What would your dice look like if you expressed your innermost identity with them?

What would your dice look like if you expressed your innermost identity with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radium_Girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I woudn't, because unlike the fags that this is targeted toward, my gender or even non-gender is not the core of my identity.

anyway, bait thread

The fuck is an ace? Am I going to trigger a cunt by miscarding them now?

I'm not a massive faggot that has to constantly flaunt my sexuality. It only ever comes up if someone's interested in relationships in which case I simply reply "Nah mate, not interested" and move on.

Those dice look delicious though

Asexual

Yea you shit I'm a Club don't mis-suit me

Which is more impossible than changing your gender.

Those unironically do not look bad. How the fuck did she make these?
inb4 >she

That's offensive to us spades!

Except diamonds. Fuck those cunts.

>neither
>both
>neither neither, nor both

What colors do I use to indicate the latter?

There is no escalation to impossible you god damn degenerate.

It just means not wanting a sexual relationship with someone.

Like the colorful ones in OP's picture because that shit looks cool.

tell me more about this "ace" sexuality

Aren't castrati asexual?

Damn, I kind of like those dice
>Colorful but not garish
>Still easy to read

They are also pretty readable, which is always a plus. Unsure about those with gold inlays though.

adjective
Biology.

having no sex or sexual organs.
independent of sexual processes, especially not involving the union of male and female germ cells.

fuck off degenerate

It trumps the other sexualities if you get 4 together

Every face would be a twenty.

co sa azy

Just the slang term for asexual.

Yet if you actually browse asexual communities, you get long screeds talking about how you can engage in long-term, romantic sexual relationships with people and still be asexual. Gender shit is basically just the new goth thing.

I already do that simply by buying dice with color schemes which appeal to me. I like metallics, greys and blues, and dark earth tones.

>trumps the other sexualities
does this mean I get to rape them?

this thread is obvious bait.

Every fucking day

>inb4 le sjw soyboy cuk was triggered XD

White.

>The innermost core of my being is

Oh no

We may not like the chaos worshippers, but they do have pretty dice :3

Yeah well they're stupid and just trying to be trendy.

I suppose I'm "Asexual" since I don't want to be in a sexual relationship with anyone, not do I experience sexual attraction to anyone.

We could turn this around by talking about how one does make his own dice instead of being triggered bitches about muh /pol/ and politics baiting.
I once thought about whittling some dice, but I'm unsure of what wood to use. I'd also be curious about if wood would actually be less or more prone to bias. On one hand, it's a natural material so that always introduces variance. On the other hand air bubbles shouldn't really be a thing.

That's literally the definition of asexual, so yeah, you are.

I disagree, a /pol/post would be trying to paint gays in a negative light, this thread is probably just trying to bait some gay jokes.

>I suppose I'm "Asexual" since I don't want to be in a sexual relationship with anyone, not do I experience sexual attraction to anyone.

What if I told you everyone experiences sexual attraction, but to different degrees.

You might be 3% sexual whereas some other might be 75% sexual.

Guys guys, shit posting and memes aside, I want dice coated with vantablack. How fucking cool would they be? Paint the numbers with red gold.

Inb4 coldsteel posting

vantablack with radium cores

a man can dream

What does black numbers on white dice indicate (no pips)?

I suppose that makes sense.
I've practically all my life like this, and doctors have never noted any hormone imbalance.

Agreed. Look nice, would roll. (not the gold-numbered ones, though)

>everyone experiences sexual attraction, but to different degrees.
Just like everyone can see colors, right?

I chiseled my own dice out of stone once

I wasn't very good at it at the time, so I don't have them anymore

Hnnngh. I shall make it my life's quest to obtain this.

That sounds hella cool

What kind of stone? I'd imagine they'd start to chip pretty quickly.

Problem is Vantablack is like asbestos, it breaks apart into tiny sharp flakes that can damage your lungs if inhaled and give you cancer.

Alternating white faces with purple numbers and purple faces with white numbers. Optionally with gold edging.

Science noob here: what does radium do?

>It just means not being able to get a sexual relationship with someone.
FTFY. I guarantee 99% of cases where someone says “Oh, I’m asexual” online is really someone who makes no efforts to get into a relationship in the first place, either because of a massive lack of self worth or some kind of bitterness that their ideal mate hasn’t fallen into their lap already.

Internalised Racism

it glows and makes radon

Greetings fellow aristocrat of the soul

Radium was once used in devices to produces a radioluminescent effect.

But to do that you'd have to have the container be glass coated with phosphor.

>because of a massive lack of self worth
does this mean I can go on to patreon and demand gibs?

I was thinking of getting a pair fashioned out of my wisdom teeth (that I got pulled for medical reasons), can't get more "personal" than that.
Unfortunately one shattered on extraction and the other has this weird shape that make real tiny dice (like 1/4").

Glows?
That doesn’t sound good for your health

I mean, me personally, I just don't feel sexually attracted to anyone, and the concept of sex seems kind of alien to me.

I don't remember

I started chiseling when I was in middle school, and growing up I would usually just pick up rocks that I found on the road

So? it looks cool

My chromatically enriched comrades

Why is Veeky Forums ashamed of sexuality to the point of hostility? You know this makes you sound like a stereotypical nerd, right?

It's okay, we get you started on headpats, quality food and frilly dresses and see where that goes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radium_Girls

I once saw the president of the Ukraine murder Josef Mengele with that kind of set up.

How would you express crushing depression and self-loathing in dice form?

Why would I play using dice made out of garbage?

because getting to the point where you need your goddamn dice to be as gay as you is sad

Dude could make candy with those designs if the first idea doesn't work out, that shit looks good enough to eat.

>Be a woman
>Be a "cold fish"
>Pleasures of the flesh elude me
>Once a week, allow husband to have his fun while I remain unmoving and corpselike

Is..is this ok?

Apparently I'm GOLD COBALTTM

more affectionate than my ex