Have any of your characters' ever suffered debilitating injuries to the nether regions...

Have any of your characters' ever suffered debilitating injuries to the nether regions? How did it affect your character over time? Has your character ever dealt out such injuries?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/86014703
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was DMing a game in which the party were being ambushed by goblins, and one of the PCs successfully killed two of them on his turn. The player then said, "I get out my cock and taunt them with it as a minor action." The goblin archer who was next in the initiative order promptly rolled a nat 20, so the incautious player got an unexpected Prince Albert.

True story.

Did this affect gameplay, the character's interaction with others, etc?

Not necessarily restricted to D&D either. Need to come up with ideas for coping with grievous injury to the unmentionables in game.

No, but bumping for amusement.

I don't see why you'd want to do this other than for the sake of being edgy or """""funny""""", like that FATAL spell that deliberately targets the genitals for localized explosion.
Real life on the other hand, I'm still waiting for an opportunity to punt a cunt in a socially acceptable context. Maybe I just need to wait until feminism gets so crazy, I can say a woman tried to rape me because she glanced her hand past my butt in a stacked subway by accident.

In any form of combat outside of sport, the genitals are a valid target to incapacitate or produce a momentary stop in action from your opponent.

I know mate, the problem is with having a specific system to specifically target the genitals. It's an extremely specific and obscure abstraction that has no place in the game unless you want to get highly autistic about it like FATAL, where you can infamously roll for anal circumference.

In something like D&D it has no place and could easily be fluffed in as part of a sneak attack or something.

What I meant by FATAL is that it has called shots for everything, from the genitals to the arms to the legs to the ass. Shoehorning it into D&D would make no sense as it has no called shot system (unless you use third party supplements). Just saw my post and realized I didn't really make that clear enough.

vimeo.com/86014703

You can still make called shots in D&D. It's not like my players or NPCs go around constantly groin stabbing. It's come up though, and was just trying to get ideas.
Gross.

My 5E monk just got blinded via magical sludge.

He also gained super magical senses.

Interesting. Did you and your DM roleplay your monk coming to terms with his blindness, learning to use his magical senses, etc? If so, do you feel it was handled well? What did you as a player like about how it was handled, and anything you feel should be avoided?

Campaign's on hold while one player is out on a cruise. The current plan is to have him come to terms with it and seek out guidance.

So will Daredevil be meeting Stick?

I hope so. This all came about because I said I wanted to be daredevil.

Hopefully we don't get an Elektra.

This thread is kind of stupid, but my next character is going to ONLY do called shots to the junk. Or maybe will finish all fights possible with called shots to junk.

Be a marksman bard who does his performances with trick shots.

I like that. He will woo local women with love ballads and throw daggers into the crotches of jealous husbands.

You're going to get an Elektra. Enjoy your crazy half-Asian murderGF

But Elektra is Greek?

Elektra is greek.

It's not the murder you fear. It's the voices that tell her to do it.

And the awful hair.

>Enjoy your crazy half-Asian murderGF
You're saying that like it isn't my fetish.

But on the plus side, having a Greek psychotic assassin gf means you may be giving her a lot of "Greek style".

>Misaka
>half
Did she and Eren fuck yet? All I cares about.

Not really, the biggest "debilitating injury" one of my PC's ever suffered was losing an eye and that just gave an excuse for the GM to give him a fake eye with extra abilities.
I think the DM is secretely in love with me.

I think we've veered off topic here...

Debilitating injuries to the whole body and mind once. Not much of anything left after getting robocopped.

Ok and how did you roleplay your character dealing with the loss of an eye?

Did you and your GM roleplay you dealing with your horrific wounds, dealing with any psychological trauma from being robocopped etc?

I had a character be castrated and tortured by a duke for fooling around with his wife. It was a hack job though and has basically never healed, so my character experiences constant pain and can barely walk.

Later, when we had switched to employment under that duke's rival, we ended up capturing the duke in battle. So my character impaled him as revenge.

Ok, cool. This makes sense.

>do any of my stats take a hit?
>no, why would they?
I was playing him as a turbo-narcissistic barbarian so I had him mope around for a while.

Fair enough. I can see that

GM just wanted to slap a psychological trauma from the random table in the book and call it a day. That did end up with the whole group being held up by a knee deep water because the murder cyborg suffered from hydrophobia. That and having to masquerade as a servitor to avoid fucking up social encounters.

Nice!

Looking over old folklore accounts of vampire killings, they didn't always stake the heart prior to decap and burning. Sometimes it was the head, stomach, or groin. I guess you could make a guy who stakes vamps in the dick? Maybe deal with the fallout of very angry vampires?

Thank you all for your responses, this has given me some ideas. I hope there are more responses, and I realize I should have made the thread about characters dealing with maiming or grievous injuries in general rather than groin specific. So please, if you care to share a story of how you and your DM dealt with any type of maiming to a character, please feel free!

Ok, its clear that no one here has played Rolemaster, with its glorious critical hit tables.

I quote to you, the maximum result on a Slash attack.

"Strike to foe's groin area. +10 hits. All vitals are destroyed immediately. Foe is stunned and unable to parry for 12 rounds."

Buddy of mine had his elven wang snipped off by a Cockatrice (oddly appropriate, in hindsight) and had to root around in the mud to find it afterwards.

He added that to his list of titles and accomplishments; "Reclaimer of the Fallen Member"

Granted his titles included being High Lord (owned two farms), Impaler of the Unseen Foe (stabbed a guy through a crack in a door), Admiral (bought two rowboats), Firewalker (Ring of Fire Resistance)..

The list goes on, but I can't remember all of it.

padding his resume like a pro

>Rogue Trader campaign
>Chem-gelded at chargen
It came up at couple points, because the character had high Fellowship, but mostly managed to leave nobody disappointed even though the main course of the evening wasn't exactly what they expected it to be...

Later struck deal with Magos Biologis that would "allow to have biological progeny" should we ever settle down.