youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: June 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/2017/6.23.2017/Core-Rules-Errata-June2017.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces Sept2017v2.pdf

Steamroller Rules
files.privateerpress.com/op/2017/LnL/Steamroller Rules 2017.pdf

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime-Digest-Rules-2016-v2.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal-Digest-Rules-2016-v2.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

Other urls found in this thread:

conflictchamber.com/#ce201b_-0shth5h7h7h3h3hohqhqh8hbhjhchc
youtu.be/9mZLbyizm40?t=14m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My last game was 12 July 2017
My store regulars are insufferable and get extra salty if you try to bypass them on “pickup games” night
RIP in piss

I wannna see new Khador so bad i can taste it. ManO'Wars have always been my favorite peice of the setting so I cant wait for the CID

My small meta is still chugging along having enjoyable games. I've been convincing people to play out of theme more and everyone has been enjoying games more as a result, not to mention the theme lists haven't even been crushing them. It's almost as if being able to bring counters to certain things is a good thing.

(Hexeris 1) Lord Tyrant Hexeris [+28]
- Cyclops Shaman [8]
- Razor Worm [7]
- Titan Cannoneer [17]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
Kwaak Slickspine & Gub, Croak Sorcerers [4]
Mortitheurge Willbreaker [4]
Paingiver Task Master [3]
Saxon Orrik [4]
Farrow Brigands (max) [15]
- Farrow Brigand Warlord [4]
Nihilators (max) [15]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (max) [7]

Here's what I'll be playing in my next game! Being able to give Kwaak&Gub repo 3 seems like it could be super strong, on top of giving steady to Brigands who can get +3POW off Parasite for effective POW17 guns against their prey.

Gastone Crosse 2 seems super real and I'm somewhat surprised that he seems somewhat dark horse

So is this SJW garbage or just a granny fetish?

i honestly don't know which would be worse, at this point.

The new MoW stuff looks like redundant, boring shite though.

Jesus Christ why is image so big but the model so small?

The minicrate website is hilariously poorly designed.

Someone can crop it if they want.

Manowars and Greylords were my favourite parts of the setting.

Have a bump guys

I wonder when we'll get more info on the Golden Crucible army? I admit I'm rather interested in them.

ded game?

My community is still chugging along, but I think it's ded here on Veeky Forums.

Yeah after the endless shitposting for months everyone jumped ship to other online communities.

I think I heard real spoilers are going trickle out next week

Cool. Hope you're right.

More faction bloat, that will definitely help the game considering they can't even balance all the models/factions they currently have.

I got my Bradigus Thorle painted and took an awful picture in the fridge.

Actually their new mini factions have generally been well balanced, interesting, and had a variety of playable lists. It's the old full armies where the bloat is an issue. Too many units and warcasters so balance becomes difficult and new models have a hard time not stepping on old models toes.

What's the point of making entire new factions when people would be more willing to buy multiple factions if they were balanced better? I only play Skorne and wouldn't mind playing Menoth too, but when the best advertisements for your game are the big tournaments where people just spam abusive theme lists, nobody's buying.

Where?

I'm excited to try out my doomreaver themed butcher 3 mad mad mad list

We've had a pretty stable turnout too. 3 nights a week and around 16 unique players between those nights. Unfortunately because of work and school I havent been able to go since just before the holidays :(

The faction specific facebook groups are where all the action takes place. Too bad PP fragmented the community by nuking their forums.

>like the idea of pistol wizards
>like the idea of lightning knights
>can't mix the two
Fuck theme lists. It's like Cygnar is actually three different factions all painted the same.

The forums were shit but having a common meeting place is important for any community.

Clever lightbox bro!

Welcome to mark 3 motherfuckaaaa

Pretty sure chain attack said their next podcast would have a spoiler and that ither podcasts would also,be rolling out spoilers. Will be frustrating to try to find anywhere that has the spoliers collected together though

for real.

I can forgive literally every single thing that has gone wrong with mk3 except for the theme garbage. If you asked me what the biggest problem with the previous with the previous edition was, I would tell you that it was the theme list bloat and PP's tendency to just introduce new lists in lieu of balancing models via errata. Zerkova's shit? just give her an overpowered theme list. Deneghra's too good? don't give her anything.

With mk3 they just eliminated the dizzying array of themes, but made selecting one even more essential than before. If you want to play [x] and [y] models together, you better fucking hope they share a theme.

Can someone help me with my Grymkin list? Against infantry and light jacks/beasts it is absolutely outstanding, but if my opponent's list has more than a couple of heavies then I'm almost helpless. Feel free to make any edits you see fit.
>Bump in the Night
Dreamer
- x2 Rattler
- x2 Frightmare
x2 Hollowmen + UA
x2 Murder Crows
Piggybacks
Lord Longfellow
Trapperkin
x2 Witchwood

Thanks!

it's rule 63, you dunce

No shit, faggot.

then stop asking stupid questions, you shit eating dunce

whelp if anyone needed a reminder why the community is dead. See this faggot.

the game is dead because the game's bad, you fucking dunce

You cannot be this stupid to think this has anything to do with SJW.

PP had been very vocal about being more inclusive with minicrate and power grandmas are a trope SJWs have recently been pushing in other mediums.

Plus the model doesn't seem very cheesecakey. So i don't know if i'll re-up for this month.

forgot my pic

you are a fucking idiot

remember when you were excited for mk3

even the lock and load at launch was fun

likewise

I just want to go back to the start of mk2

I remember starting at mk2 launch
I thought playing an evil outlaw who wanted to save the country who hated him was cool as fuck
his wrecking ball and rocket robots made it easier
I was so excited when I saw the cover of Mk2 mercenaries

I wasn't even excited when it actually launched due to Solsiders.

it was more of an annoyed "finally"

I remember LnL being dreadful. As soon as the rules were released in full, my friend and I started making lists and playing them, and we realized how badly they fucked up.

I couldn't do barely any work with Doomy 2 into a jack spam list my friend cooked up.

What's the new warmachine faction coming out this year? The one with the tank?

Oh also when is the new khador theme force coming out?

He runs into bit of a list creation issue due to Lael not being really all that good.

He's lot like Helga was in Farrow.
Good shit, but nothing to put it on and make an army out of.

>like the idea of pistol wizards
>like the idea of lightning knights
>can't mix the two

unless you play mercs, that is. Llaelese resistance is boss.

Post some lists you faggots. Preferably out of theme because yeah I get it, you can spam the shit the theme wants you to spam, that's great.

Siege1 +28
- Triumph 18
- Defender 16
- Squire 5
Arcane Tempest Pistoleers + Officer 15
- Marshalled Hunter 10
Storm Strider 18
Rangers 9
Gun Mage Captain Adept 5
Bastian Falk 5
Gobber Tinker 2

People play 50 points?

Bullet Hell Army

Caine's Hellslingers - WJ: +20- Caine's Hellslingers (Cont.)
- Squire - PC: 0
- Ace - PC: 12
- Hurricane - PC: 39 (Battlegroup Points Used: 20)
- Cyclone - PC: 13
- Cyclone - PC: 13
- Hunter - PC: 10

Journeyman Warcaster - PC: 0
- Firefly - PC: 8
Captain Arlan Strangewayes - PC: 0

THEME: Heavy Metal
---

People play 15-35 on rumble. Anyone who is concerned about balance and tournment stays on 75 points. Last No Quarter they gave us Unbound Rules wich were great. Wish I could play 100 points 2x2 or 200 points 1x1.

user, you have made a mistake.

Repaint the hair and it's sexy librarian fetish.

Oh fuck I can't count. That list looks tiny, even for an out of theme list. My own seem bigger, I guess it's just more cheaper listings making it look that way.

(Jalaam 1) Primus Jalaam [+28]
- Basilisk Krea [7]
- Cyclops Raider [9]
- Cyclops Shaman [8]
- Molik Karn [19]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
Eilish Garrity, the Occultist [5]
Extoller Soulward [3]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Nihilators (max) [15]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (min) [5]
Paingiver Bloodrunners [9]

cygnar doesn't get much in the way of cheap chaff. That list does have some pretty hefty shooting going on tho. rfp on demand from explosivo (and allows the storm strider or a jack to benefit from falks damage buff), a feat that lets you crack armour for a turn, and it laughs heartily at stealth. It'd be better in the gunmage theme mostly but wanted some non-theme lists and this is still solid.

Every time I look at an out of theme Cygnar list I wonder why there isn't a Journeyman in there. If Skorne had access to him he'd be in every list.

out of theme you gotta justify at least 12 points to it as he has to take a jack and the cheapest you can give him is 8 points. 3 ARM is cool and all, but it might cost you an entire unit to get you that ARM22 single model.

In Skorne I'd just give him a Titan Gladiator so he can make casting Rush easier. Hell, people already bring out lesser warlock purely so he can spam the Gladiator's animus.

And doesn't Arcane Shield affect a whole unit?

>And doesn't Arcane Shield affect a whole unit?

It does, but there is a grand total on 1 (one) unit worthwhile casting it on; stormlances.

Well I don't know how I'd deal with Silver Line Stormguard that had Arcane Shield on desu senpai.

arcane shield will only make the silverline more resistant to pow 10 shooting, anything else will totally buttfuck them. ferox obviously shit all over them, but any shooting at all with an arm debuff, or even just mashing your own high arm infantry in there, point for point karax will butcher them. Silverline are second only to regular stormguard in terms of 'worst units in cygnar'

>ferox obviously shit all over them
Ferox are a VERY expensive way of trying to shit on infantry honestly. I never understood the hype about them. If it wasn't for an abusive spam list that basically gives them the theme benefit of +2" movement on top of tough + steady + stay death, they'd be completely unplayed. Hell they ARE completely unplayed outside of Doublecats. I tried them with Mordikaar about a month ago in the same theme. Know what happened? My opponent was using a theme that let him RFP my shit and ignore tough.

God I fucking hate Mordikaar. What a bad warlock.

Everything people try to do with Ferox is turd polishing.

What struck me most about Silverline is that you can't charge them. That's a ridiculously big deal considering they're MAT7 and have quick work. Karax wouldn't stand a chance against them. Don't forget, not being able to be charged means nobody gets that extra dice of damage against you, so going up to ARM18 makes you ridiculously resilient against enemy infantry.

What struck me most about Silverline is that you can't charge them. That's a ridiculously big deal considering they're MAT7 and have quick work. Karax wouldn't stand a chance against them. Don't forget, not being able to be charged means nobody gets that extra dice of damage against you, so going up to ARM18 makes you ridiculously resilient against enemy infantry.

A couple of notes on this, while they have quick work, only the leader has a gun and it doesn't do any damage.
Both units have def12 arm 15 base, so arcane shield brings the silverline up to slightly less survivable to shooting that a unit 4 points cheaper that it, making that 11 point unit as likely to get up the field as as 16 point unit with 12 points of support. One unit of silverline with jr and a firefly might do a number on a single unit of karax, but 2 units of karax and a tycom are a different story

The faction of chain lightning worries about small guns?

cygnar can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Well I'm not your girlfriend you were making out with over there but its obvious you don't actually play the game so why don't you fuck off over to the 40k general or whatever else suits your fancy

Seems strong enough in irregulars, but I've felt what you're saying, yeah. The hope is that when crucible guard cones out there will be some llaelese partisan units to open that theme up. Fingers (gastone) crossed I guess

How is Company of Iron, really? I played MkI ages ago, then got out of Veeky Forums entirely. I don't really have the funds or the hobby time to dive back into large games, but CoI seems to hit the small skirmish niche I'm after.

Are there any new spoilers on Crucible Guard ?

Dead on Veeky Forums, alive where it actually matters.

I haven't played Mk1 so I can't draw correlations to that.

It's essentially regular Warmachine, but instead of activating your entire army in turns each player activates one model at a time, with the potential to pass the turn back to the other player if you have less models left to activate than he does.

The general rules are the same as Mk3 Warmachine, with a few additions like -2 to hit when shooting something that's further away than 8", you cannot target knocked down enemy models with ranged or magic attacks.

The biggest changes are that there are no 50mm or larger based models allowed, FA is limited to 1 (except for weapon attachments), and there are no casters or juniors/lessers.

The second is that models now roll a Casualty die when disabled. On 1-2 the model is incapacitated and dies as normal. On 3-4 the model is injured and heals 1 box, and on 5-6 the model is just knocked down and heals one box. Injured models are knocked down no matter what abilities say otherwise, and they can later activate as normal and roll another Casualty die, to either die, keep squirming or shrug it off and become just knocked down. Friendly models B2B give you +1 each to this roll.

The third biggest change is Command cards. Your list decides your hand size (6 cards base at 25pts), and you can play cards to give models various buffs (Stuff like Unyielding, Swift Hunter, and many many more and fun stuff) or can be used to boost a roll, give an additional die, auto-roll a 6 on casualty rolls, etc.

I've only played one game thus far but it was a lot of fun. And it gives you an easy excuse to buy models in other factions you think are cool and be able to actually use those models.

The COI rules are available online on PPs website (Under Organized Play > Game Rules & Errata). The only thing they don't have available are the Command and Commander cards (the latter are basically a special card you give to one of your models to make him a big guy. +5 damage boxes, and some special abilities). You can find those online elsewhere, however. You can also purchase them and physical rulebooks through PP or some third party sites.

Lol what? Ferox are top 3 cav in the game. They kill infantry and they kill heavies. If you think they're bad you're playing them wrong. They're barely worse then pre nerf lances.

>they kill heavies
Not on average.

is he that dark in person, or are there highlights that actually pop?

I have been saying and will continue to say that the best way to balance the game is to stop releasing models for old factions, give certain models in other factions a sort of partisan rule, and start releasing smaller factions with occasional releases. hell, maybe even change ADR so certain armies can work together in tournaments instead of just playing one faction and gaining some sideboard-esque thing, which honestly works way less now that themespam is a thing.

like let me play a Cygnar army alongside a Convergence army, or a Khador alongside Grymkin. I'd love to be able to make use of multiple factions, instead of buying into only one and having to spam the best models of the faction.

2nd only to pirates

Mercs 4 lyfe

They used to do this for their Masters events, years ago. Problem was no one really bothered.

Can anyone help the user here, please? I know nothing about constructing a decent list for Ret and Skorne, much less Grymkin.

Yea, you've got way too much anti infantry in there, at a glance.

Dreamer mostly depends on cranking up her Battlegroup to kill enemy heavies, so you'll want to run some Cage Ragers or some SnMs to really crack some armor. That, or think about some Dread Rots instead of all the stuff you've got.

At a glance, you might try this instead:

conflictchamber.com/#ce201b_-0shth5h7h7h3h3hohqhqh8hbhjhchc

Grymkin Army - 73 / 75 points
[Theme] Bump in the Night

(Dreamer 1) The Dreamer [+28]
- Frightmare [9]
- Rattler [8]
- Rattler [8]
- Skin & Moans [15]
- Skin & Moans [15]
Lord Longfellow [0(6)]
Witchwood [0(5)]
Witchwood [5]
Dread Rots (min) [7]
Hollowmen (max) [13]
- Lantern Man [3]
Murder Crows [9]
Murder Crows [9]

You can also drop that second Witchwood for two Crabbits, which are great for defending Dreamer or your heavies.

Crucible Guard spoilers.

Hey, that looks pretty good, actually. I could get behind these guys if the rest of the army follows a similar style.

I'm really liking Crucible design so far.

What's Crucible Guard? A new unit, merc contract, mini-faction like the CoC, something else?

It's a mini-faction like Grymkin and Convergence.
So far they have an fantasy chemistry theme that is awesome. They also have tanks.
youtu.be/9mZLbyizm40?t=14m1s
Just watch the video in 14:00 and you will see the tanks teaser.

Couldn't care less about the Crucible Guard honestly.

So, Gorman diWulfe: The Faction?

When a model is injured and you hit it again it auto dies though, right?

>At PP HQ?

Me neither, another expensive fad. Expensive for the company that is. So much money invested in sales that will limit themselves by the very definition...

It's almost as bad as the terrible idea of colossals or character heavies.
Colossals are FA: 2 to attempt to curb this, but they are massive pieces with a big fat investment that PP cannot get enough returns from. What makes it obvious to the general public is this black anchor heavy industries that is pretty much going to produce on demand.
They could do that for character heavies too, because we all know it; who buys a character heavy? The players who run that faction, but also run the caster that uses that character heavy.
Again, a lot of money going in, not a lot coming back.
This is what is killing PP. Not the rules. Not the WAAC cunts.

Are these guys from Ord?