Why aren't you on this yet? ELECTRA WILL BE THE NEXT BIGGEST THING IN 2018!

Why aren't you on this yet? ELECTRA WILL BE THE NEXT BIGGEST THING IN 2018!

Get in before it's too late anons. Don't cry when this moons in the next month and you missed out.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uBmDCM
coinsmarkets.com/stake.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crazy thing about this coin is that you can turn privacy functions on and off...atomic swaps as well.

nearly instant transfer time. no joke. this is the real fucking deal and the next raiblocks for sure

been strapped in since 2 sats

LIsting on 2 new exchanges this month. Once it's listed outside of CoinsMarket....... BOOM! It'll be too late.

The clock is ticking, it's still cheap.

This coin is pretty popular during NA hours actually.

I've just transferred off coinsmarkets to stake in their wallet. Near instant transfer, 15 mins or so to receive full confirmations. I'll report back with staking results when coins have matured

.01 by end of january

callin it

bought in at 3 sat and got 4mil. debated selling for easy 5x gains but just gonna hold this bitch

Stop I'm still accumulating

Don't know why you'd sell unless you need the money. This one is still at the early stages and there's definitely money to be had. Plus stacking should get you a lot more.

what is this garbage and why should i buy it?

Do you have to have the wallet open and running to stake?

Comfy ass hold. Only a couple hundred in it but has crazy potential ROI. Just throw in a couple bills on this, put it on wallet to stake and forget about it. Easy ass money.

if you guys want another coinsmarkets coin to get in on try MRJA. 700k marketcap. DYOR.

it's garbage
stop shilling pajeet coins, have some respect at least

Staking and tor integration were my reasons. Only on one shitty exchange though. Also almost forgot that it's fucking fast as fuck. They're just starting to market this thing. Will moon once it hits other exchanges. Also like I said before, low risk and high returns to be had.

elaborate

have fun making weak gains because your afraid to get in on smaller projects or do research

>MRJA
Hmm. Thanks for the tip.

Dont listen to op he is part of pump n dump group

they are targeting Electra

discord.gg/uBmDCM
see for yourself senpai

no active git, main dev is some unknown guy, it's been pumped and dumped before, it doesn't offer anything that already existing coins don't

the only benefit is the staking

literally the only benefit

You can stake by leaving it on CoinsMarket

coinsmarkets.com/stake.php

typical fud

the project is brand new, fortune favors the bold. ill gladly put up $1000 to make $10k if it delivers.

and it will.

this coin hasnt been pumped and dumped, i bought it for two sats last week.

wow you might actually be autistic, that PnD group operates on binance, ECA is not even close to being on there yet

screen cap this so you can enjoy it when you lose your 1k

Confirmed, Electra devs made this post and replied to it with this first. Still, I'll throw a couple bills their way and check on it a year from now.

I think ECA is joining another exchange soon though, right?

coin has been performing well idk why all the FUD

It's weird because this coin is really hyped during the NA hours but no one seems to talk about it all during euro hours.

Cryptopia from what I heard

Oh that's right. Cryptopia still has a lot more traffic than freaking coinsmarkets.

git is on the roadmap, yeah the dev team is nothing stellar but that can be improved upon as they grow point me to the pump and dump because its growth has been looking very organic to me. its the biggest coin that uses NIST5 tech, and atomic swap coming in Q1 will add further value. im only like $200 deep on this coin since i bought it so early so i really dont give much of a shit if it fails, but i dont think it will and i'm pretty sure im going to make a fucking killing on this coin

Whats the best way I can set up my wallet securely?

fast coin. moonshot.