KCS - Taking BNB's Role to the Nth Degree

What we are witnessing right now with KCS is what happened to BNB. We're dealing with a multi faceted utility token, and KCS has advantage over BNB's first mover advantage, namely, their ability to take every point of weakness in BNB's coin, and fortify it x 1000. KuCoin looked at Binance's revenue, and mathematically arrived at being viable as an exchange (and satisfied) at 10% of total trading fees. The remaining 90% will be redistributed towards the community.

If there's one thing for sure about cryptos, its that its 100% community driven. When such a structure exists where everything is pretty much peer to peer, imagine what kind of effect KCS's viral marketing tactics will yield.

We've all seen BitCONEECT. We've all seen Binance's exponential user base rise as a result of their referral program (and obviously much more).

With Binance growing as large as it has, we as a community have been noticing issues surfacing - exchange upgrades during absolutely pivotal moments (VeChain's National Chinese Gov Partnership announcement, IOTA withdrawals non functional, overdue stop loss functionality, coin dust in wallets, etc). KCS, having a position in the exchange space after Binance's first move allows them to perfect every weak point of Binance, and improve upon them even further. I know that the Chinese are exceptionally skilled in taking a concept that already exists, and masterfully transcending that concept into an entirely new level. Cue KuCoin.

Now it's KuCoin's time to shine. The first wave of viral marketing was through social media and forums (Twitter, FB, Steem, Veeky Forums, Reddit, Bitcointalk, ETC). HUGE exposure through these arenas. Now it's WAVE 2 -
the Youtubers finally had a chance to sit and digest exactly how they're going to tackle the problem of helping Kucoin gain further exposure. Youtubers are exceptional at this -
it's what they do by trade for crying out loud. KuCoin will absolutely EXPLODE.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/
rapidworkers.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kucoin uses rapidworker to shill

If anybody wants to help an user out you can use my invitation code to register
1sRRx

signed up via your referral code. Happy New Years!

kucoin will grow just because they list raiblocks before binance

Thanks man! Your the first person to use my code. May crypto trading be in your favor!

I trade around 4btc daily, sign up with
referral code: 1cgMr
post screenshot when done and I'll send 10 KCS

Fuck all the other guys, if you're an oldfag Veeky Forumsness bro like me please feel free to use my code.

E2RWFa

I signed up two days ago using someone ref here to buy DBS all time high...

Someone also told me to get Kucoin Shares as they are going to explode...

Now I am breaking even despite my shit DBC purchase. Kucoin is the future!

So far it has been easy to use, so I am gonna drop my referral code here: 1vtQs

Use it and get some Kucoin Shares and whatever shitcoin you want - then be rick!

1ywgb

Feel free to use my code. :)

* The pyramid marketing campaign referral system is absolutely genius. They get free marketing out of the gate while trying to build up a exchange and volume.

* Everyone thinks that KCS can become the next binance.

* They are only making 10% off the trades the rest of the split is going to the referral system 40% and 50 % to KCS holders.

* They are also going to be doing a buyback and burn. Using up to 10% of profits to burn KCS, this means people who continue to hold KCS will get a bit more in dividends.

Use this link to register and get an extra bonus:

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1tb8y

You can see who uses your referral code through kucoin. I send half the fees back to anyone using mine. 1uKh7

I will tell you exactly what do buy when you signup on KuCoin: RChain. This could be the next moonshot DAG.

My referral code: 1y8rf

1gry1 easy referral code

Ive made $0.45 after referring 500 people. I hope this works out in the long term.

Done sir.

Not really sure what I can screenshot to prove it, but I did it.

I'm typing this from the moon.

The only way you'll get on this rocket is by this code:

1QJuM

I see it, what's your address and I'll send them

Would anyone mind using my ref code?

Everybody ignores it when they could profit out of it pretty well. 1KJv5

0xa03f17a73e41c562c16ad67a46ee12be1cb7e0b6

I did as well.

honestly guys. binance is way better of an exchange that kucoin. shit is fucking set up like a mentally retarded 12 years old designed it. With binance its simplified to absolute perfection. Kucucks dont stand a change unless they basically copy binance and ditch the gay hodunk shit.

rapidworkers.com

This service pays pajeets 3-10 cents per task.

Bazingacoin uses it
Discord scammers use it
LINK uses it
Kucoin uses it

The workers get paid per "task" and these tasks usually include making a post on Veeky Forums.

Want to stop it? Write to Rapidworkers or get them shut down.

1M7uh would appreciate it user.

W

E

Are

B

E

I

N

G

invaded

B

Y

Rebbit

A

G

A

I

n

fags

G

O

home

So once this pump settles down and drops off is kcs still a good coin to hold for say a month? I mean they are doing well and offering unique incentives. Never a bad idea betting on the house right

Enjoy your dust

1bf7t

my main gripe with binance is their completely useless customer service. i gave them my state ID months ago for higher daily withdrawal limit and I STILL haven't been verified.

these chinks need international customer service

The exchange is terribly made. Laggy as fuck, buggy too. Binance is the golden standard with 10x users than cuckoin.
Oh, and if you communicate with their tech support, you know they are aliexpress-tier gooks who can't speak English for shit.

mfw people fudding KuCoin and shilling Binance, enjoy the shitty customer service and dust faggots while we get free dividends.

Nice just signed up
Now i can become millionaire

help a fellow stinky linky out please
if you want to register please use my code
1xd81

I invested in link and req instead of railblocks 3 months ago
could be a millionaire by now

USE MY CODE FOR FOREVER GAINS
1bR17

1y38J

use my link i will suck dick

0xa2720c5b0ee9e48967324b1cf5566c48fe3a557b

Thank you user! This is why I love this fucking place.