Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Incredible Value Edition

>Daemons PDF
mega.nz/#!Q0MXyZrC!x1ENQubDj7wfqGvzzR5nr3284piWc6QyHDl_ZtBJXMM

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/19/adeptus-custodes-preview-part-4-stratagemsgw-homepage-post-2/

>Painting/Thread Theme
[YouTube] WHTV Tip of the Day - Vostroyan Vehicle Armour. (embed) [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

who here #thirsty

So uh how about them Admech guys?

Aw man it ended up being that? lame.

my dudes > your dudes

So...

No plastic sisters this year, huh?

they neato, much better than silly bananas

quit your bitching, you got celestine as your release
>but that doesn't count, it's not new
I don't care, just take what you're given, maybe if you buy a few dozen of them GW might release plastic sisters 2-3 years down the line

No xenos either. Only space marines.

They brigade viable? I don't know how many of each thing one should bring?

>kiwi prices
>1 Aus buck = 1.1 kiwi bucks
>living saint patrol is $840 aus but $993 kiwi
jesus christ sometimes i forget you fuckers have it worse than us.

IT
IS
LITERALLY
ONLY
JANUARY

If GSC gets new models, would something like a loader suit be a cool addition or is it too impractical?

But it's supposed to be out in January.

naw it would be cool

Could I ask for some guidance from my fellow Warbosses? Currently I have a Warboss, 10 Lootas, 5 Burna Boyz, 3 Deffkoptas and should be getting 24 Boyz, 10 Nobz, and two more Deffkoptas soon.
If I'm looking to play Deathskullz what is the best way to go about making a fun but competent list? I like all Ork units but don't really have an idea as to what would be Deathskullzy. Also what would be a fun looted vehicle to make?

>celestine

I was talking to an Aus friend the other night (burger here) and they told me the reason your guys shit is more expensive is because you make more money than us. So i don't feel that bad for you people.

The first thing any Ork army needs is 90 boys, start thinking about toys after getting them.

Indrick Boreale as a Custodes, will the Emprah be disappointed or proud

>Not knowing Lord Inquisitor Coteaz Torquemada
hownu.ru

Could be neat. Also could give them Sentinel Powerlifters, if FW ever decides to rerelease that model. I mean, they did redo the Arvus Lighter, so it's not outside the realm of possibility.

>not posting most updated version

But if they made a box set with the old sculpts, they're not going to be making new sculpts for this year.

>The Chad Stride

I don't get it

for a full admech list it might work, certainly isn't going to be as strong as soup but if you don't care about being waac you should be fine and still be able to win games.. if you're playing mars take cawl plus a dominus or just 2 engineers to round out the numbers. if not than take a dominus and engineers. brigade is still 6 troops yeah (i never use just a brigade) so i would take maybe 4 squads of squads of 5 man rangers with snipers and maybe 2 squads of destroyers if you have points (a least 1) . now proceed to fill out the list with dunecrawlers with neuron lasers, kastalans and striders, . just remember that all our beep boops are pretty good, and that the choppy priests can do well in combat but need to slog to get there.

>be burger
>live in shithole country where schools get shot up, healthcare is shit and you get payed nothing
that's fine user cause i feel only pity for you.

Don't blame us for your political situation you goddamn Roo

>be burger
>pay a hefty price for freedom
>happy to pay because we dont have thought crimes
Having fun letting those sand niggers dick your mom?

To the fellow desperate GK user from earlier. I finished my game. Unfortunately I lost...to Daemons. The main contributor was that we chose to play Open War(with matched play rules) because we couldn’t decide a game type. The deployment really fucked me because it was played longways where he had 2 15 inch by 48 inch deployment zones on the table edges while I had 18 by 48 inch in the center with a 12 inch no mans land. He also won the roll off with a 6 even though I had the +1. His Skarbrand rendered my Dreadnought and 5 man strike team useless. It was a very bloody game but the objective game was to control points at the end of turns to rack up points. He had all 4 all game. So I chose to try to table because I didn’t have the mobility to get to them. I almost achieved it, but his three Soul grinders put in work.
Noteable units: Draigo, Purgator Squads with 4 Psilencers(they put out the fucking hurt). 10 Man strike teams with falchions.
Meh units: Grandmaster DK, Paladin Ancient, Strike Squads in melee
Didn’t do shit tier units: Dreadnought, Interceptors, Razorbacks.
I’m really disappointed in the razorbacks after they got hyped up. GK really need anti armor that isn’t a Stormraven or hammers. Sorry, user. I failed you and the Grey Knights.

>healthcare is shit
Only if you're poor. US has the longest life expectancy after diagnosis of major health crises (heart attack, cancer, etc).

>that's fine user cause i feel only pity for you.
That's funny, I don't think about you guys at all.

>gosh I sure do pity those Americans

>burger
>make enough money to afford good healthcare because I'm not a welfare leech
>send children to public schools with good security
Seems the only problem is the lazy.

Yes, but you're also way more likely to have that heart attack in the first place than most other developed countries with free healthcare.

That's more because our diets are shit.

thanks for the (you)s stay mad burgers

Not even poor. It's more like, bad healthcare only if you're retarded or actually cannot work at all. Hospitals are required by law to treat and stabilize you even if you don't have insurance, most doctors do as much as they can and go above this level of care regardless, and all employers are required to provide some form of basic healthcare to full-time employees. The problems we face are less about getting healthcare and more about ensuring that employers don't side-step the "full-time" bit and helping to ensure that the healthcare you get won't bankrupt you with fees and side charges.

Remember to turn in your guns before the queen gets angry at you again.

lol what an angry faggot

were getting deep bois

Enjoy your $840 Sister bundle, bro!

>burgers living so well that they take bait for fun
>ausfags so miserable they subsist on (you)s
G'day cunt.

>X-files music plays

>General about Warhammer 40k and discussing lore, hobbying, but most importantly playing
>threads constantly filled with shitposting, /pol/, and other dumb shit to the point lists and game experiences rarely get replies
Why do we live in a hell that we made

Is there anyone more bro tier?

I'm waiting for a specific user to see . I told him I'd report back.

Sure, but your risk of health problems is in your hands. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that burgers live healthy lifestyles, but what we bring upon ourselves is our own fault.

It's like 95% shitposting and next to no discussion. I don't know why I even bother coming here.

this boy comes close

Quick question. What happens if they treated and stablized me, but I don't have insurance and cannot afford the bill? Like, if I'm a homeless and stuff.

No better than plebbits /r/Wahammer4000k, which is just a glorified /wip/ board.

I want to do Custodes. I love the Gold but want my guys to stand out, so considering like a dark iron and purple or white and green, but also considered going gold with black in place of the red accents normal and doing Ancapstodues. Thoughts?

>[nothing wrong intensifies]

Did you post a list or ask for help? Say what you will about the """culture""" of 40kg, but I've never seen an actual question about army construction go unanswered so long as it was readable and not a massive, rambling wall of unformatted text.

Yeah, I’m considering abandoning ship and finding a better abode, or worse yet just going out and talking to people. Veeky Forums, and 40kg in particular, gets really good when the shitposters leave and math, strategy, and hobby experience gets down to it. Only problem is that’s getting rarer and rarer as boards bleed together and people complain more than act. There’s an annoyingly high number of people that post here that don’t even play the fucking game

I fear the eternal summer really is setting in

He did do a few things wrong

It has literally always been this way.

Its not worse or better now. Its been this way since when Shadowsun was Tsundere and before Love Was Blooming.

Indeed he did. However, I'll say that amongst his brothers, he did the fewest things wrong.

>posts a wall of fucking text
>cant even form parapgraphs
>doesnt include a list
>no image on an image board
Fuck off, newfag. Go back to the derkaderka forums.

r8 my weirdboy conversion

Just did the math and i Feel like it's pointless to take a combo flamer. An i wrong?

compared to the other fuck ups of the traitor primarchs yeah. but compared to someone like kahn or vulkan, who really didn't do anything wrong he still fucked up big time.

Well it gets the most out of being combi, since the -1 to hit for shooting both doesn't affect the flamer. That beings said, yeah, it's very overpriced relative to a flamer/bolter

Hospitals will attempt to bill you, might get arrested for not paying up if you don't take action to protect yourself legally by declaring bankruptcy. Ultimately though, you'll get bounced, the hospital will have to eat the cost of the treatment (which may or may not be refunded by the government on a case by case basis) and you get bounced back onto the street without being able to fill any prescriptions, thus allowing the problems that put you in the hospital to fester and killing you later on the street or starting the process anew.

Our cost of living is also dramatically higher than yours, it isn't as significant a difference as you think.

looks fucking neat man, what bitz did you use to convert it?

not a bad conversion, looks more like a whaaag banner to me though.

I also can't forge that one guy mentioned it looks like he his holding two ballsacks in his hands.
The thing that really bothers me about the sculpts though is that he doesn't have fingernails unlike all other orc/ork sculpts.

we also get taxed harder i think yeah? at least that's the case with my canuck relatives.

Jail time for debt hasnt been a thing in the states for decades, hoss. Try again.

Orruck drummer I think

>-1 to hit doesn't stack
>Loadza Dakka: Orkz can't have negative modifiers to their shooting because they don't have to aim in the first place

>Go outside on the way to your (LMAO) public school
>Get shot

I'm making a thing

I live in the country the only thing that will happen when I go outside is being attacked by wolves.

public schools are the good schools in england you retard

>voice your (LMAO) "personal" opinion
>muslims raping 12 year olds is bad!
>sent to prison
FREEDOM AINT FREE!

Just bought some Maelific Lords, what should I expect?

dez NUTS

Ooooh, what are you using?

They should just eratta in 'Rolling a natural 6 to hit always hits'

homebrewery, natural crit

>If you don't live in America, you live in England

Are Americans actually this retarded?

Congrats, you're probably not as much of a retard as those other two urban American "humans" are (or, will be until they get shot in the face by Tyrone)

Appreciate it, friend.

The Rite of Gifts is OP as fuck.

yeah, i,\m going to limit it in the next draft to 1/2 for 1/3cp

>urban
>tyrone
>fucking oklahoma
There are two cities in the entire state, hombre. Keep trying.

>Why do we live in a hell that we made

This is more GWs fault than ours. If they would stop releasing space marines for a second, and give us something else, we would have something interesting to talk about.

But for now, keep posting what the dead cat on the golden space marine is thinking. That won't get old anytime soon....

Would really help degrading profile models, too.

what about nurgle? :thinking:

I just bought a fuckton of thousand sons on a whim to cope with a breakup.

What color scheme should I go?