0000-27th-october-utc8/

>Only users who hold KCS on Kucoin can take advantage of Trading Fee Discount.
>Everyday at 00:00 UTC+8, the system takes snapshot of users’ KCS holdings. And the snapshot of KCS holdings decides the discount rate of each user at that day. Please be aware that it could take up to an hour to take effect the new discount rate, but the discount rate should be updated before 01:00 UTC+8, and lasts until the next round of snapshot taking.
>Holding every 1000 KCS results to 1% discount of trading fees, the maximum discount rate shouldn’t exceed 30%. Therefore, holding 10000 KCS results to 10% discount, holding 40000 KCS results to the maximum discount rate which is 30%.
>Users can check out their Trading Fee Discount on the trading page:
>This is a core function of KCS which is permanent. The ratio of Trading Fee Discount may be readjusted in the future, please keep close attention on our announcements.

Now for most people this fee is pretty marginal, but for whales it isn't.
If you're a whale, you're gonna want to buy 30k KCS simply to save costs on trading fees.
As the volume on this exchange grows, so do the number of whales who want to save trading fees.

it's natural that it would fall in that area, since 39k was way above the line of resistance
we're currently just below the line of resistance (which is about 37k)

buy now, or wait for dip?

This is the dip. It just dipped like 10 percent, and it's slowly climbing back up.

that was the dip

oh shit you're right

gdamn who is person putting up this wall every time

Going to cost me 50 BNTY to withdrawal my BNTY... that's quite a steep fee, no ? what's up with that shit ? should have left on gate.io

tfw had __1981__ kcs for 1 week and doing lot of trading XD

If he didn't put up his fucking wall, we would be at double the price. There are such a small amount of orders between the current price and 2x the current price.
Fuck this faggot whale.

what is the point of him moving his wall down like that?

So why aren't you buying the dip right now?

>yfw KCS eventually goes even higher than $20 after they double down on infrastructure and become on par with binance
If anything just withdraw half so you get your original investment back along with $5k. It'd be such a waste to let go of all that KCS at this point especially with no dip in sight. Stop loss if anything.

I sold all of my DBC and FOMOd in at $5.25. Fuck all of you

I looked up Raiblocks and Kucoin on Google Trends and Raiblocks has 1.5x the search volume. It's going to be fucking huge for Kucoin, they better have upgraded their servers in preparation for the hype.

He wants to sell off his stock and rebuy it for a lower price. These walls are minuscule compared to what was seen earlier, but since it's late at night he can push down the price with them. We're currently in the middle of the channel, first seen on the 29th when it broke resistance. It'll probably consolidate in the 30000s for a while based on what happened then.

I trade around 4btc daily, sign up with
referral code: 1cgMr
post wallet address when done and I'll send 10 KCS

It will go back up user, don't worry

wow this guy is annoying. i can't imagine this is actually making any difference at such low volumes.

When's the next moon mission for this one? I got rekt by DBC and need to recover

wow lol

So how does more KCS enter circulation if it's all bought out? Mined?

All KCS have been minted, no more will be created

there is no additional KCS.
premined / distributed and 'bought back' via fees from trading, then re-distributed to KCS coinholders etc

What if theoretically the current holders never trade or sell? How can any be gotten back via fees?

I used your referral user!

0x1870ce82d7f880e3a0a79fd3b00e3717b2a2a38d