Tell me your story of money before crypto user

I'll start.
Wagied as a pizza delivery guy and also at a fish shop for 2 years, made some money playing poker on the side and eventually got good enough at filmmaking to win some contests with cash prizes.

> In the 3 months I've been in this crypto game I've made around 5 times as much moolah than the past 2 years that i've worked my dick off since dropping out of university after my first semester. And we're just getting started...

feelsgoodman

> drop out of university
> wageslave
> minimum wage
> after bills are paid and I buy groceries, everything is funneled into crypto
> 0 savings
> $5k debt
> $18k in crypto

You're gonna make it friendo.

We're gonna make it user.

We're all going to make it with the glorious 2018 bull runs with the influx of new money coming in.

What are you friendos gonna do when you /makeit/?

>Quit wagecuck job for the man
>Buy a small but nice house somewhere semi remote
>Start a small business in the hobby I'm actually passionate about
>Live a long, happy, wagecuckless life.

>be me
>finished degree in accounting
> Had shit gpa so wage cucked as a McDonald's fry cook
>somehow landed a cadetship with a shipping company through sheer charm and bullshit
>sailed through cadetship with minimal effort and saving my stipends.
>shipping company goes through downsizing
>realise all cadets are about to get Justed.
> this was in May 2017.
>scrambled desperately looking for alternative sources of income.
>some jobs I took up included catalogue delivery and cleaning offices.
>Not gonna make it.
> saw an Etoro ad on Facebook shilling ETH
>Late to the party, first purchase was Antshares @ $5.
>Moon, realise potential of crypto to escape wagecuckery.
>Now all in and at low 6 digits.

The story has not ended, stay tuned to me blog.

Good luck shipbro

>self-employed, working from home, living the dream
>kinda scraping by but very happy with life
but then
>grandmother who raised me develops form of dementia
>grows worse
>suddenly realize I should've been focusing on money a lot more, not for me but to help the people around me
>she passes away in a shitty retirement home without me being able to help her

Now focused on making it in order to help out a few select people that are close to me.
Turned $4k into $15k so far, even after getting robbed on EtherDelta.

>15 pizza guy
>16 IT guy
>17 Maccas guy
>18 supermarket guy
>18 IT guy
>19 factory guy
>20 RnD guy
>21 Lab tech guy
>24 crypto guy

>Did a useless degree at university.
>Applied for hundreds of jobs, had dozens of interviews, couldn't get a job offer anywhere
>sign on the dole, become a loser, stay on the dole for a few years
>in between i had periods where i worked for free, worked several weekend/one month/six weeks/even a six month job in all sorts of different roles. hated every single fucking one of them, felt absolutely miserable doing them all.
>can't seem to find success or happiness in anything, lose all friends and social life, become the epitome of a NEET
>first buy bitcoin in 2013/4. Manage to accumulate half a BTC with my bennie money. but end up cashing out in stages
>hear about ethereum in 2015, sense vitalik is a genius, buy 25 ETH.
>migrant crisis summer 2015
>become /pol/ack
>spend a while being a pol/ack
>reading a thread one day some user pointed some other user to Veeky Forums
>check out Veeky Forums
>only one main thread about crypto, the rest is boring to me
>several months later, rode some moon missions, been waiting for the next "big one" that will join Bitcoin and Ethereum as the top dawgs
>know i've finally made it with LINK.

fuck ive had 9 jobs and im not even 25

Sounds like a humble dream user, I'm wanting to jump on a house after the australian housing bubble pops and work out what next from there

Also, I can't really day trade or even swing trade or it'll be seen as "speculation" and I'll get reamed by the tax man in my Eurotrash country.
So I had to do some real research and select the most promising coin I could find and hodl for at least a year.

I'm invested in your ride now, shipper boy

The best way to gain wealth is to give more than you take user, you'll make it.

Enthralling story user. Looks like you'll be making it.

Same but US housing bubble in one of the most expensive cities. I don't need a lambo or a mansion, just a small place to call home and to be my own boss. We're gonna make it.

Link Marines, like riders on the storm.

When I dream of making it, all I can think of is paying off my brother's house (and my own of course), buying my dad a holiday home, and getting a nice watch for me.
That's all I want. Figure it would take like 1.5 million to actually fulfill this dream outright, but I'll take a couple grand lol.

Pay debnts

I only had 3 and I'm already 25 bro

i had no job until i was 27. now 30 and in my second job.

Quite a few Aussies here, we are all gonna make it brah.

Same here user, fucking housing bubble here is fucking huge and going to pop, tell fucking idiot mates who are buying thier homes (call them homes because these are not investments) this all the time. Everytime they tell me house prices never go down, that clearly have never looked into the history of the housing market anywhere, they will be fucked when they have these $400 000 + mortgages and the interest rate starts to go up. If it even hits 3%-5% they are so fucked, was once 17% in the 80s

Didn't think I could swing trade till I made a fuck up the other night and lost a quick 50%, sat their for about 6hrs fucking pissed off and looking a charts and started to see clearly, fucking lifted myself up and did some swing trading, got all of the money I lost in 4hrs kek, but that was a profit of 100%, going to try it again when I see the opportunity and have time

17/m here
Asked my parents for money
They only want me to study and they're happy to pay for my needs.
Also I blew 2000$ on a dog in 2016 most expensive shit I bought and that fucker died after 3 months
Learnt my lesson Got involved in crypto mid july 2017
Now I'm good in managing money Don't ask my parents for money Although they're happy to pay me
Note: Not a burger