God tier blockfolios only

no

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MW8NuYm
coin.fyi
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800?2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no dbc

lol

Nice gains bro.

Hows mine?

I've been thinking of dropping my IOTA. Why do you like it, OP?

Nice XLM stack

oh wait

>no xlm xrp vechain wtc wabi mod dbc bnty icx

>thinks ark and fucking verge will x10 before any of the above

Lol

>no XLM, XRP, ENG, TRX, QSP, DBC, REQ

You even trying?

think its got room to grow and im also holding it because i still havent reclaimed my funds T_T

also holding a little ELIX, GNT, MGO

No BAT?

10x for sure. Considering selling Wabi to put more on Vechain.

That's pajeet tier. stay poor faggot

sold my BAT to get into loopring.

by the way, the best gainers probably will be coins that you dont see on biz right now

only really visit here for memes
>HE DIDNT BUY THE DIP

Waiting for correction, this market is too insane

What's this platform?

Cancer

Lol so many shitcoins in this thread

Your lack of ability to see long term will be the downfall for you fags holding coins with no real use case.

Not sure if coins are good or not.
Thinking about dumping the coins shilled on reddit (CRED, ARK, BNTY).

Maybe increase position on XLM and buy more REQ or get into DRAGONCHAIN or CAPP.

What do you guys think?

Mediocre portfolio checking in.
Roast me

The best portfolio I have seen on here in a long time.
You will make it

>by the way, the best gainers probably will be coins that you dont see on biz right now

ETH, Antshares, REQ and LINK were all shilled to death on Veeky Forums and they will all be top 5 coins.

8%+ returns possible in elite crypto group discord.gg/MW8NuYm

Thanks bro. I've done a lot of research and only invest in tokens I believe have actual utility.

I salute you sir!

>Owning LINK but not REQ
That's really stupid you can sell them off on each other. Everytime REQ moons you buy more LINK when that moons you buy more REQ. Stairway to heaven.

You don't get more god tier than this

suck my dick faggots

>smart enough to not own shitier bitcoin

Canadian dollars, so that's like what 50 real dollars?

A real Chadfolio!

bishes

1 mil link.

God damn i just creamed my pants

riding that xby train too OP

lets hope it will all turn out great

Feels like I missed the train on REQ but I'll look into it.
Also if Universa brings me eternal gains, I'll pour them into OMG

how does someone get this comfy?

XMR might hold me back from x10 but I have hope

we are going to make it user

you said this last time, and i'll answer the same; I dont have any xrp, btc or eth ;)

Nice bro. That will be me in about 4-5 months. (charge your fucking phone)

coin.fyi

I'm convinced I'll he halfway to a million end of 2018 by holding this.

Am I deluded?

What should I trade my BTC for?

Bit more REQ and LINK.

Dump BTC, BCH, EBET for better projects

Poorfag that's about to put 850 more into crypto, any suggestions? I'm thinking neo and xlm.

Lots of research and trying to figure out what the world of the future is going to actually need. Everyones busy buying cars, Im buying the roads, gas stations and power lines

Here's my chadfolio. Millionaire by february

Bancor

For all you newfags and poorfags, the best way to decide on coins is to look where smart money is looking.

That's not Verge you fucktard

Started out with $990 a month ago. I hope I make it

How do I get to 1M. You guys take a massive gamble at any point?

How do you feel about Factom

Oh wait my bad this is from earlier today. I don't daytrade but I just moved some of this xmr because it's like bricks on my feet

Less bitcoin it will only go down from here. Low utility. High fees. Still the king but dethroning will happen sooner than later. More people use ETH and LTC for trades now

Swing trade btc/eth or Btc/xrp

buy and hold LINK 1-2 years. literally no gambling involved unless sergey dies.

More ETH man, it's not stagnant in development like Bitcoin, don't view it that way if you are.

Better than tieron for sure but think there are more profitable options out there

Reasons for gains:
Saw early XBY codebase, knew it was going to change crypto
Ditched broken BTC for BCH
Privacy coins for hedge (XMR, AEON, SUMO)
Dozen other random smaller investments/hedges

$500 from the 27th... I fucking wish I had gotten in earlier...

>Btc
>Stagnant in dev
Oh, my sweet summer child. BTC is going to look like an impenetrable fortress to enterprise in comparison to eth, neo, and eos. BTC 2nd layers are coming, sure maybe there's money thrown into something else for a time, and maybe other coins will have more value indefinitely. But BTC will be by far the best. Especially when this miner bullshit blows over.

Is this just a hobby for you or all of your income?

~x60 since december 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Got 20% allocated to fct and thinking of going for omg Q1 to Q2, and taking half of those gains into ICX.

Ya that's a pretty good idea.

Also, I used to be firm BTC believer but LN is not end user friendly enough to succeed. Whether you like it or not, convenience is very important for normies. The team might be able to pull through with new developments but at this stage BTC seems more risk than its worth.

>BTC 2nd layers are coming
Yeah, can't wait for LN where you have to pay to enter into it, kind of like opening a bank acco-
Hmm... Powerful.
>are coming
In 2015 they said it was 6 months away :)

my man with the xby! are you in the discord?

Offchain scaling defeats the entire purpose of it anyways, since the blockchain is the whole backbone of this.
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800?2

Not yet, took a break during the slack>discord migration. Buying a retail building and opening a crypto embassy 8) So still kinda obsessed...

Im a 3d artist but I've made a passive 6 figure income for the past 2 years due to royalties from games my art is in.

I started my crypto journey on dec 6th and my plan is to hold the entire time and then cash out in late 2019 or early 2020. I have no intention on taking any gains out before then, nor am I planning on putting any more in. I figure with this portfolio I will easily become a multi millionaire. Once that happens I will invest everything into an s&p500 index fund and live off of 3% a year for the rest of my life while persuing whatever interests me.

We are all going to make it user. Just hold and prosper.

600k xby? shiiiiiiiiit

bro, you will, unironically, have more than 30 million in 1 year.

lol I wouldn't put everything into an index fund. Might as well hedge some in crypto just in case some shit goes down.

My goal is 30mil after taxes, I doubt I'll need much more than that ;) Thats 900k a year adjusted for inflation for the rest of my life. Lets not get TOO greedy :P

I hope so user

Be real with me here guys, should I get out of Bounty now to find gains in other places?

I know this is a retarded portfolio being all in, but I need to know if I should wait a bit.

I cashed out 60K and thought I could just flip 40k quickly to get back up and buy into other projects.

>started my crypto journey on dec 6th

Stay awhile and get some dips under your belt before you get too confident. December was the largest bull run in crypto history.

go out, hype is over, you have other things you can make money off right now

lol true
I think the assumption that our economy will just keep growing without a major correction in the future is dangerous tho.

I saw my portfolio drop from 315k to 200k on the 18th and then stay there for about 10 days. It didnt even phase me. Now its up higher than ever before. I believe in the coins I picked. My hands are made of iron and I have no need to sell early. In my mind the money was already gone as soon as I put it in. Big risk big reward.

Nah nothing beat that may run. ICOs going x 100 overnight. Bullshit like patientory with a young black female 22 yo as their cro with no experience whatsoever.

is good sir?

www.firecalc.com

withdrawing 3% a year is extremely conservative and will survive any crash the market can throw at it. Consider this - the s&p500 returns 7% a year on average over the course of its lifespan. Inflation is typically 3% a year. If you withdraw 3% a year, and inflation is 3%, thats 1% left over for growth. Even if we go bear for 10 years straight my portfolio will survive and then start growing again.

Useful website.

Ya personally hoping to get to 8 figs in the next two years, but we'll see lol. I think I'm always paranoid something catastrophic is going to happen especially because of our broken political system.

All the bitcoin hate. Once lightning releases and gets mainstream adoption all your alts will bleed 50%.

Great portfolio, well diversified and ready for a BTC pump.

Crypto embassy? Go on...

What about the VM in alpha?

You really should consolidate those sub $2K coins.

>no eth
you're not going to make it breh

so what do I do now, sell req and buy LINK? I think the moon isn't over yet

req and link work together hold them both

people take note,
LINK, REQ and QSP.
The /chadfolio/

Kinda off topic but I need advice on how I can reach 10k from this in a month. I’m bad at predicting moon missions in the short term so any help would be nice

Why so much in dbc

Sell XRB before binance listing, I think it will still go up a few percent before then. Buy ZEN sub 400k sats, sell once they announce their rebranding and it pumps to your satisfaction. You can sell REQ once it breaches 7k sats and pumps to a satisfactory level but Id honestly rather hold that REQ until EOY 2018.

Because it’s likely to pump until a few minutes after it has been listed on Huobi

But user, I have no REQ
When will ZEN make that announcement?

Thinking past returns = future returns
the US economy will not dominate as hard in the future