Elixir

Why should I not drop .1 BTC on ELIX /biz? Its market cap is extremely low and the product their team has in mind could be useful. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/7ng2k3/elixir_vs_salt/ds1jbye/
reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/78ipcd/official_elixir_ama_10242017_ask_us_anything/dou4egp/
reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/78ipcd/official_elixir_ama_10242017_ask_us_anything/dou7a13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should, I'm buying right now. Just transferred to cuckcoin

That's what I was thinking too. Just not 100% sold on their product yet.

>another lending platform

Why

Let me ask you this: What happens if the person taking out a loan just doesn’t pay it back? If you can’t answer that question then the product is flawed or you haven’t done your research. Two excellent reasons not to buy.

reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/7ng2k3/elixir_vs_salt/ds1jbye/

their dev team seems to be solid and deliver on time. considering the low amount of circulating coins (compared to most other coins) and that they're not listed on a big exchange, i'm fairly sure it can hit $10+ this year

>tfw I buy and it instantly dips after not dipping for hours

Holy shit I never thought of that. I was debating between this and REQ, and this post made me not want to dump money into this.

Remember when the faggots here kept saying SALT would go to 27.5 because that's how much their loans were per coin? It's lower than ever now.

From my understanding, the initial platform will act much like Venmo, where you can use an app to send or borrow money from people you know through a kind of social network. Each person will display how well they pay back the money they borrowed, so the lender knows of the risk. You also need coins as a collateral, so if the borrow does not pay back, their collateral will be liquidated and sent to the lender.

OP it’s literally the best crypto investment I ever made. I invested at .05 cents and have made almost 2000% gains. And this is just the beginning. 2018 will be huge and it’s highly likely the token can hit $25 by EOY.

I got 660k since it was called timerium when some dude 6 month ago shilled it in here. I don't even have genesis account. This project will overtake eth lend, because they didn't jew out on pseudo ico like eth lend(20 mm for lending contract?).
Elixir top 100 by EOY

I remember the morning it dipped to 5 cents. Should have bought more.

Is this thing still dipping? I want to buy but it's always in the green

This is real.

been at 1400 milliether for like 20+ minutes now, i bought at 1498. not much of a dip but I expected it to go up

reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/78ipcd/official_elixir_ama_10242017_ask_us_anything/dou4egp/

Fatfinger?

reddit.com/r/elixirtoken/comments/78ipcd/official_elixir_ama_10242017_ask_us_anything/dou7a13/

dropped 2 eth on this yesterday , looks promising

Nope. Bought at 0.04 and it went x20 for me at this point.

I completely believe it has the potential after reading more about it. Dropped the .1 Btc on it a little bit ago.

5k in here, already made +100% this week

Because it's better than the other ones. Your loss poor nigger.