CRYPTO INVESTMENT

I have $10,000 I can spend on crypto that I've saved since paying off my student loans working the hard way.

Tired of being a wagecuck.

New to crypto, but willing to be the guy who reads white papers.

I've heard about RaiBlocks before, but seems I missed the boat. I was told about Ripple, but didn't buy it when it was shilled to me at work when it was $0.18. Feels bad man.

Anyway, Veeky Forums, what coins should I spend my money on? Help me not stay poor.

thx

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nkq50/how_ive_increased_my_holdings_my_technique/
discord.gg/MW8NuYm
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ven

You didn't really miss the boat on raiblocks yet (IMO its worth $300 at least, but others would disagree), but I suggest buying at least $1000 worth of DeepBrain Chain. One of the safest 10x's EOY 2018.

Look at ENG

High risk x10 or low risk 1-2x?

High risk x10

Or very high risk like the x26 I saw in Raiblocks (But who am I kidding, I'm just a normie here)

Do these people have wallet of sorts? DeepBrain I mean

I'll tell you my investment strategy. Spend 3-4 hours a day just observing what Veeky Forums is shilling. Take the time to visit the goals of the coin, which by the way is WAY MORE important than white paper, white paper comes second, because you have to try to find cryptos that

1. Have something unique to offer (if you'll notice there are a gorillion currency coins claiming to offer the same features as other currency coins)

2. Have a solid team behind them and a good roadmap. More points if they've already achieved a bunch of things on their roadmap.

3. Working platform (not as important, but it helps a lot)

For example, one coin that hits all three of these points is Bounty0x. But the downside to Bounty0x is that it's targetting a niche.

Here's an exercise for you: Search up a coin called QLC (QLink) and tell me what you think about it.

it's a token on the NEO platform, so withdraw to your NEO wallet.

But I'd suggest just keeping it on the exchange cuz right now there's some ridiculous withdrawal fees on KuCoin.

take advantage, OP

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nkq50/how_ive_increased_my_holdings_my_technique/

DBC bro. Not even memeing. But I will tell you something no one else here will. You should be at least 50% in bitcoin.

Neotracker.io

what a waste of time.

DBC - DeepBrain Chain.

do your own research. it's in early phase, media coverage begins at the end of January, backed by NEO etc.

wait at least 3 months if you truly want to make a living

All in on DOGE

You should try a pump group. discord.gg/MW8NuYm

Thanks user

Get some FunFair (FUN).

It has one of the best teams in crypto, it's tapping into one of blockchain's few legitimate and immediate use-cases (gambling), and it's finally gearing up for release.

Go to their website to demo all the ridiculously well-made games.

Electroneum

Buy the future world reserve currency while it's only $2.

seriously considering going all in on ripple. i keep getting it shilled and the more i read, the more i like. i find it hard to believe it won't go up to $50 this year, but that's just me

You don't "invest" in cryptocurrency, it's called speculation

Here, have one of my homemade pastas:

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP for it to hit $1,000.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion XRP locked up in escrow may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when they pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years. Then they will eventually abandon it in favor of something else.

Thanks i'm gonna try this out

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

XLM, ENG, XRP, REQ, DBC.

Just pick two and all in with everything you have, sell a kidney if you have to.

I will attempt the exercise as well.

Don't invest your full stack asshole

$3000 on Wanchain (WAN) when it becomes tradeable in a month or so
$2500 on QLink (QLC)
$2500 on ICON (ICX)
$1000 on iExec (RLC)
$500 on Cindicator (CND)
$500 on Raiden Network (RDN)

don't do what anyone else says

Get DBC on KuCoin. You can use my code 1cwse to get dividends. We both get them

DBC
BNTY
REQ
WTC
ELIX
ODN

Hmm the tech is already in the works, but funded by crytocurrency. I think it's a buy looking at the Q4 roadmap. Acquiring partnerships with auto manufacturers means, this is a random guess, could go up to $20.

FYI, I bought my first BCH hours ago. Happy new year!

PFR (PayFair)

QASH, ZCL, REQ, MOD, WTC, QSP, AST

Buy some eng. Just to be save

KCS (Kucoin shares)
GET IT FUCKING NOW IT IS SKYROCKETING GET IT BEFORE IT GOES ANY HIGHER

I missed RaiBlock also... so I ended up buying RChain today, which is also based on DAG like Iota

If you want, buy about $1000 worth of RChain. You can buy it on KuCoin exchange... and this is a shameless plug, but if u end up buying it, can you use my invitation/referral code: 1y8rf

lol, thanks!

damn starting off the new year by buying the worst one.