WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU /biz BROS GO?

I just saw a thread where newfags were getting there portfolio rates by other newfags one with 200 dollars in. Nobody told them to fuck off nobody called them retarded poor faggots. This week I saw shitcoins called on Reddit before here like Jesus fucking Christ, I thought this summer brought in some newfags, and I saw some of the og bros leave because they started with more money. But now are you telling me, that when I’m this fucking close to making it, I’m the last one left? If you were in crypto before this fucking summer and on biz get your ass in here. This board has become trash, we need to make it and get out before the normie filth destroys everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoyoda1338.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/CryptoYoda1338
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5019967
discord.gg/MW8NuYm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously one or two or max 3 more fucking moons for us and we’re done. Work with me old fags. It’s time to make it.

does august counts aswell? please make an exeption i dont wanna be a normalfaggggg

I could invest 7k.

In which coin shut I put it to make it somehow?

>I just saw a thread where newfags were getting there portfolio rates by other newfags one with 200 dollars in. Nobody told them to fuck off nobody called them retarded poor faggots.
it's just sad bro i don't have the heart to tell them to go away

With the amount of December fucking notmies in here I’ll settle for August. Jesus Christ what do you got? What are you in. I got icx and xlm for this month then Wan when it drops need one maybe two things after. What are you in?

Man the fuck up. Everyday the normies stay in here is another day the real /biz bros. The guys who shilled me on eth and antshares and Walton and everything fucking else leave. Hell I can barely go on this board anymore.

Sold omg for tether a few weeks ago in anticipation for the btc-correction and like 5 days ago i went all-in ZLC. That shit gunna be huge short term

Been here since June

LINK, ICX, REQ, SALT, QSP, RCN, BURST, DASH, SUB.

The bitcoin dark fork? It already left the station probably back when you bought. What will drive the price higher now? Already on bittrex.

Honestly I think I’m about to take the plunge and become a link marine. Fuck it mate this time next week a new general is going to join the army.

spending req and link credits. prolly partying like a bitch. no one really has to do anything but hodl right now. Its basically the 4th quarter and we are all up by 40 points at this point.

Whales suppressing the price atm. Basically guaranteed 3x and possibly 10x as where we are now. The demand is higher than the supply on bittrex but we aint going higher, which means heavy manipulation. If they announce the fork date and if bittrex support the fork(which they most of the time do) this shit will hit saturn. some tips: cryptoyoda1338.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/CryptoYoda1338

this guy is solid on calling early, wished i listened to him on his call, but he seems legit af

no oldfags post in blockfolio threads because they know they're IRS honeypots

boards a shit hole now, fucking normies and kike everywhere

Dude I literally started with $800 and got where I am with hard research and a shit ton of work. If some people only have $200 to put in and invest smartly in a couple years maybe months if the market will continue to grow and if they disciplined, they can make it.
You circle jerk fags are not special because you started with a bigger investment or you have more money to invest right now.
I understand the frustration with stupid questions and the fact that a lot of them have no clue what they doing. But literally just telling people
>>BTFO poorfag
solves nothing.
Do you think we don't need new money for the market to grow and became a little less fucking controlled by the whales? And how you want to achieve the growth of the market if you have no new money coming in?
If you so fucking well off go and play on the Walstreet. It's set up for fags like you. Fucking elitists in a global decentralized currency.
You don't have normies come in - you get whales and micro market cap.
This market is worth pennies relative to the world market. And you want to keep it that way. Way to go fucking brainlets.

>tfw started browsing Veeky Forums in may of 2016 and still haven't made it

People just shill same fucking useless coins over and over again here

Ignore threads like this, crypto is just another meme. I doubt OP even has a portfolio

Been here since March and still consider myself a newfag. I'm doing Forex and occasionally stocks, crypto is fun but I can't talk about it or else I hey bombarded by people yelling about how they are so cool because they just "invested" 300$ into eth on cuckbase.
Its making me insane

I've been using this board far less and probably won't come back until the poppening when the normies leave

>people SWARMING at any referral tier crap
>discord pajeet spam
>"what coin is going to 1000x before the end of the year?"
>"will I make it with 6 XRP?"

dude we dont fckin care, shooo normalfag

it's funny, I've only been here 9 months but the rate my blockfolio threads always have been cunts with small amounts.

I suspect when people 'make it' they leave this shithole.

I still haven't made it on account of buying DGB at 2k sats, selling low and buying signatum at 4k, still holding hoping it will moon. sucks that i listened to /biz all the wrong times and missed out on XRB for fucks sake...

oh well...

because there are actual autists on this board who have a ton of money to invest.

pajeets target these losers

God I hope you two are right. I’ll admit to holding as well. Not much to move around right now. Our moons are about to happen.

There was one thread where a guy had 80$ and was asking for help on TA

I've been trading since April, guess I'm an "old biz fag". Only made like 28k though. Only put in maybe 2k. Hopefully I actually make it.

Board's overrun with newfags just as you say, I've mainly been sticking to discord. I think a lot of people left after they made it.

in

Normies are great, get them on board to moon shit and lose their dollarydoos.

It's not that they leave, they just don't bother posting.

That’s what I mean. So many desperate fucks who are new and have no idea what they’re doing infesting this board with worthless shitcoins over and over again. They’ve never owned a portfolio they bitch about everything. We need to make it and get out anons. What are you guys waiting for for next gains. I’m waiting on Wan and hashgraph ico (friend at a fund tells me it will happen, not like a normal ico but a tokenized offering) so I’ll show my cards what do you got?

Yeah. The point of my post would get to someone who is smarter than a syphilis. You didn't make it.
Normal fag....so fucking brilliant! I never heard this before. Can I have your number? I thing I'm falling in love with the emptiness between your ears. It's so calm and quiet out there.

Yes dumbass normies buy our bags that’s the point of them. But /biz is supposed to be the haven of non normies. We bully them and send there asses back to plebbit and drop our bags on them. That’s what they’re good for. Not this shit where people tolerate them and welcome them and just act like notmies.

>hashgraph
Good pick. I'm mostly in BTC/ETH right now, once Casper gets close I plan to go hard into ETH because a lot of GPU miners will switch to it and it'll see whale pump games just like BCC did.

ENG. entry now seeks 10 bucks before feb. Not a total moon mission, but if it hits before wan comes out you're sitting pretty. I aim to do the same with icx profits.

Good luck bro

Please go back. Reddit is calling you

>I plan to go hard into ETH
Meant ETC.

Dude we all know what you said was true in some way but dont fckin type it down to feel superior

Everything gets shilled here. Eventually one of those 100s of coins getting shilled everyday will moon. Ans, eth, etc were not an exception.

yea this is a full on re-run of june. If this was just a dead cat bounce from june we would have been dumped on already. were going strait up for at least another week or two. congrats on all the anons who made it and thanks for the trading advice.

>he still didn't buy etherum
this fucker spamming this for days made me thousands of dollars almost a year ago
god bless old biz
I wish I could tell him thanks

>hurr durr muh broken clock meme
You're a fucking idiot, before this newfag flood 9/10 coins that would be shilled here mooned hard. Veeky Forums would be in early on damned near everything and there were plenty of anons actually helping out other anons. Remember people passing around legitimate presale LINK ICO links and then reddit throwing a shitfit about how many had been bought in the presale? Those were great days. The board has massively deteriorated.

Where is animechan? Why are there so many commies? Why is it full of so much referral spam? The answer is pretty fucking obvious, newfag normies have made the board go to shit.

real Veeky Forumsards are preparing for the winter 2018 anime season
i will be watching
Citrus
Mitsubishi Color
Karakai Jouzu No Tagaki-san
Cardcaptor Sakura
Yuru Camp
Takunomi
Märchen Mädchen
Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
Slow Start
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
and likely jump on one or two more after the first few episodes
how about you?

I feel like a lot of our new friends underestimate bitcoin. Its not dead, it will bleed your alts dry, you will wish you never invested, your bags will be so fucking heavy, you have no idea because you started in a bull run, once alts go bearish its absolute hell.

Right now you're playing hot potato, the winner is the person sitting in BTC when it explodes into a new paradigm.

So fucking stupid. I remember when /biz used to be completely on point. Every coin, even if it was a shitcoin had a pump coming. Rarely were there pajeet spam bullshit, and when there was those boards were dead instantly. Now every post is full of worthless shitcoins, and worse idiots. SO MANY IDIOTS.listen to

too many pajeet bots here, don't take Veeky Forums advices anymore

I'm with you. Although I'm not sure I will "make it" anytime soon. Maybe this year - my starting investment too small - even with all the x100/x200s.

I love this place for the memes. And old bros come back every now and then.

Also dont mind being top of the (this)food chain.

Literally using the Wojack in created in July.

FeelsGoodMan

The same guy who shared that ChainLink presale link did the same with Devery few weeks ago and ran away with the money
Pajeets has been always here since the beginning man

>winter ends: Veeky Forumsraelis settle down into the earth

If its really the 4th quarter I'm worried I'm not going to make it to lamboland. I only have $180k right now. At least I'll have made it to Toyotaland and will be comforted with the thought that lots of other anons did make it.
No he didn't, some pajeet fooled you. I know because animechan actually hangs out in one of the discords I'm in.

Could you explain to me more about this Casper?

Its literally my name so it interests me.

I hold a hundo G but I don't bother with a blockfolio app for one reason: I'm not a fruity fucking phone poster.

Why should I whip out my phone to enter in a trade if I'm on my computer 99% of the time anyways?

You got a good discord? I never joined them I just hung around /biz but at this point I need to get off it, too many norms. Need good discords.

Here warosu.org/biz/thread/S5019967
That guy ran away with everyone's money
Is the same guy who did chainlink

lol @ OP trying to convince people that a board of Veeky Forums was ever good

i bet you make threads on /b/ wishing for the good ole days back too

Bro we're busy trading. We only come back to shill our shitcoins we got killer entries on. That's all this board is good for anymore.

This

lol 200k is plenty man. i dont mean its the 4th quarter for crypto i just mean its the 4th quarter for this alt bull run. eventually it will get consolidated back into top 10 coins and a bunch of shitcoins will be purged. (unless normies completely invade and turn this shit into beanie babies on crack.)

When is wan coming out? I have also been thinking about the possibility of the old erc20 coins getting a second moon now that the products are starting to come out. GNT, REP, BAT etc

ETH will transition to proof of stake later this year. GPU miners will have to switch to mining something else with ETC and XMR probably being the most profitable so they'll have every incentive to make those moon. I'd bet on ETC more just because XMR's algorithm is a different hashing algorithm.
>OP isn't an anime pic
>ID never uses an anime pic
>gives ETH address of some unconfirmed ICO instead of contract address of a legitimate ICO
No its not you retard. Holy shit, you're too much of a newfag to even detect an obvious pajeet scam. Unironically kill yourself.
Unfortunately mods on that server closed it to prevent more cancer from getting in or I'd drop you a link.

sure but there are actually some badass people on here that know how to make money and shill their bags before they moon. shit is almost considered cool by todays standards. weve just fallen that far linkies.

It's the same guy but whatever bro
Gl with your lunch money

Wat no Overlord ?

>same guy
>only a fucking moron would think its the same guy
>lol it same who share legitimate ICO link because this one share illegitimate link even though they have nothing else in common either
Holy shit, you are the exact sort of cancer that the OP was talking about.

i havent watched the previous season yet, its on my list though so i might pick it up mid-season

This so fucking much.

Kys normie go away
Either you or your one of your internet friends is the scammer period

Thx m8.

I felt left out of the some of the biz traditions until you said this.

Bringing out my Authy on the phone is clunky enough as is

How? Seriously how?

OP bait newfag begging for investment advice. We see you. Kek

Cashed out spending my golden days on Reddit, Veeky Forums is full of poor /pol/ fags, at least Reddit is tolerable.

> t. 500k ADA retiree

Nigger you are so dumb that its not even funny. You have zero reason to have ever thought that it was animechan. The OP of the thread you linked had nothing in common with him whatsoever. I mean he fucking said that it was exactly like the chainlink presale and if you were around for the chainlink presale you know that it was a direct link to a preapproved link on the website owned by the company smartcontracts who made LINK.

What was that thread you linked? A fucking ETH contract that had absolutely no connection to any official ICO.

What else did the guy do that animechan's never done? Shill discord, he's literally never mentioned the name of any discord server in any posts on here. What else about that thread? THERE'S NO FUCKING ANIME YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

what's the password

are you me

I got around to browsing Veeky Forums in September, from /pol/ and /x/. Politics was making me have night terrors and I needed something else to think about. lurked till December. I was in that thread telling other newfags to stop being so diversified. They don't seem to understand riskvsreward, they have no intention on learning any economics, and they don't know how to browse the archive for info.

Don't think I'll leave, I've been browsing old TA threads and stealing tips from oldfags long past... The mememetics here are too fun to leave, and there is a clear progression in topics/shillings.

Holy shit you are an idiot. You are the cancer. Get off my thread now. Do not reply to my post justifying your idiocy leave now. Do not return to /biz. Go back to plebbit or cry to your mom.

Not reading all that kys scammer
And take your lunch money with you

Great returns possible in elite crypto group. Try it out discord.gg/MW8NuYm

dafuq you on about?

his wordpress page requires a password

does it actually? I actually have acces to it. Maybe because i use bravebrowser?

>Is stupid and vocally wrong
>Gets called out
>"Dude you're right but that doesn't mean I can't be a fucking idiot and wrong for no reason without being corrected hurrr"

Go fuck yourself retards

started in feb 2011 mining btc with a radeon 5770, got mtgoxed and aso fucked in the ass by mintpal.
now i have some good money in crypto yet the bitterness of not being a multi-millionaire doesn't abate.

>I can't be a fucking idiot and wrong
how was i wrong when i didnt even have a statement or opinion? i called him a normalfag, how is that wrong or right?

pretty sure that makes you the retard

i unironically get how you feel
i mined back in 2010 on a geforce 8800 in order to buy a scam bot for Tibia (Ghostbot NG)
that fucker pajeet creator LoW never updated it once and i unironically deleted my wallet containing almost 100 btc and bought a subscription for NeoBot instead
it was the better bot by leagues and made me filthy rich and successful in Tibia and a few hundred bucks for selling scripts and modifying old Elfbot NG scripts

> Be newfag nocoiner
> People listen to my calls
Managing people to get on Verge was delicious. Don't worry OP, I'll find a way to destroy you too.

I am here since PandaCoin, made "only" 250K so far because I was afraid to put more money into crypto. I saw ETH here at 1, nice stock ideas like the Marihuana stocks more than a year ago, Galaxy Resources for .40, MGT and so on.

I noticed that biz changed in the last few months. I guess everybody who had the balls to invest in the above ideas made it and not interested in speculative shit anymore. I thought of finding people like the ones posting those great ideas. I am scanning the news constantly and so on.
btw I am not a neet, I have a job as an IT Engineer (which I love) and earn a nice ammount of money, also invest in blue chip stocks.

Thanks, just brought $100k%

Hahaha, fool. 2018 - 2020 are the era of the neet.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE NIGGER!
Now that's out of the way, I know what you are saying about how the dummies are starting to infest this board. They buy into hype (which we can still profit off of), but they do it in a way that just completely shits on the idea that crypto can free us. See: Ripple.
I used to go to /pol a lot, but I had to stop because it just made me so angry all the time, and I realized I needed to insulate myself with money from the dumpster fire that our world is turning into. Now I just want to buy some land away from the hordes, build a house, farm, and raise a family. Crypto is the fastest way for me to fund that.

What are your targets for xlm and icx? I only need 4x to make it. Then I will leave 40% in crypto and cash out rest. If the bubble doesn't burst before that.

Can you sell me on anything this season? It looked so uninteresting. I liked
2015: i can't understand what my husband is saying
2016: mob psycho/91 days
2017: konosuba/made in abyss

Maybe I'll watch it in a moment of weakness.

Minister you Satoshi!

no idea honestly, best you check out a few yourself once they start
try watching Citrus and Takagi-san at least, manga's are great
Takunomi and Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san might be good choices too
or Miira no Kaikata, Sora yori mo Tooi Basho, and Overlord

if you liked Citrus considering its a yuri, there are going to be two more yuri animes to watch later this year; Asagao to Kase-san. and Tachibanakan Triangle
ganbatte ne

What about tax?

>dumpster fire

Are you me?

I think every biz bros is rich now and are all living the comfy live.

All goood things must come to an end, user.
see you in lambo land.

Reddit is actually based, i've been on Veeky Forums since 2015. I don't know why i never thought of checking out Reddit.