Order of the Stick 1110

The Perfect Strategy

Thog.

Thog.

>that last panel.

It is a pretty damn good punchline.

>n-nani?

Thog belkar is awesome.

Nedroid is the perfect comic and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Then fight me!
With your Karate.

When did Nedroid edits for OotS start being a thing?

Effective immediately, user. You're witness to the revolution.

>Count Dorkula doesn't know Roy has two clerics
Pretty sure the surviving vampires from the previous fight told Dorkula about that.

Huh. I would have thought Elan would be against that because of that "talking about and discussing a plan with the audience beforehand means its doomed to failure" trope

>He'll never see that coming.
Next panel is going to be Durkon skrying them isn't it?

God I hope not. This whole Durkula subplot has been dragged out enough as it is.

>Subplot

user, this shit's the main plot; they're trying to save the world. If Durkula wins, it's not only literally worse than if Xykon wins, everything will be worse, for all eternity.

>for all eternity.
or until an other upstart god throws a fit and breaks reality.

Heh. So it's gonna be 's scenario after all?

there's like, really no way he doesn't know they were spying on him, he's a cleric and that's a will save

Oh man, this is going to be another "Burlew shows how casters aren't actually OP if you play smart!" episode, isn't it?

>make a shitty comic
>garbage plot
>doesnt matter because its all self referential non humor
>garbage art
>doesnt matter because no one will see it beneath the obnoxiously long speech bubbles
>garbage characters
>doesnt matter, we'll just grab the lowest common denominator readership with "clever" nods to the audience, making the tards feel smart to ensure their investment
The Perfect Strategy :▪}

Burlew has, in the past, shown total awareness of how bad high-level casters can get, V's choice of schools, for instance, was chosen largely to remove several spells which would have broken the story

>banning conjuration
>ever banning fucking conjuration

I always wondered what kind of post one of those people who actually drew during Literature class would make.
Now I know.
Just kidding, people like that are beneath contempt.

There's no recourse for them. They get mad at words. What else would they do?

The last two panels stung me right in the heart

>n-nani?

I kek'd loudly.