Deluded batties

Deluded batties

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/
youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU
reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7l4033/transcript_of_ama_with_brendan_eich_ceo_of_brave/
businessinsider.com/the-30-biggest-media-owners-in-the-world-2016-5
tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/1hZoKTw3-BASIC-ATTENTION-TOKEN-BAT-Buy-opportunity/
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/939631848895868928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would BAT partner with Google?
Isn't BAT a direct competitor to Google's AdSense?

From Bredan Eich himself
>"1/ “Man will never fly.” "Ford is the only car company." “iE owns the browser market forever.” Etc.

2/ Blocking ads and trackers speeds up Brave 3-7x vs Chrome on Android, more on iOS; ~2x on laptop. We use chromium open source so our baseline perf with shields down is same as Chrome. Shields up = much faster because of massive overuse of ad calls on many sites. These calls are required by Google’s core business.

3/ Chrome cannot block 3rd party trackers & ads as Brave does. They’d tank their stock and be sued for that materially adverse self inflicted damage. They are doing a cosmetic ad filter, just to ban hated interstitial ad formats. Not much perf gain from that.

If Google were to block trackers and ads while at the same time offering a BAT-like private/anonymous system that kept their customers (advertisers, publishers) whole, they would be in antiitrust trouble. But they can’t reset the system to a private state quickly.

Better if we at Brave bring up the new system and standardize as we go. While we are small we don't rock too many boats. Our users would get uBO on Chrome if they didn’t use Brave.

As we get bigger and 3rd party adtech collapses due to its own middleman problems and negative externalities, we will bring BAT to other apps, not just browsers, and standardize.

Your view of browser history is shallow. I’m a founder of Mozilla and Firefox. I worked on Netscape. We do not have the same four browsers now that we had 20 or even 15 or 10 years ago (Chrome is 9 years old). Read the browser wars Wikipedia pages.

Incumbent products in mature markets can and do fall, especially when their business interests conflict with users’ interests."

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7h6gi4/pewdiepie_youtuber_with_58_million_subscribers/

Ok I'll ask the question on everyone's lips. Can we use this to block pajeets?

Yes Eich said all shit coin pajeet scammers will automatically be blocked by Brave.
Try it out yourself. I haven't seen a DBC or BNTY thread since I switched to Brave.

wahts perf we dont all work in advanced strategic marketing

youtube.com/watch?v=cP2DFVUwgsU

38:55

>"Will facebook be a partner or adversary?"

>"Definitley a partner"

he said definitely could be a partner. literally anyone could say that about anything

>some people actually believe that users will go thru the big hassle of getting this shitty coin just to pay sites with it instead of seeing ads instead of just blocking every site with an adblocker

Wow I'm sure this thing will catch on and get us TO THE MOON!

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7l4033/transcript_of_ama_with_brendan_eich_ceo_of_brave/
"We have good relations with Apple"

I don't think you understand how important this man is in the field. He doesn't just blow smoke. There is reasons he isn't saying stuff outright, there is a time and place for everything. You will see.

You are either delusional or a brainlet. They will not have any of these partnerships this year or maybe ever. I'm saying this as someone who has been holding 10k BAT for 6 months now. It's a great project that I think will be a success, but it's still in its infant stages. Chill the fuck out with your stupid shilling. You're not going to make this coin moon due to fomo because of this thread. Just be patient and hold your bags like the rest of us.

Are you an actual retard?

"We had a successful pair of bizdev trips to NYC and London over last two months' time, getting close to announcing an ongoing partnership with a top-3 media co. The tide is turning fast with publishers."

businessinsider.com/the-30-biggest-media-owners-in-the-world-2016-5

Take your pic as to what company it will be.

What is the number 3 media company? Cos that is it.

> successful
> close
> unnamed media company

Yeah sounds like moon material to me... a successful talk sounds pretty subjective to me, and being "close" could mean anything from months to years. Maybe I'm just an old salty trader that's seen too much shit to get excited easily anymore, but I'll wait till there's something solid to go on...

Could be 21st Century Fox, Viacom, Newscorp, Facebook. No point in speculation tho, we'll find out this month.

I can't believe this board actually became this stupid.

>calling yourself a trader and not being in one of the lowest risk/highest reward coins

tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/1hZoKTw3-BASIC-ATTENTION-TOKEN-BAT-Buy-opportunity/

How exactly is that stupid? There is zero tangible evidence that's been shown, all I've seen is speculation. I hate when people speculate on a good project for no reason. There's plenty of good things about this token, there's no need to make the community look bad with useless shilling when there's no real info or update.

Did you not read the part where I said I've been holding 10k BAT for 6 months?? Fucking learn to read shit head

I'm not shilling man, I don't give a fuck to be honest.

All I know is my life changed forever when someone shilled me Ethereum at $10 on this board. I hope I could do the same for someone else. I believe in this project and hold about 150k BAT, we can agree to disagree on whatever, but time will tell.

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/939631848895868928

That was a month ago, and it will probably be just like how BAT "partnered" with YouTube. It won't be a real partnership where Twitch exclusively uses BAT, it will just be enabled through the browser. Don't get me wrong, it will absolutely be a step in the right direction, but we aren't even out of the UGP phase right now. There's a long way to go till BAT is fully up and running, a project this big doesn't get off the ground over night. And look back at what happened to the price when the Mercury update was delayed by just a tiny bit. It dropped by half it's value. So when you all come in here shilling updates and partnerships with no real timeline or evidence, you are setting us up for another dump when it doesn't come through fast enough, or the partnership isn't what people thought it would be.