Game Finder Thread/Gamefinder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Voice/Text
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rDKqyHH
docs.google.com/document/d/1FFfVFZbJtnDiMBFmgJwEgCUXbagrfzXvpKS6Pm9Ddpw/edit?usp=sharing
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/102555/forgottenish-realms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These threads die so quickly now. Has Veeky Forums given up on running games?

>Has Veeky Forums given up on running games?
I have. /pol/tards invaded Veeky Forums over the last year and a half. It's a very bad place to meet people, now. I'd rather run into the fifteen year-olds and furries on roll20.

was bad before that

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
GURPS
Will discuss when we get players
>Voice/Text
Text
Discord
>Contact Info
discord.gg/rDKqyHH
>Additional

Just telling us it's GURPS isn't enough, considering all the different genres and settings that can be done with it.

Sorry Scifi Transformers

>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Storyteller (Vampire the Masquerade

Weekdays 3pm - 12am USA central
Saturday 12 pm to 12 am USA central

>Voice/Text
Voice

I prefer roll20, but I'm up to learning a new way of playing. Discord.

>Contact Info
Discord mugumbe#2159

>Additional
I'm pretty new to Veeky Forums stuff still, and I've never played WoD before.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, but will do 3.5/PF
5pm-1am est, except on my weekly saturday game I DM
>Voice/Text
Any
Will try anything, but I don't have fantasy grounds
>Contact Info
Discord/ Anthony Ward#9639
>Additional

Upkeeping thread bump

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
dnd 5e. Willing to try and learn dark heresy or non-shadowrun cyberpunk systems
GMT+10 'straya time. Almost any time will work
>Voice/Text
Voice and/or text
any combination of discord and roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Moose#5819
>Additional
Not fond of wizards. Lean toward non-retarded NE/LE. Lastly I -am- open to ERP as a side activity, in an all-text game

saaaaving this thread!

bumpu

>GM for . . .

Unknown Armies 3e: Forget Me Not

>Times Set (with timezone!)
5.30PM-10PM GMT Thursdays

Roll20

>Voice or text
Text IC, Voice OOC

>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Brothermanhyll#5147

>Additional Notes
Looking for a single player to add to a group of talented boys, ponies and dukes both welcome. The game is very intimate and hinges on character interaction, therefore a commitment towards portraying a reasonably plausible human being is required. We started back around September of last year, so you also shouldn’t be averse to having conversations with and getting to know the other players.

Reliability is to be expected, especially in communication, I don’t like having to guess whether I should wait for someone or not all the time. We’re here to have a fun time and make a good story so people going for teh Epic Win need not apply.

The game itself is set in the small town of Thaw, Alaska in 2003. A freak incident involving goths, a mysterious drug and a living man-eating anthive have sent a group of high schoolers into a cascading nightmare and the dangerous world of the occult. The story follows their struggle to come out on top against strangers with terrifying powers in a town that is not quite what it appears to be.

TLDR; Fargo meets Stranger Things meets Hellraiser

>GM/Player
Player, but looking for other players to try to help the GM.

>System
Starfinder

>Times Available
Game runes at 7 pm CST on Wednesday night.

>Voice/Text
Sometimes voice for OOC chatting, text channels for IC and OOC as well.

Roll20 for battle maps and rolls, Discord for communication.

>Contact Info
Sturm Krahe #2265 on Discord.

>Additional
Our game has been going for quite some time, but only myself and one other original player remain, we've had a very hard time finding reliable players.

GM is very good and fun to play with, adventures are interesting, roleplay is good and enjoyable, sadly having a hard time at it due to circumstances beyond our control. Namely, all the players we find have some reason to leave after two sessions, or simply never turn up.

Desperately in need of a couple reliable and stable players who enjoy strong roleplaying as well as more action oriented elements.

Any DBZ games going on? I'm in the mood for some dang DBZ games.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Homebrew Victorian-era steam-fantasy.
I can do Friday and weekends starting at 6PM MST (GMT -7) and going on for about 4-6 hours.
>Voice/Text
Mixture of both, as the group enjoys.
Discord and roll20 for maps.
>Contact Info
Email at [email protected]
Discord at captainoersky#4544
>Additional
System is a work in progress and is about 70% done, I'm just looking for some people to help me playtest. I've got one player already.

DBZ games?

>GM/Player
GM seeking 1 or 2 players
>System
Pathfinder
9am Monday AEDT/5pm Sunday EST/11pm Sunday UTC+0
>Voice/Text
Text
Maptool. Hamachi or Evolve to help with connecting.
>Contact Info
Discord arkwright#8183
>Additional
Need two more for a conversion of the old 2e dungon-crawling adventure, Return to White Plume Mountain. Had some drop-outs, so the plot is a little under-way. Level 12.
docs.google.com/document/d/1FFfVFZbJtnDiMBFmgJwEgCUXbagrfzXvpKS6Pm9Ddpw/edit?usp=sharing

Live, bitch.

>neocommunist having an autism spasm about muh pol boogeyman

dragon
ball
z

Sucks

>GM/Player
Gm
>System Preferred
2e AD&D
GMT-6 at around 6pm central time Friday
>Voice/Text
Voice
Roll20 for maps, discord for voice
>Contact Info
Sheev Palpatune#2574
>Additional
2 sessions into our campaign with only one quest done. Lost our cleric on the first session and we are looking for someone to play a cleric. Can provide you with books and help with character creation.

Why'd they drop out?

I've been looking to organize a lewd PbP game as a gm recently, but I've been lost on the specifics. Websites that have dice-rolling mechanics (mythweavers and GitP in particular) typically don't allow for anything more than PG-13 content, and the websites that allow that sort of content typically don't have a good way to roll dice or format posts. Before I can hope to post a gamefinding ad, I should probably figure those things out.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

It's got the infamous minmaxing autist, Colette, in it.

Just use Roll20 like most other people. It's not like every game is moderated so no one could feasibly stop you.
Either that or just use an alternate instant message service to talk IC and do all dice rolls on your preferred website.

Create a Discord group with a dice bot. Have one channel specifically for OOC, one for dice rolls, one for setting stuff/notes, and then as many channels as you want for in-character stuff. It includes a search function and text formatting including bold, italics, underline, and strike through. Every post is dated and can be edited. You can even create separate private channels locked to specific characters that allows you to send them GM notes, or you could just send it via PMs.

Can Roll20 be used for play-by-post style games? It seems intended for scheduled block sessions, which I'd have trouble pulling off, but if there's a way to do it I can always give it a shot.

That could work-- I've seen a few games done over Discord, though I never worked out how to integrate the dice-rolling bots.

HAH.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
DCC Dungeon Crawl Classics
EST loosely after 4;30 on any given day
>Voice/Text
Voice
Roll 20 or fantasy grounds if people have it
>Contact Info
Discord Strum#5123
>Additional

Post your Discord and I'll even help you set it up.

mfw

How lewd are we talking? Is it intended to be flat-out ERP from the get-go, or just a regular campaign with lewdness as an option? What kind of system and setting are you considering?

I'll gladly take you up on that offer! My Discord is Megaslr#3111.

Probably not flat-out ERP, unless the players want to jump into that sort of stuff immediately and/or constantly of course. Likely more the style of the Towergirls universe (where the setting itself can exist outside of lewdness but still lends itself towards it with romance-able characters and various kinks) rather than the Corruption of Champions/Trials in Tainted Space or Monster Girl Encyclopedia universe (where lewdness is an underlying and driving force throughout the entire setting).

For a system or setting? I'm unsure-- it really depends on what the players want to see, though I'll admit that most stock fantasy settings float my boat. I'm hoping to get some feedback from the players to decide what's being run and what kind of tone I should be writing with.

Remember games?

Figured I'd formally get this lewd game ad down, instead of just talking about it.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
TinyD10, FATE, or other simple systems that easily support a play-by-post format. No real gripes if the group wants to play something more meaty, though.
PbP format, so anytime!
>Voice/Text
Text
Discord
>Contact Info
Discord: Megaslr#3111
>Additional
The game's still in its infancy stages, since what's going to be run really depends on what the players are looking for. Hit me up and we can talk shop about what you'd like to see!

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I have experience in Shadowrun 5E and I'm looking for a good Shadowrun game to join, but I'm also very much into Call of Cthulu. If you're patient with me, I can really learn just about anything and I'm not exactly super choosy, those are just the games I'm most interested in right now. I've got experience in 3.5 and Pathfinder, but I'm so massively burned out on D&D and generic fantasy right now, so I'd prefer not to play any edition of D&D.
Presently super available, about to be working and back in school again but that won't be for a bit. Prefer afternoons and evenings, though, any time after 4PM Mountain Time ideally.
No strong preference! I've only ever played games in meatspace so again, please be patient with me, but as far as preference goes I simply don't have one.
>Voice or text
Slight preference for text
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
I'm an icky tranny so pls no bulli about that sort of thing. I'm pretty self-conscious about my voice, hence the slight preference for text. That said, I'm a goofy nerd looking for a fun roleplaying group after getting roped into multiple games that fell apart before they started. I'm not a fan of grimdark shit, too many games of vampire the masquerade from my edgy teenager years really left a bad taste in my mouth. That said, i can appreciate more dramatic elements in RP. I do really want a group to roleplay with, though, not just a mindless kick in the door kill monster get loot type group.

Sorry, forgot to add my discord tag! it's Daisy#9568

What sort of kinks are you looking to run with for your players? That's pretty important.

That's pretty vague. If you want to run a towergirls-esque fantasy game, though, I'd be down. Kobolds and slimegirls 4lyfe.

Probably a slew of them, depending on what the players are looking for. A kindly user on Discord made a good point that I should be more specific in what I'm looking to run, though. I'm not drawn towards any fetish enough to base an entire campaign around it, but I'm a sucker for cutesy romance, so it'd be good to expect a more lighthearted sort of campaign, with minimal gore or other extreme stuff.
Other than that, it really does depend on how many players are interested in the campaign in the first place-- I wouldn't want to run a low-fantasy world if the players would rather play in a monstergirl setting, like does.

I wouldn't be against it, if that's the sort of setting the players are looking for. Feel free to message me on Discord if you want to talk more about it!

So how come these Game Finder threads have a bunch of "regulars" who are all like "Don't play with this guy, he's a shit"?

Maybe it's just me, but if you're a regular in Game Finder and you've got a problem with getting along with other players, maybe you're the one who's a shit.

Really activates the almonds.

Those people bother me a lot more than the people who go

>Hey is anyone running X? I want to play X. Someone run X for me.

t. butthurt That Guy who gets his shit called on

Not really my thing, but I'm sure lots of people would jump at the chance for a semi-lewd lighthearted adventure. Might even want to post something in the Towergirls thread, they'd probably flip for the chance.

Or maybe T.Guy who thinks faggots are annoying, like you.

I assumed that advertising campaigns outside of gamefinding threads was in poor taste, but I may be wrong there. Should I go ahead and let them know about it?

They probably won't mind, their threads have been dry as a desert lately. If they don't like it, whatever.

>GM/Player?
Player
>System?
5e
>Preferred Format:
Text or voice is fine with me, more experienced with voice
>Timezone:
CST
>Preferred Platforms:
Playing on roll20 and voice either on Discord or Skype.
>Schedule:
Unavailable Sundays and Mondays. Games preferrably end before 2 pm or start after 3 pm (CST). Late nights (after 9 pm) are fine for me as long as they end before 2 am.

Notes: Mainly wanting to play Curse of Strahd though you're free to invite me to other games. Willing to write up a full character/player application for your game beforehand and do any customary interviewing.

Would you be interested in ERP call or strahd?

>almonding your own post
Maybe you're the retard, whoa

Why is Gamefinder basically one of the most vitriolic threads even by Veeky Forums standards?

People frustrated they can't ever find games

Anybody ever see any Pendragon games advertised here before? I'm really interested in trying it, but the only game I can find advertised is one on roll20 that's on a day I can't do with like 8 or so players (which, in my experience, is way too many).

Would love to find one here, if it's a text game on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

>ERP
no

Will it be comfy?

Will there be loli vampires?

What Discord server can I message you on?

Could be

Well if this thread dies, you can reach me on Discord, TrafficHazard#6214. I'm a member of the Chronicles of Darkness server, even though I don't really post on it all, but it's convenient. You can find it just through googling. My schedule is pretty flexible and I would definitely be interested in trying Starfinder, strong roleplaying is a plus too.

Trips of truths.

Gamefinder threads are toxic and cancerous because the good people find games to play, and usually the rejects hang around

Are you saying that Colette ISN'T a shit player?

Woah, let's not jump to conclusions there! I'm just saying that ratings and comments on gamefinder shouldn't be taken that seriously. Most of the time.

Collette is niche, to say the least. But if you enjoy his themes, playstyle and traps I'm sure that you'd get along with them.

But for any 'normal' player? Yeah, stay the fuck away.

>/pol/tards invaded Veeky Forums over the last year and a half.

>Lean toward non-retarded NE/LE. Lastly I -am- open to ERP as a side activity, in an all-text game

Gee, I wonder why you can't find a game?

>I'm an icky tranny so pls no bulli about that sort of thing.
>I'm an icky tranny
>pls no bulli

The most amusing part of mental illness is the lack of self-awareness present in the mentally ill.

Because Gamefinder threads are for the absolute lowest dregs of society, the people who couldn't even play the Russian Roulette that is looking for a campaign on Roll20. Gamefinder threads are often filled with weeaboo children looking for "lewd" or "ERP" games. These are, in essence, mutual masturbation sessions for friendless virgins and paedophiles.

>The most amusing part of niggers is the lack of self-awareness present in the nigger.

QFT

Good friend and I are interested in getting a campaign going. Looking for a DM and 1-2 additional players. Planning monthly, $50 dollars for DM per session. See link below for Roll20.

GM/1-2 Players.
DND 5E
Times Available: weekends from early morning to early evening.
Voice
Method of Play: Roll20 + Discord or Skype.
Contact Info/Additional:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/102555/forgottenish-realms

>PLAYERS looking for a DM are the worst.

Sure.

Who's Colette and why do the Game Finder regulars have a problem with Colette?

Not only that, but they need to pay a DM to put up with them.

Touhoufag

ESE is 2hu AND Colette? Jesus, the conspiracy runs deeper than I thought.

Bump. Someone c'mere and gimmie the succ

It gets advertised now and again, but it's a rare beast. I'm currently running a voice game on Fridays, but the odds of a good GM running on weekdays via text popping up are pretty slim.

Is... Is this a game ad?

Yes

>GM/Player
Player. Never posted as a player around here, usually just pick out the GMs I like
>System Preferred
I could really go for some 40k adventures, but I'm also fine with Godbound, L5R, Pendragon,
or anything that's innovative, and not standard D&D.
Sundays GMT
>Voice/Text
Either
any, really,
>Contact Info
Klaus#8382
>Additional
I

I don't understand why people complain. I have used game finder for most of my campaigns and 8 times out of 10 people I found were amazing. It all boils down to have a chat with them before accepting, just to see what they're like.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Adventures in Middle Earth (Conversion of One Ring in to 5E)
7-10PM GMT on Friday
>Voice/Text
Voice
Roll20, if you search for the game as 'Adventures in Middle Earth' you will find it.
>Contact Info
Chaznable#7869
>Additional
Preferably GMT or European Timezones, but will look at all applications. Will be my first DMing AIME but have plenty of experience with 5E.

Should also mention we have 3 players already, looking for the 4th and final member.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder/3.5e
Weekends either 8PM+ GMT or 3PM+ EST.
>Voice/Text
Text
Discord and Roll20.
>Contact Info
Sahuagin#0687
>Additional Notes
Straight up ERP game with some fetish stuff and probably some vanilla too. We're still looking for one more player to join.
Just DM me if your interested.
A good mix of story, combat and role-playing are what make these things fun.
Plz no autism.

heh

What genders are you okay with players being?

Males, females, herms, dickgirls, femboys?

I'm don't mind what gender players want to play as, most are sticking to female I think.

Is this gonna be just 100% monster rape all the time, I mean FUCKING COME ON.

ERP isn't good enough. Will you please share with us what actually goes on in the game?

Some people think lewd humor is erotic, and that's all that happens.

Some people have enforced non-con fade to blacks that have to be played between sessions.

Some people just run a regular game but encourage between-session ERP.

Some folks specifically have situations where everything is put on hold for in-session erotic play.

PLEASE TELL US YOUR STANDARDS.

Not that dude, but is there something preventing you from asking simple questions without breaking into laboured hysterics?

Tell me more. Sent a request.

How do you send messages on Discord to people you aren't on the same server with? I've been trying to figure this shit out and I just can't.

You don't unless they have that option enabled on their end. Gotta accept a friend request first otherwise.

How do you send a request, then?

>Find or start a conversation

Thanks, I'm retarded.