twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hairy orcs.

What do you mean by create?

Be witch
find a couple of humans
Turn them into a mix of boars and humans
Now you have boar beastmen

Looks like an average Dane to be honest

Are you implying the idea of boar-beastmen is even slightly original and you don't already have more than enough examples to imitate?

Minoboar, like the ones in Narnia

Porcs are the best orcs

The Farrow from Warmahordes/Iron Kingdoms were created by a Dr. Moreau analogue.

The Swine-folk from Darkest Dungeon have a similar origin, but also hearken to the other-dimensional Swine-things from the early 20th century novel The House on The Borderlands.

Communists

Imported slaves of the pigmen.

The Torc Alta were wereboar-like creatures that were created by Hekate, the Great Elder and Mother of Beasts, creator of the were clans. That's where they would come from.

POrcs

Are there western setting with POrcs? This seems to be more of an eastern/japanese thing.

After the bomb/tmnt has good rules for all mutant pigs and boars

Orcs as aristocratic, intellectual poet-warriors. Doubtless it's been done but fuck it because it stokes my inner weeb.

D&D originally had pig orcs.

Warhammer beastmen but even more destructive.

Damn those are some cute pigs.

youtube.com/watch?v=85H4-etuMac

Pig Beastmen range in in height from 12 to 14 feet tall, the heaviest of which weigh in at tons, not pounds, have two huge tusks if male, hairy bodies, small tails, pig noses and ears, beady eyes, range in skin tone from mottled brown or solid black to light pink in tone, and tan over time if in sunlight. Significant damage reduction is done whenever they suffer from a blunt force injury unless it is on their head, their rolls of girth prevent most pressure point attacks from working as well. They are voracious omnivores who retain their piggy ability to sniff out truffles, which they make into a variety of strange and exotic dishes. While Pig Beastmen may be of any alignment, Pig Beastmen mercenaries are frequently found with drow, orcs, in the employ of thieves guilds as enforcement, in the employ of wizards as body guards, as bodyguards or enforcement of demon princes, as members of gladiator guilds, and as members of lich cults. Pig Beastmen are possible to play as a PC, but due to their size and weight they have a limited span of equipment they can use and suffer significant penalties to hide in shadow and sneak thief abilities. As they are of any alignment, Pig Beastmen can be found worshiping nearly every god or goddess that exists, and several Demon Princes and Princesses too. Pig Beastmen are of high intelligence and are from an early age curious, interested creatures with a strong sense of smell.

People will tell you D&D orcs used to be that, but that was more due to bad descriptors to artists who interpreted things with modern views.
That shit is why so many drow from AD&D look like african-american aerobics instructors with 80s hair.

I wouldn’t. They sound Boaring.

Marcille a cute too.

Subtly.

Leave.

>cursed bacon of tasty mutations

obviously

or more importantly- the Boar-BeastWOMEN.

Stealth skills mandatory.
Oh wait, I thought you said Were-boar.

they're like regular beastmen but they have boar heads
stupid question

I know you're talking about glam 'dos, but can you imagine how incredible a subterranean society of this would be.

Surface dwellers can't compete.

Not going to lie, a society of nigh-ageless Grace Joneses would be quite the sight to see, even with the risk of horrible spider-related death.

Be a magical being with a bestiality fetish

Quillboar from WoW.

Bikers in a modern fantasy campaign.

Very violent and tough, they eat fucking anything and reproduce quickly enough and consume so much that they are effectively an invasive species. They are either semi-nomadic or completely nomadic depending on regions and are generally looked down upon by more civilized and landed races.

How do you guys do porcs in your settings?

In mine they are the orc prototype, they are elemental creatures associated with abundance rather than mortals, like orcs they are still pretty savage but not particularily inclined towards violence and their higher insight in magic makes them more whimsical and organized than orcs, they organize in small groups and are highly devout to the god of orcs but they avoid dealing with orcs as they have the responsability of keeping their existence secret to them. They also have problem staying alive because they are delicious and their bountiful auras make them extremely easy to track by people who are looking out for them. Very little of them survive and the goddess of fertility that sired them tries her best to keep them alive, the god of orcs refuses to make more of them so they are only born when his consort tricks him into getting her pregnant.

P'orcs and have never looked back since.

-Pig Orcs are destructive to their environment on the basis that they 'wallow', they 'sarrow', they dig, root, and flood the places they live in and will either turn them into muddy, swilly, wetlands, or into craggy, harsh, badlands in just a few generations of habitation. Due to a combination of over irrigating, strip mining, over hunting, and just being pigs.

-Pig Orcs are industrious, incredibly so, but everything they make is designed to be as cheap and disposable as possible: arms, armor, siege equipment, fortresses, tools, etc.. Everything they make, they make in great quantity, but is constantly thrown away and recycled; this, though, ironically suits them very well as on the war march they prioritize killing and stealing the equipment of their enemies as soon as possible.

-Pig Orcs tend to calm down and ease into a more sedentary lifestyle supplemented by farming and swine herding when faced with low-orc-population-density. Their aggressive nature is directly triggered by how many orcs they have to share space with and they only devolve into orcish hordes when gathered or have reproduced in great numbers. When by themselves, though, they're perfectly content to peace and quiet.

-Pig Orcs love food, they are extremely food motivated: meat, mushrooms, nuts, and alcohol are their absolute favorite foods and they will gleefully engorge themselves on them whenever they can. Their love of food also makes them excellent cooks and despite what others might say, orcish food is delicious, nutritious, filling, but often food-coma inducing due to the high levels of fat, protein, and carbs.

-Pig Orcs have strong preferences for both martial-based classes and outdoor focused classes, their cultures often producing them quite easily. Stealth-classes are also somewhat common- Orcs being sneakier than many people expect. Divine casters are common in cloistered conditions, with arcane casters being almost non-existent.

Should porcs be weak (Lord of the rings) or strong (Warcraft, Gothic)?

"Those from beyond require a physical vessel if they are to make the crossing into our reality. My first attempts at summoning were crude, and the results disappointing. I soon found, however, that the type and condition of the host's meat was a critical factor. The best results came from pigs, whose flesh is most like that of man."

Demonic boar-men attempting to create their own hell on earth best boar-men. Extra points for humanity having created them so their constant suffering at being abominations means their anger is directed at the species of their creators, Frankenstein style.

What this user said. The Quillboar even have their own angry ragemelon god that got btfo'd a long time ago and anywhere it's blood touched the land was polluted into a bramble forest where they dwell. You could even go Razorfen Downs with it and have them all get subjugated by a Lich.

1. Get some hillbilly elves drunk.
2. Leave them alone with some nubile young sows.
3. ????
4. Profit

I guess they should be what better fits the setting, if for example you already have stronk orcs or race that fills that niche maybe it would be better to make porcs the cerebral ones.

sounds like Zhu Bajie, except he was an angel

youtu.be/cY9LfPSoz48

Lycanthropy, but with boars, rather than wolves.

Well...pig organs are very similar to human...so organ transplant gone wrong with help of magic perhaps

I'd say not subtle enough, friend.

>you're an unholy spirit from the realm beyond
>you're torn from your own dimension and forced into the rotting flesh of a dead swine at the whim of an arrogant, despicable monster of a man
>what are you with this life you've been forced into?
>PLAY THE FUCKING DRUMS

Darkest Dungeon is a great setting, I wish there was a little more going on there.

Boar are great! I low how they start out all cute and cuddly and tiny but become ugly, agressive beasts. There's something great about it. I want one as a pet, even though I know that's not viable.

Only the heavy warbeasts were, user.

Liek dis I always wanted the Moblins from WW to be expanded upon. Dreamt up the idea of encountered large rowing vessels on the Great Sea with batteries of Bokoblins on the Oars, a few Moblins beating drums and patrolling the deck, maybe a Darknut at the helm.

I think that was even the plan for an addon until they made warlords of draenor instead.

Etch is that you?

If anything I'd be asking about the corgis.

Think you replied to the wrong post

Gilded Age robber barons.

Make them friends with rhino beast men

Territorial assholes. They don't normally eat people, but they might. Dumb, stubborn and tough, these warmongering creatures follow their leader, normally the most veteran and strongest male.
They usually stay in the woods. But they may attack caravans for food and rarely for loot. If a villager bothers them in any way, they retaliate viciously. They are not particularly evil, but it is hard to live around them. The larger males have deadly fangs and they fancy meat more than plants. They don't have a particularly good memory, but they can hold a grudge for years and if their leader wills it they can over reproduce to attack other territories.

Hellpigs, but bipedal and somewhat intelligent