Your guess on how much $ per day you can make staking LINK tokens?

Your guess on how much $ per day you can make staking LINK tokens?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkpool.io
venturebeat.com/2017/09/20/chainlink-raises-32-million-to-connect-blockchains-with-external-data/
discord.gg/MW8NuYm
discord.gg/uBmDCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Anyone think they have a good estimation? Or are you all dumb fucks?

Depends on how much you have, and whether you stake it to a useful node that actievly tries to improve itself and offer high quality data.

reckon that depends on the number of api requests on that specific node, right? what kind of data and industry would be the most profitable?

No, a dumb fuck would guess with no information. An intelligent person would not speculate.

we are all dumbfucks here, yes

Yes obviously. There will be sites like linkpool.io that will have some good nodes. Question is still how much $ PER TOKEN do you all think stakers can generate? 1 cent? 1 dollar? Has anyone tried to analyze this?

2 million/day

money belly said chainlink is more valuable than the entire internet. so there's your answer. check the eoy announcement for that one.

>check the eoy announcement for that one.
Tried to look for it, can't find it.

Mind to spoonfeed me here?

What if we're investing in something that is as big (or bigger than) the internet? Wow.

Ark pays roughly 9% per year for dpos-delegate staking

Neo pays around 8%

So probably anywhere between 5-10% realistically. But token price can and will be volatile so today's 9% could be worth a ton if the token moons. It will probably be 7% or something, but depends on a myriad of factors.

>whether your stake it to a useful node that actively tries to improve itself and offer high quality data.
Wtf does this even mean? Can you give an example of what a node might be used for?

Nigger it's January I'm not going to wait a whole fucking year to determine whether or not link is worth investing in

venturebeat.com/2017/09/20/chainlink-raises-32-million-to-connect-blockchains-with-external-data/

Then you're not going to be getting that girl. She doesn't want a weak handed, limp wrist fairy boy.

But do you think there will be much of a demand for nodes right away?

if you ask question this early in the game stfu...you stupid fucks ya dig...we are all making fun of you for being so naïve....ya dig

You said to wait until the end of the year to find out whether or not link is valuable, fag. Tell me now

Good, we will enjoy you fomoing in at $40

will there be much of a demands for the nodes right away lmao shut up nerd..ya dig..tell me when you see a commercial for link on tv

I think there was high demand for them yesterday. Technological development lags behind the speed of imagination.

You don't deserve to hold any LINK. I'm literally about to pick up another full-time job just so I can buy more. Fuck off and stay poor.

I sucked the universes dick so hard to get the stack that I currently have.

Hopefully 10K Link will net me at least $100 / day. We'll see.

Sorry, 10$* / day.

do you shit on a street? who would hope for such a low figure?!

He said to wait until the end of the fucking year to hear that it's good, you stupid niggers. I'm not waiting until the end of the year it's fucking January

Look you fucking spastic, it will be a percentage of the total link you hold. The first year probably not much demand but it will pick up as we move along

If 1 LINK is $50 and you earn .0002 LINK x 10,000 per day, that's $100

I just wish someone with some insight could give us a reasonable idea of what to expect with facts to support it.

Your a fucking idiot, I hear kids coin is setting up master nodes in March. Check it

Let's say that Ethereum and blockchain in general takes over nearly all computing and LINK essentially replaces the SaaS industry, currently earning $42,000,000,000 per year. Staking will be an expense of LINK nodes, but certainly not all of it, say 10%, so $4.2 billion per year. And there's 1 billion LINK tokens, so each should earn $4.20 per year.

the end of year announcement of 2017, not 2018 you absolutte cuckhold.

I love this new crypto group discord.gg/MW8NuYm

you're retarded. there is no guess. there is nothing. there is no information on it what so ever. so just shut the fuck up.

Interesting. That would be good. That's about $90k/year with my current LINK stack.

Say no more! Emptying my retirement fund now.

For clueless idiots like you, perhaps that is true.

Depends how much faster it is than swift.

If its not much faster, It won't be much more expensive

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting LINK fags

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself qt

how stupid are you. he pulled all of that out of his ass and just made it sound relative to some real information so that you believe it.

it. isn't. based. on. ANYTHING.

He's emptying his retirement fund, guys. We're about to moon.

Shut up, bitch. I'm someone that loves to analyze things as much as possible and try to form estimates. You can't stop me, you primitive nigger.

Can you believe there are some losers on Veeky Forums who dumped their LINK to buy some shitcoin that was shilled on here, and now they're bringing their jealous shitty attitude into every LINK thread? Damn, that's sad. Just kill yourself, you disgusting, weak hand, faithless piece of shit.

you need to settle down.

It’s interesting to see so many anons trying to suppress answers here. These are the whales that have kept the price down for so long. They know this feature gets revealed and how much passive you could earn this will blow up in seconds.

Exactly!

Yeah I'm sure that's totally what he meant fuckwit

B A I T
A
I
T