IBM actually not involved with fairx? (Stellar partnership questionable?)

This tweet makes it clear, right?
twitter.com/fairxio/status/947356459544616960

Why is everyone advertising Stellar for it being backed by IBM and the likes? Isnt that kind of a Ponzi scheme? Where is this hype coming from?

The more I read about Stellar, the more I feel like its another shitcoin praised to heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org/#main
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/author/michael-dowling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dashboard.stellar.org/#main

It doesn't have to be "backed by IBM". Stop the FUD. Now.

>I feel like its another shitcoin

Whats it like to have sub 50 iq? Stay poor idiot

this

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

All of these coins are quite literally "shitcoins of the month".

Every month another coins gets shilled, it moons, then it dumps.

Just get out of the shitcoin of the month when BTC makes another run and you'll do fine.

The run of normie tears (i.e. all of Nu-biz) will be fantastic once BTC makes its run again.

.....But that's FairX's twitter account not Stellar's?

nigga I bought in when it was at 800 sats, get your pajeet reasoning out of here and hype your shitcoin more. ripple is only the beginning, but humanity never learns.

Sorry there won't be a dip to give you chance to jump in, you were so busy with you idiotic xrp meme. Go drink bleach now

they're not backed _officially_, no. michael dowling is one of the managers of fairx.

>Michael Dowling is currently Director and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services at IBM. He was previously Vice President and Blockchain Lead for Emerging Technologies and R&D for Wells Fargo where he was the enterprise leader on blockchain, distributed ledger and cryptocurrency initiatives. Michael was the primary point of contact and participant for industry consortiums, such as R3CEV, Linux Foundation’s OpenChain/Hyperledger and Interledger Protocol. At IBM, he designs and builds blockchain-based financial products.

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/author/michael-dowling/

IBM is partnered with Stellar, not FairX, dipshit.

>The run of normie tears (i.e. all of Nu-biz) will be fantastic once BTC makes its run again.
kek. BTC is irrecoverably broken at this point and anybody who's not a complete brainlet should see that.

That still doesn't mean you don't have sub-50 IQ. If you don't understand that XLM is what BTC pioneered but ultimately failed to pull off, you should just sell your stack right now.

That has been said tens of thousands of times before.

What has been said? And why do you think that makes it untrue?

/thread

FUCK

now how are we going to end global poverty?

Oh thank G-d

> FUD FUD ZUG ZUG?

> WAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!

Holding like 11.5k XLM. I'm not too concerned because I read their pages carefully and see the usage of this tech. XLM doing work with IBM and IBM already has 135k ATMs all over the world etc so this is pretty much a no brainer to keep holding.

Weak hands will perish and Stellarines will thrive.

>I'm not too concerned
Why would you be concerned? About what? Only an utter retard would sell before 1$

>few days ago people ignoring all the posts about how good XLM/Stellar/FairX is
>people jump into pumps too late, lose money because they refuse to read and DYOR
>same people that ignored the info handed out for free by me and many others for days with proper links now have to FUD to make themselves feel better

kys faggot

It's just a saying, I'm not a native English speaker cause I'm yuropoor faggot.

I see 1$ as a mental barrier. When XLM is used properly in ATM tech and trading currencies to one another with fast speed and small fees then the sky is the limit. 5$ EOY 2018/2019 easy

>selling before 5-10$

oh wew, lad