What is biz's opinion on ChainLink? Surprised I've never seen anyone here talk about this

What is biz's opinion on ChainLink? Surprised I've never seen anyone here talk about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsFeIVJfKsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think biz has caught on yet

is that actually the logo?? lmao

I’ve heard that it solves the oracle problem while still being under ico price

hyperstake, enigma, phore, quantstamp, chainlink and icon are top picks for 2018.

nah mate it's crap. russian scam, again.

looks interesting...first time i've seen this on Veeky Forums.

It's a fucking scam token. Russian vaporware scam. Sergey is off in SE Asia backpacking telling people he's retired. If you have any Chainlink (LINK) tokens, market sell them immediately.

I'm really surprised I've never seen this before on Veeky Forums this looks really promising

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

Checked

Looks like a scam to me

I know you're memeing op, but I sold all my link and bought OCT OracleChain. They actually took sergeys white paper and hired a real team to do it.

Sergey actually had a good idea, but he squandered the opportunity.

I heard their CEO once gave a presentation about decentralized toilets, not sure how it works but will be big in South Asia

SE Asia champ. Me and the Serge met getting sucked off by ladyboys and he tipped me off. Cant wait to be rich

source?

Currently own 550 LINK should I sell?

That's why Veeky Forums sucks. We're never on the groundfloor anymore. How come this coin was never talked about before it mooned??

when did this coin moon? still needs to double in value to reach the same LINK/BTC ratio as in october.

definitly a scam. Better invest in real coins like confido

Can anyone re-assure me that this isn't a scam? There has been literally no word from these guys since the start of Nov. No partners, no tweets, no github commits, nothing new on the website, nothing close to a working product. Yes, Link is going up but so is the entire alt market and a rising tide lifts all boats.

captcha: Link GUADALAJARA

LINK is a pnd shitcoin
stay away

It's a scam. I've been digging into it and Steve isn't even a real person. Rory is a cuck kept intentionally in the dark. Sergey is running this operation out of a nail salon in San fagcisco, and te company is registered in the cayman islands for when the exit scam happens. seriously, he owns 2/3 of the tokens and recently has moved them around to sell. Exit all link markets. Market sell all link right now.

What does the chainlink token actually do? Solving the oracle problem is solved by chainlink, but it seems all the token does is pay for the service. I can see value in someone writing an oracle for a financial firm, but the token is just used to pay them. So the oracles will just get paid in a USD amount of link, so the price of link is pretty much arbitrary.

it's probably a scam fueled by Veeky Forums. Does anyone really believe Veeky Forums (the home of buy high sell low) found a token before it moons that no one else saw the value of?

There are people here with 10s and 100s of thousands of these shit tokens waiting to dump them on the bigger fools. The only people left holding are the idiots on Veeky Forums and reddit who bought last night after a months long shilling campaign by whales. Assblaster did the exact same thing at 33c and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind last nights pump and dumb that dropped it from 5500 to 5k sats.

Don't be idiots. Buy tokens with more than two man teams that actually show evidence of getting something done.

Go away before Roman & Joost knock on your door. You have been warned.

opinion? 100% good investment

I just looked this up, and apparently they're partnered with something called "Swift"?
Is this Bitswift?

why you didnt tell me about this before today? fucking biz i hate you

>What does the chainlink token actually do?
Node payments.
Node staking.
Contract staking.

>so the price of link is pretty much arbitrary
What makes you say that?
The network is a self-contained unit, so the price of the Link tokens will be dictated in general by the success of the network.

The legitimate project virgin
the exit scam chad

chainlink life.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsFeIVJfKsA

where do I buy one of this? When ICO?

No.
This is the official one.

Excellent b8

buy back at 50 cents... looks like it is losing momentum... i sold at 60 cents and went to DBC, you guys should too then double or triple your LINK stack and HODL.

Looks like a minecraft texture pack

They did some kind of presentation on the bitswift conference. It was hyped really bad until someone posted a video of Sergey just going to the conference and eating bigmacs on their restroom for an hour. Afterwards he flushed the trosh down the toilet.
Unfortunately you can't find the video anymore on youtube because rory took it down.