Don't be a nigger

Gentlemen, I've noticed a serious problem on this board.

The constant larping about "buying lambos" and spending your hard-earned money on frivolous purchases is nigger-tier behaviour. You know who blows their money on dumb shit? You guessed it. Niggers.

Who in their right mind, when they earn their first million, would spend that money on a $100M Rolex, a $300M car, drugs, and other stupid shit until they ultimately put themselves into debt?

If you can't manage your fucking money after earning it you deserve to be poor. Invest it in something else. Take your money and grow it. Start a fucking business. The crypto bubble is a once in a lifetime opportunity that gives us financial power over everything we despise. Put your fucking money to fucking use and grow your wealth instead of being fucking shitskins and blowing it on trivial shit for your own vanity. Don't be a fucking nigger, Veeky Forums.

I cannot stress this enough. Wealth is determined by how much money you keep, not how much you make. A lambo is not a fucking asset, it's a toy that depreciates in value. Invest in assets and not liabilities that are going to cost you money in the long run.

General wealth discussion. AMA.

I'd buy a house in the hills or further down the coast so it's cheaper & get a self sustaining garden set up so i only have to maintain the garden once all the plants have started growing, get some chickens for eggs too so my shopping requirements are minimal

then i'd quit work and never work again

>earn a million
>spend 100 million on a rolex
>spend 300 million on cars

are you stupid opie

M stands for thousand you fucking ape.

He's right. Don't buy a lambo, just rent one

buy an overpriced piece of shit in shitville for no good reason when you could buy a big ass farm and do anything you want while doing the world a favor organic farming. Ull never amount to shyt user. You have to lose everything first like i did.

you mean white trash cracka

Even niggers realize this now. Jay Z's "Fuck living rich and dying broke" line is famous in the black community nowadays.

That said I completely agree and Veeky Forums should have a ETF investment sticky for people that want to cash-out and grow wealth organically.

Better than what the other retards plan to do on this board.

Smart man. Purchasing goods that will only depreciate over time is a poor move if you barely are in the millions. Get a Ferrari when you are filthy rich, not just "I have two million dollars" rich.

You need to take that million, liquidate part of it, pay off any and all debts, get a nice small place or an apartment, then invest, invest, INVEST. Now that you have a few hundred thousand to invest, diversify your portfolio. Get that big money. The goal shouldn't be 1 million or 2 million, the goal should be Goldman Sachs calling you up because you are one of the largest share holders. Get the long money, and turn your family name into royalty.

No it doesn't you fucking brainlet. K stands for thousand.

Let me make it first before you tell me how to spend it.

no, M is a roman numeral for 1000
we use the K abbreviation, fucktard.

Good to see someone else with basic financial sense. A few million is not a lot of money and should not be spent to finance a life you can't afford.

I mean... what would I do...

Property
Shares in big companies like Microsoft, Alphaber, Amazon etc.
Index Fund investment...

What else?

"K" is a colloquial way of writing one thousand. M is latin for mille (as in millenium = thousand?)

>You need to take that million, liquidate part of it, pay off any and all debts, get a nice small place or an apartment, then invest, invest, INVEST. Now that you have a few hundred thousand to invest, diversify your portfolio. Get that big money. The goal shouldn't be 1 million or 2 million, the goal should be Goldman Sachs calling you up because you are one of the largest share holders. Get the long money, and turn your family name into royalty.
niggers gon be niggers. songs like gucci gang make them jokers

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name, yeah
I can't buy no bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains, aye
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang

M is a roman numeral you fucking retard

I'd import a cute south american twink and make him my bf (wife). That's all I want. Or maybe a russian one. Not sure yet.

I work in finance. We use M.

I’m almost certain it’s just a meme. I wouldn’t actually buy a Lamborghini unless I had several million dollars.

Then how do you abbreviate for million at your super-totally-not-LARP finance job?

Even then you're fucking retarded. Several million is what? $4? $10? A lamborghini starts at $200,000. Even if you had $10 million and bought the cheapest lambo that is 2% of your money. Add insurance, maintenance, and other costs on such an expensive sports car and you'd be approaching 10% of your net worth.

Don't be a nigger.

You realize you need roughly $30MM to be considered a small player in the big circles?

One million is a thousand thousand, so you'd write MM.

Yep, I am having so much fun seeing all those fucks talking about Lambo this, Rolex that and a speed-boat on top. Yeah, you'll be poor soon enough.

Going to split my proceeds into one part crypto I'll never sell, one part real estate fund shares and one part a nice flat or house to live in. Passive income and reduced costs for living, baby.

You use the 'MM' suffix. $10MM is 10,000,000.

I would normally assume this is trolling. But I've been on Veeky Forums long enough to know these people are real.

Why the fuck has the average IQ on this board dropped below 3 digits?

now the newfags even want to take lamboland from me wth

Reading the replies on this thread, I am now truly convinced that people are inherently destined to either be poor or make money.

If you are not born with the skill necessary to retain wealth and you lack a BASIC understanding of how to manage your money, you are going to end up where you started. It's a comforting fact knowing not just any retard can make it.

People see a 10 followed by six zeroes and think they're set for life. If you live to be even only 60 with that money that's around $160,000 a year before taxes. BEFORE TAXES. Do you see people who make $160,000 a year spending money on dumb shit?

No.

Kek

>taxes
Damn it feels good to not be a burger

I am with you 100%. I will be starting soon in crypto with anywhere from 2-5 ETH seeking a few actually useful and reliable long holds (12-24 months) and play with the remaining 25% diversified in risky short term trying to grow my egg.

Once the money goes in, that's it. It's gone forever. Thats the way I see it. Its so much mucking around cashing out. I will never be seeing that value in fiat again, I am prepared for that money to go into the system for over a decade before we can even begin to use crypto on normal everyday purchases and even then I will continue to live frugally as I do now.

I am among the shittiest living people on this board, but, I am used to it and I dont live beyond my means. I wash like a china man every night saving on the hot water bill knowing that in the future, it will have all been worth it.

pic related is how I visualize it. I hope more people here start to think like us.

Agreed user. Solid reminder.

Can't build a world superpower without harvesting your citizens, kek

i forgot americans can't into math

I commend you. Living well within your means and even below that develops grit and character. Look at the richest men in the world. Warren Buffett, Bill Gates. They all live within their means.

Buffett drives himself to work every day in a sedan and drinks coke and eats fast food.

All the world's wealthiest families that survived generations know this. They know that in order to retain wealth one must have grit. The Rockefellers give their kids a $20 week allowance or something and make them work manual jobs.

>Do you see people who make $160,000 a year spending money on dumb shit?
Boats, jetskis, new high end suvs every year. 160k a year is pretty much the normie sweet spot for spending all your money on dumb shit

Delayed gratification

Preach

Iypothetically speaking: If I'd have 1 million (I don't) what wouls be a solid plan? Put it into an ETF?

Hey, I see that you left your tripcode on. Here at Veeky Forums.org we strive to help each other in the community to make quality posts and content. You see a tripcode isn't necessary unless it's relevant to identify you in the thread, otherwise it only distracts from the discussion.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope we can make Veeky Forums a beautiful place for all.

There's no one recipe for making wealth. Invest in assets, then take profits from those assets and KEEP REINVESTING THEM.

There's an excellent chart depicting how the working class, middle class, and upper class earn and spend their money. I don't have it on me but it highlights my point perfectly.

Number one rule is don't live beyond your means.

>American education

OP, I own a couple businesses and I was thinking of getting a yatch with my crypto gains. For some reason, this post got me thinking straight again. I'm gonna become a billionaire now instead. Thank you OP. Thank you very much. -user

I'd buy an large apartment in the city centre, top end computer and a home gym.

ETF have the highest profitmargins right now. Investment fuds like Blackstone actually make LESS money than ETF's despite asking a fee and being managed by industry experts.

These companies will all slowly die as ETFs outperformed them.

Make sure to take an ETF with 100% stocks though. No bullshit ETF with treasury bonds or equity like gold bullion.

Glad to help, user. A boat is one of the most expensive liabilities one could own. The yearly upkeep for any boat is 20% of its original price.

Whats with all these rich old dudes with constitutions of the terminator? Trump and Buffett eat like shit, drink the sugary jew every day, sleep like 5 hours a night and are going strong well past their expiration date.

What's the secret?

You must be me.

Have you tried struggling to get your mind straight?

Literally get dropped off for two weeks in a big city with $500 in your pocket. You'll understand your true worth after that.

-no motels/hotels
-only goodwill clothes

This is not related to finance, but I truly believe (and have some scientific knowledge to back it up) that the key to a long life is happiness. There's a reason why countries like Italy and Greece live the longest lives. They drink wine every day, have strong family life, and are laid back. This is not a good formula for a stable economy, but definitely one for a long, happy life.

I bet they eat better than you think.

Obviously buffet is going to TRY cola since he spent billions on shares. Also the smarter you are the less sleep you need. I've seen people operate off of four hours normally.

I have roughly half a mil and live in a 300eur/month apartment eating free college food. Who here /nevercashedout/?

Even if you were to make a million in Bitcoin, would you even cash out to be able to use it?

Id buy a house outright for 300k, spend 50k on a new car, money for kids future 100k, 50k back into crypto, the rest in the bank.

No dude Buffett actually eats like a kid.
McDicks every single day for breakfast.
Here's a direct quote from him about coke:
>No, Buffett explained, “If I eat 2700 calories a day, a quarter of that is Coca-Cola. I drink at least five 12-ounce servings. I do it everyday.”

I'm 25 and already own one of the biggest gelato suppliers in the city, and am the importer and distributor of one of the biggest sunglass brand. I'm quite successful for my age, and I was justifying my possible extravagant purchase as dumb money. Dumb money = dumb purchases. But I should be more humble. I should put that money to employ more people to shoulder their family's well being. Im gonna make dumb money smart again guys. Instead of buying a yatc, I'm gonna go into riskier businesses that employ more people.

>As long as you buy the house outright and don't get a (((mortgage))). A mortgage is literally financing a liability. You are acquiring something you cannot afford and paying the (((banks))) extra money to do so.

Rich get richer, poor get poorer.

That sounds ridiculous, I don't believe. Buffet has a lot to gain by telling a story that drinking cola is normal.

Maybe he does, idk. But you have to understand that a person at this level has everything planned down to a handshake. You think he just says random stuff on the news and endorses Mc.Donalds for free?

Dumbass, these people are leasing the cars, not buying them

This guy () is right. Watch the HBO documentary on Buffett.

Well, as bad as it may sound, those things are pretty much assets. Obviously if you buy a new lambo, you lose 50% of its value as soon as you drive 1km. Not worth and also the reason why literally most retards, if they ever make it, will unmake it very quickly.

A rolex however is a solid investment. A house is strong as well, especially multiple houses in different regions, either for rent or speculation. Antique cars are awesome as well. It is just important that you switch your imaginary internet cryptomoney to some real assets to secure it once in a while. It is stupid to have 300 BTC lying around if you have nothing else of value. Just make cryptomoney and transfer it into useful assets - easily set for life.

Agreed

It's not necessarily about financial intelligence. It's about being able to adapt and learn to new circumstances. Everyone with general intelligence should be able to learn the financial basics in less than a month. Once you made a fortune you shouldn't move fast but with patience. Move when you understand what you have to do and how everything works.

>being this unironically retarded
M is latin

Easier said than done homeboy.

Can someone post this if they have it

Generate value.

It's a fucking meme, how fucking new can you be. Shit..

Well right now we all have to move at warp speed to keep up with crypto. I guess the transition once you've made it might not be as easy as some people think.

No worries OP. Us niggers have no money to spend and thus no potential to earn anything.

Personally, I think living in excess makes you no more than a hedonistic animal. Nothing wrong with pleasure but too much of a good thing gets boring anyways. Buying luxury items is a waste when you can invest it in something better whether it be your own wealth or humanity.

I'm on track to making 8 figs by the end of this year and after that I will devote a lot of it for philanthropy. I definitely want to start my own foundation and contribute to causes I believe in.

Having values and ideals is what separates men from beasts.

Found it!

... in Latin?

Today, in high society, we speak English. k is thousand, M is million and you likely speak with a decimal.

Whilst I think you're getting a bit buttflustered over a meme, wealth cultivation and just as important ASSET PROTECTION is a severely under discussed topic on this board IMO.
As the trillions start to pour into the crypto space in the coming years you're going to find average Veeky Forumstards bags climbing from 10-500K into the 10-500MM range.
EVERYONE should be researching offshore LLCs and trust law. EVERYONE should be eying off another passport. EVERYONE needs to have a plan to reduce their liability. EVERYONE needs to learn how to appear poor on paper.
Then you can have a lambo, but it's just leased by a Belize LLC from a company in the Caymans. The only thing you should own is the cash in your pocket, your private crypto keys and the control of the offshore trusts that ultimately manage head up you physical asset portfolio.

TIL middle class people don't eat food/wear clothes

No wonder you're a nig.
You're illiterate.

>and turn your family name into royalty.

Who gives a fuck about this narcissistic shit? I saw an ad in the city the other day that said "Why have a business when you could have an Empire?"

What sort of narcissistic retard does this appeal to? Who needs a fucking empire? Why is being so much of a megalomaniacal fuckwit that you even WANT an empire considered a good thing?

The Earth is dying. Our paleolithic brains are incapable of the sort of collective action required to save our own descendants from annihilation. Who gives a flying fuck if you have an "empire" when the Earth dies? Just get a farm in the middle of fucking nowhere so you can take psychedelics in peace, and hope you die before everyone else inevitably does.

Something else I would like to add to OP is that the very same attitude is holding back crypto utilization in their intended usecases. Speculation is rampant in nearly every facet of crypto outside of the professional circles that actually engineer cryptotechnology.

I'm totally fine with the currencies and fund tokens etc being discussed purely in financial context, they are ACTUALLY just financial vehicles and meant to be traded and/or profited from. But we also have these same speculators and profiteers thoroughly infesting the utility projects, which are NOT intended to be currencies at all. Projects which are only held back by speculators and traders pumping and dumping, consequently killing public confidence and willingness to research the backgrounds and implications of the solutions these projects intend to bring forth.

It just makes me cringe when looking up the Slack/Telegram/Discord of tokens for dev updates and there's literally 95% price speculation, lambo dreams and salivating over moon missions. These same people then start badmouthing the projects when they are the ones that get dumped on with inane shit like "worst ICO I've had, coulda just held my ETH for mad gains". Jesus christ, I couldn't give less of a damn your profiteering bit you in the ass. Get the fuck out and let the project realize it's vision.

Can't imagine how demoralizing it must be to post updates for a community, whose only response is "lmao 10$ soon and then I'm selling everything". These people are publicly, openly declaring their abandonment of the project for a set price point. Just sad.

your mspaint flowchart was made by a nigger

Ya exactly. This narcissism shit doesn't matter in 100 years. If you care about your future family, then you would do whatever you could to make the world a better place.

I want an Empire. It'll be the glorious Empire of user. Said Empire would go about ethnically cleansing about 44% of yankees and 100% of nigs.

>psychedelics
>muh planet Earth
There is a special place allocated in my gas chamber for you.

>muh grit
>muh frugality
Lmao at you poor faggots, there's a big difference between being a big spender and a fucking retard that blows all his money. It's all about planning. Invest wisely and you can do whatever the fuck you want. You have no fucking idea how the wealthiest people in the world actually live, they spend money like it's nothing because the money they have locked away makes more then they could ever spend. People like you don't get to see it because you're nowhere around to see it. Your stories mean nothing.

Only an unaware peasant hoards money for its own sake, money is simply a tool to make you happy, that's all it is. A tool. Simply use it well.

Your glorious blonde grandchildren can blame minorities all they like when the Earth is unable to create food any more. It won't save them.

Why not have an empire when you can be the immortal emperor?
There's a non-zero chance that our generation will conquer mortality. At the very least we are on track to have 100+ year good quality lifespans, assuming you don't fuck up terribly along the way.
Crypto is but the first step in a long journey for me. I hope some of you share my sentiment.

You're worse than Vitalik with your whiny ass bullshit

lol this is why you will always just be empty subhuman trash

My glorious blonde grandchildren will not be niggers and only niggers starve.

>There's a non-zero chance that our generation will conquer mortality.

I lol'd hard. Keep it coming.

>have unlimited food at supermarket if you have money
>spend time farming

I'm pretty sure you don't need to be rich to work on a farm if that's your dream

Don't confuse those "when Lambo??" literal retarded dimwits with weightful investors. They are just the sheep that gets milked by the big boys. However, the are the majority of idiots who spam communication channels because they hope their pocket money pulls a x100, which is still not so much in the end. In the end those people don't really matter regarding development, advancement in technology and significant price increase. Don't overestimate their influence on cryptos.

imagine this person working at your fund and in charge of anything to do with money

lol the delusion is real

I'm not advocating hoarding wealth. I'm advocating spending it wisely. If you make $10MM a year, then it is completely acceptable to spend $500M on leisure.

I'm advocating for proper money management.

Also, you're retarded if you don't think what I said is true. Degradation begins when people become too comfy. It's why societies collapse. Once you start spending money like the Vanderbilts on Park Avenue mansions every three blocks, expensive cars, drugs, you are bound to fail. Those kids had no grit. They were born with everything handed to them on a silver platter and imploded as a result.

>$10MM
Now what the fuck is does this notation mean?

Seriously man, stop posting until you learn how to abbreviate numbers in English.

Interesting enough the Winklevosses live pretty frugally too. I'm pretty sure only one of them owns a car.

Lamboland isn't a thing, it's an idea.

For some lamboland is 10 Million, a yacht and a mansion.

For some lamboland is buying a 2 bedroom apartment in a nice neighbourhood outright.

For others lamboland is simply having financial security to not worry about the day to day things life has.

M stands for thousand. If you do the math, 1oMM is ten million. This is how it's written. I'm not going to simplify it for you just because you're uneducated. Using "K" as notation is simply colloquial notation.