Cash out is a meme

Cuckbase withdrawal sent on Dec 14th, still no sight of it. Trying to withdraw through Kraken: "service is currently disabled, try again later."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nkq50/how_ive_increased_my_holdings_my_technique/
bitflur.com
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
rapidworkers.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Localbitcoins?

gotem

Just buy silver and amazon giftcards bro

lol, 1 trillion market that is only liquid to amazon gift cards.

nigga

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nkq50/how_ive_increased_my_holdings_my_technique/

Amazon cards are valuable for tax evasion
This technique is good but I’d rather flip $1000 amazon codes which go for $850ish on flur. Sell them for $1050 and that’s $200 pure profit. Just repeat.

that is fucking nuts. I was starting to flip the $100s and only made like $40 in a few hours kek.

Did u mean, cash out is not a meme ?

Is this really it? People hustling fucking gift cards to cash out of crypto? Holy fuck.

perfect for tax evasion like user above said

I meant you can never cash out is not a meme

some of us don't have CGT, so it doesnt matter. All I fucking want is to move my money from my Kraken account to my bank account and it is seemingly fucking impossible, yet I havent seen one thread about this.

Where?

get them off of here:
bitflur.com

Thankyou For Shopping @ Amazon.

Kekekekekeke this is what you get for cashing out
We don't cash out, we in this for life.

kek

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af-
discord.gg/hTTEEt2

SPAM!!!

IT'S ALL DUE TO THIS:
rapidworkers.com

This service pays pajeets 3-10 cents per task.

Bazingacoin uses it
Discord scammers use it
LINK uses it
Kucoin uses it

The workers get paid per "task" and these tasks usually include making a post on Veeky Forums.

Want to stop it? Write to Rapidworkers or get them shut down.

>LINK uses it
kys

what in the actual fuck are you talking about pajeet? If you think Sergey is paying pajeets to shill LINK you're out of your fucking mind lol. The guy can't even show up on slack let alone machine a street shitter -tier marketing campaign to Veeky Forums neets.

btw, I was able to cash out 20k just now through Kraken, crisis adverted, disregard my panic. Seems like the eur withdrawals were temporarily disabled but are now back on.

sorry you got so emotional

the truth is painful