Is it over for the emperor?

Is it over for the emperor?
youtube.com/watch?v=io8r0AzM2BU

Keep in mind Games Workshop got caught violating the terms of Corporate Responsibility by PETA and were forced to alter their brand according to what PETA deemed suitable for public use.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
regimental-standard.com/2017/02/08/fur-the-emperor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking hell you guys are persistent

>were forced to alter their brand according to what PETA deemed suitable for public use

What, did the whole fur debacle actually go somewhere?

No.

Thought so. What is OP referring to then?

Pretty sure Games Workshop due to regulations from PETA was forced to alter the appearance of the Space Wolves as proven looking at the new Improved Space Wolves that adhere to PETA's regulations for corporate responsibility allowing them to continue operating in the continental United States.

>McDonalds burn case
Son, you don't just hand someone something hot enough to give her skin grafts

For a moment i thought the fat nerd died. Boring.

The space wolves in their webstore still wears fur. I can't find any source on GW actually complying with anything PETA said.

someone else payed for his healthcare, he protested saying he was refusing to spend one dime on his own healthcare since he doesnt want to pay for it and he won!

Neither can I, so whats the PETA BS about? Did the win or what?

>Games Workshop is getting sued, is there any validity to it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

As far as I know there was never even an attempt at a legal case, just a letter.

The PETA thing was absurd and went nowhere. It was never going to go anywhere. PETA knew it was just a publicity stunt.

tl;dr OP is full of shit.

>As far as I know there was never even an attempt at a legal case, just a letter.
how did Games Workshop respond to the letter? What would they do if PETA boycotts buying their products?

>how did Games Workshop respond to the letter?
With satire, basically.
regimental-standard.com/2017/02/08/fur-the-emperor/

>What would they do if PETA boycotts buying their products?
They probably do, it does not have enough impact for anyone to care.

>They probably do, it does not have enough impact for anyone to care.
That is an entire audience who is boycotting Games Workshop. For GW to survive it must diversify to attract a wider audience. If Games Workshop fails to be able to meet the demands of PETA which is the largest animal rights regulatory agency in the world, the company may not survive since they keep alienating people.

was it really even PETA or just a prank?

This dumb thread has caused me too look into it, and yeah, it was up on PETAs own webpage.

This is the weakest troll I've ever seen. Please feed yourself to a panther.

I can't tell if OP is genuinely stupid or trying to push some sort of narrative.

Okay that's amusing. Well played.

What do you think?

>This dumb thread has caused me too look into it, and yeah, it was up on PETAs own webpage.

OP here, sorry about that bro, thanks for taking one for the team and digging into it. Geez PETA must be getting desperate for donations since all the money is going to those trans groups which is the new hip trend.

>trying to push some sort of narrative.
I think you mean PETA and all of hollywood as they usually do from their backyard pools and well manicured lawns free of the unwashed masses.

OP, what the actual fuck are you doing? That shit went nowhere, GW trolled them in response, and nobody fucking cares what they do except to mock them. Goddamn Pokemon mocked them, made them one of the villains. Why are you bringing that dumb shit up again?

>nobody fucking cares what they do except to mock them
I dont deny that, you are right. Just kind of funny when you think about it, I mean PETA is so misguided when it comes to protecting animals such as in Africa that from the comfort of their hollywood homes they rag on GW about fictional characters. Im still kinda shocked its real, After posting I thought maybe it was an urban legend or prank but other user confirmed PETA really is that dumb.

Pokemon made PETA a villain really?

Remember the Sea Kittens campaign?

>Pokemon made PETA a villain really?
Team Plasma, the villain team of the Unova region (based on New York), is based on PETA by virtue of being animal rights activists that want people to release their Pokemon, with the styling of Crusaders and Christian knights as they're also a parody of concerned Christian parents who thought the games were Satanic. After they got exposed for hypocrisy and their leader, a the Hippy boy they crowned as King, declared the organization over, they had a civil war with one group turning good and the rest becoming pirates. The man behind their leader is still the most despicable human being in the entire series.

Ironically PETA tried to make a Pokemon parody game while also saying Team Plasma was right.

>Remember the Sea Kittens campaign?
thankfully no, I guess im lucky for missing that boat.

What PETA regulations? PETA has no power, its a nonprofit organization.

To be fair PETA has millions of followers who do whatever PETA tells them to do which means they will boycott buying Games Workshop products.

>which means they will boycott buying Games Workshop products
And they would have bought them in the first place...?

>And they would have bought them in the first place...?
Of course look at how marvel is reaching out to trans folks and its revolutionizing the comics industry by getting rid of old fans who were intolerant and replacing them with more mainstream audiences.