Is this project dead?

Is this project dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@myetheremon
storeofvalueblog.com/posts/this-user-made-462-ether-in-3-days-playing-cryptokitties/
crypto-pussies.com
discord.gg/nGsCtc
reddit.com/r/CryptoPussies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bamp

Trading coming on the 7th . Need to dump my Palytid,

Dude what?
medium.com/@myetheremon
Their last update was THREE (3) days ago. With this The dev has been pretty on top of responding to people concerns,replacing the pyramid scheme aspects, and fixing their contracts

same here, 2 cesstoids i bought for 0,9 ETH. It kinda hurts seeing ETH climbing up. Is it confirmed its coming on 7th?

nope, devs are working pretty much everyday on it. trading begins next week i expect gen0 etheremons to be worth at least 10 ETH and thats being conservative. better buy up. crypto kitties were trading for 50+ ETH and this is way bigger than kitties.

delsional, no cuck will spend 50 ether on a etheremon. depends on how well the battle system is implemented.

This is a joke. 10 ETH who the fuck would spend such money you are not thinking straight

>GEN 1 pay to win monsters have a lower catchrate than the GEN 0 monsters
lmao

>delsional, no cuck will spend 50 ether on a etheremon. depends on how well the battle system is implemented.

Ok call me delusional your gonna FOMO on this. Read this shit about cryptokitties. Pokemon is 100x more popular and people will pay a shit ton like rare Pokemon cards.

storeofvalueblog.com/posts/this-user-made-462-ether-in-3-days-playing-cryptokitties/

"I wrote about how Kitty #23 was flipped for more than 210 ether (about $94,500 at the time) over 4 days. Turns out, the guy who did one of those tremendously profitable trades read my article and reached out to me with an even wilder story. In 3 days, he made 462 ether trading CryptoKitties. 462 ether was worth $210,000 at the time and $323,400 today. We did an informal interview over email. Here is his CryptoKitties story."

your sorry ass better get in cuz battling is gonna take this to the next level.

Are the free ones free forever? Wasted some ETH in fees catching the free ones

Well people pay premium for rare collectibles. People pay thousands for rare baseball cards and pokemon cards. This is the same shit. I personally would never spend that much, but thousands of other people WILL. the demand is high especially with Pokemon

Is this brainlet serious? Did he even look at the prices of the gen 0s? Some were selling for 3 ETH near the end. Now keep in mind they can no longer be bought. Don’t try to FUD because you missed out. It only works on people of your intelligence.

I personally don't believe it'll be 10ETH unless the battle system is some super intense wager based and fun battledome. However they will have worth as they've been stoking the flames in the Asian markets with translations.

this is gonna be way bigger

crypto-pussies.com

this is the new shit.
crypto-pussies.com
discord: discord.gg/nGsCtc
subreddit: reddit.com/r/CryptoPussies/

True, but that was only because some dumb shit didn't do the math and thought the ponzi was going to last forever. The Gen 1 mons aren't even 0.2 eth.
All depends on the battles and if the Asian market picks this up. At the moment it is literally just /biz that gives a shit.

Will the very last caught of a Gen 0 be worth more than a regular Gen 0?
Pic related

Vuy mons or btfo

>I personally don't believe it'll be 10ETH unless the battle system is some super intense wager based and fun battledome. However they will have worth as they've been stoking the flames in the Asian markets with translations.

lol anything is possible in crypto. your probably the same idiot who thought Ripple would never reach $1+. Your probably butthurt cuz you didnt invest in Ripple when it was below 50 cents and you didn't buy a gen0 Etheremon. your shallow perspective will cause you to lose A LOT of money. trust me

Probably not

Only the first ones and those with strong BP will be worth anything

About gen0 mons being worth multiple ETH - will every gen0 mon be worth this much? how much will it depend on exact mon and catch #?

bamp for this

see

I hope so, but price will probably be reliant on BP

Nigger what? Read my two previous posts. I believe in this project and I have an Eekape and a cesstoid that have already covered my investment

90% sure every gen0 will be worth at least 10 ETH. we are the early adopters. its just a matter of time. it could take weeks or months. once we hit gen10 etheremons, gen0 will be super rare and strong and can pretty much destroy every other etheremon in battling and ppl wanna buy.

How old are you?

I bought about 15 gen 0s really early on and made 7x my initial investment in catch fees

Are you now trying to tell me I'm going to make 100k holding this meme

>I bought about 15 gen 0s really early on and made 7x my initial investment in catch fees

trading begins tentatively next week, if you sell do not let them go for under 10 ETH. this will become a buyer's market once battling is implemented. the longer u HODL the more ETH you can sell for.

"Dapper Kittie started noticing that several of these founder cats were being bought and resold for huge profits. For example, founder cat #88 was bought for 10 ether and resold for 78 ether! 8 is a lucky number in China. This resale got Dapper Kittie to commit and he decided to buy founder cat #42 (because of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy) for 10 ether and founder cat #7 (lucky 7?) for 50 ether."

>buyer's

seller's market* typo

nothing special about this project. wait to a big name dev comes in and steals the market with better product and scaling. Those who fell for the ponzi pajeet scheme are morons.

It was only that high because it was bringing in some serious income.