ARE YOU READY TO MAKE MONEY FROM PUSSIE BOI

Crypto-pussies just realesed 6 hours ago!!!

I saw lots of people in here were sad because they missed the chance to be the early investor of cryptokittens. I saw you missed ethermon and ethertanks too, now it's time for the pussy boi! Another ethereum game that is going to be bigger than anything, a very radical idea with girls in it, who doesn't want that shit! You are gonna make money from a pusie! Pussy prices keep rising, don't miss it, get those Gen 0 pussies before they get too expensive. Keep in mind first generation cryptokittens selling at the marketplace for 4-5 ethereum. Be an early investor!

>you can combine your girls(breeding them) and you will get a new girl
>sell it in the marketplace
>or make a DNA auction(breed your girl with other girls) and get profit from her

Upvote; reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nlgr9/cryptopussies_ethereum_dapp_like_cryptokittens/

crypto-pussies.com
discord: discord.gg/nGsCtc
subreddit: reddit.com/r/CryptoPussies/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7nliai/cryptopussies_ethereum_dapp_like_cryptokittens/
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yo i sold 5 girls already this is awesome

This is the most Pajeet thing I've ever seen.

I can't wait for the DFC girls to come out

i'm hoeholding rn, i will sell each for 5 eth when this spread like virus. most of the world even up yet.

Number 7 just sold for 1 eth wow

yeah man, this started going crazy.

This would be an example of coming early being a good thing.

Girl #1 still hasnt been sold yet... I'm really considering it, 8 eth is cheap compared to what it could be worth (remember genesis kitty? sold for like 200eth or whatever) ... even 20eth would be a bangin profit

here is my pussies bitches.

Why is my transaction stuck pending after half an hour?

gwei was probably too low

it's because of ethereum blockchain :o
kinda slow rn because of the amount of dapps.

The max fee was like $40.

oh, then gas limit was too high.

I bought a girl hours ago and the transaction was completed but the girl never arrived in my 'my girls' section... Really hoping that ETH gets kicked back to my account

UPVOTE reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7nliai/cryptopussies_ethereum_dapp_like_cryptokittens/ We need to reach out more people, we need to get on the front pages.

welp... I can already see the headlines

Jesus Christ crypto is such a fucking joke

Isn't higher more likely to work? What should I set it to if not the default?

sometimes higher doesn't work either. just click on bid and if metamask says gas limit is dangerously high then reject the transaction and click on bid again till it says nothing.

This is awesome!

Reddit really doesn't like this because of the moral high ground that it assumes.

is it just me or is it painfully obvious that most of these cryptokitties clones are all created by the same group of people?

and I might add, the more stupid shit you do like this, the more the mainstream will push against crypto. You are signing your own death warrants.

yeah but still there is no such thing as bad advertisement, just spread the word and i'm sure it will take media attention because it's a fucking brilliant radical idea.

I need waifu

honestly ive been trying to breed them to make new traits and its pretty fun. also unlike cryptokitties, the cooldowns are longer so the market wont get oversaturated( and gen 0s arent produced every 15 min)

i don't think so, it's all open source already, anyone know front end developing and little bit solidity can develop these kinda dapps, not that hard.

Is this lik cryptokittehs

basically, with a few minor tweaks

> because it's a fucking brilliant radical idea.

Just bought a gen 1, looking forward to tomorrow

>most expensive are the blue alien and whites
>cheapest are niggers
Ahh, the free market at work. Beautiful.

I can imagine how purple hair feminazis will go hard on this.

>mfw my girls have weak attributes and I don't have any more money to waste on this.

Just gotta hope they breed nicely.

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af_-

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

Guaranteed articles by the end of the week.
"We need to talk about ethereum"
"The problem with ethereum"
"Ethereum has a problem with misogyny"
Wait, fuck. That's free advertising. GODDAMN IT I've already missed the boat, I don't have enough eth now.

So we can breed waifu?

exactly man, this shit is something elseeeeeee, i'm going buy more gen 0 it will explode.

>This is what Satoshi had in mind

fuckit, i bought the second alien girl id 24 for 1 eth. wish me luck

Yes, finally

Sry just read the post

What gwei gas do you use? 65gwei 500000 doesn't work...

i use 40 gwei and 150k gas, if it's don't work then that means someone is sending with higher gwei.

new kind appeared, hairy pussey crypto-pussies.com/view.php?girlId=204

white gurls and blue girls best

fuuuuuck, congrats to whoever gets her..

omg epic

holy fuck i just had a few sales for 2+ eth

i just sold my gen 0 for 0.5 eth, profits inc.

this must be what it felt like to get into ck early

exactly man, moon mission, get ready Veeky Forums

This gave me a good laugh

omg hairy pussy

The SJWs and feminazi are going to love this game. Time to spread this all on their twitter pages