I feel like starting a fight

I feel like starting a fight.

After a period of time adventuring with a young lad who prefers not wearing a shirt in this weather, you realize through whatever reason that he is actually a she. How would you react to this scenario?

Yes this came up in my game once, we avoided giving a fuck because she was our cook and tracker and pissing her off would leave us stranded in a jungle

I don't give a fuck. My character also wouldn't give a fuck. Why is it important to give a fuck?

Huh? Why would you care? Are disappointed she wasn't a trap and now you can't have the sex you crave? 10/10 bait got me to reply

>After a period of time adventuring with a young lad who prefers not wearing a shirt in this weather, you realize through whatever reason that he is actually a she.

to quote manly guys doing manly things:
"Look, way I figg'r it don't matter worth two shits what a person got in their pants if y' aren't plannin' on gettin' in there. Is that a concern of particular relevance t' you regardin' [this character]?"

when both the first post AND the second post are tied for best post

Technically it's a pit trap rather than a spike trap

Lmao

Why, first I give the young lady a stern talking to. When I've gotten her to cover up her hair, as is proper, I leave her to her cooking and tracking - although naturally I will ensure that she stays out of combat and similar dangers. My honour could not countenance a woman being harmed on my watch.

And before you ask, I don't care about whatever cunt lord's domain she ran away from, and I'm not going to take time out of my holy quest to find out.

>In this weather
What weather? Is there a possibility OP may be dumb??

>a possibility
Is it really not 100%

"This weather" being...?

Shitpost downpour

In what sort of weather would one expect people to go shirtless? I dunno, its probably subzero temperatures and the young lad is a fucking bantha, figure it out.

>not cockramming her and making her into your meat-shield
What a beta faggot

Sage goes in all fields kids

>In what sort of weather would one expect people to go shirtless?
I'm the guy who walks around in t-shirts and jeans in 10°f weather, so I'm not an authority on weather-appropriate clothing.

>announcing sage
You're absolutely right

"Hmm."
>Go back to whatever I was doing

I invite her to enter my magical realm, of course.

I hate faggots that claim this. Walking the ten seconds from your car to your door is not "walking around". 10 degress farenheit is enough to risk trauma from exposure to bare skin.
T. Someone who is spending 8 hours a day walking around in 10 degree weather for the next couple months.

Not in the desert, as the sun will cook you.

man, you'd hate oregon.
You see hipsters on the street constantly just standing there eating icecream cones in the rain, or walking around in a hawaiian shirt on a snowy day.

Dude, he's either a cop or USPS so either way he'll shoot you if you talk back to him.

not really. That description could match any number of jobs, from security guard to wheelchair pusher.

Humid weather

Engaging in carnal pleasures with a peasant? Even if that weren't beneath me, she probably has diseases I can't even pronounce.

>Walking the ten seconds from your car to your door is not "walking around
I used to have to walk about a mile and a half or so to work (before I owned a car) and I still spend most of my day outside in an uninsulated , unheated cart similar to pic related.

This is literally the only answer

>"Look, before when we thought you were a boy it made people uncomfortable to see you around without a shirt--it's dangerous and leaves you open to the smallest cut causing infection. Now that we know you are a lady the comfortableness is hindering the party. Not only are you still practicing carelessness and recklessness but you're also practicing unlawful behavior in this world's lands."

>"I know, you don't want to be hindered by laws you feel unnecessary and want to prove to everyone your gender doesn't define you. But being mature means knowing when to pick your battles. When the threat is less dire and the time less short I wouldn't care if you shed shirt and trousers. But your choices are harming our mission and I beg you to please dress yourself."

-T. Paladin.

>Fuck the young lad
>Proceed to then fuck the girl

T. Bard

Hot and humid, presumably, as the spoiler mentions jungle.