Yfw randomly found these mixed in my basic land

yfw randomly found these mixed in my basic land

I'm going to hijack this thread for a question. Any ideas for lands I should use for my cube? It's a cheap/jank cube, so I'm not looking to pimp it out, just want some sort of theme/cohesion to the land base.

If I got dubs, rip them up and flip off the camera

Wtf am I looking at

Un-lands.

I do apologize my phone is broken shit.
They are apparently guru lands.

Urza's lands pretty much go with everything

Alternatively use lorwyn/shadowmoor lands

context?

I was going through cards with friends because none of us had played in a long time. While putting some decks together, one of them found the plains and pointed out what it was to me, then i found the island a bit later.

Is there something special about those kind of lands? With just the big mana symbol?

They're """"""""worth"""""""" a few hundred dollars (good luck with that though lol)

No they're pretty standard cards overall, just old collector autist knick-knack. Quite pretty still.

>the readability of OP's pic

Never had a problem selling cards before

Ah, Ok. I actually looked further into it, and they're specifically from some special promo WotC was running. I was thinking they were just the regular lands Wizards had printed with the big mana symbol.

Are these basic lands worth something? Ive got fucking dozens of those exact ones and the corresponding other 3 types.

I don't think they are those exact ones

Ice age

I have a graveyard cube and I chose all the murky, gloomy and swampy basic lands for the cube. Mostly from Tempest, Shadowmoor and Innistrad but there are few core set, Alara lands aswell.

Blurrier than Bigfoot

HAAAH,
this was a test guys and i was correct, nobody can recognize fakes unless the thread is about them and people are on the lookout, not a single poster guessed these are fake gurus.

I'm not sure what you mean, but these are real. I just have a busted ass phone.