Confess

Confess

I'm gay

I'm also gay

I, too, am pretty gay.

I'm not straight

I'm gay also

I am also, like the rest, gay

I played multiple systems in my life, including World of Darkness, Exalted, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and Rogue Trader, and I found 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons to be the most enjoyable of them all

Now kiss.

I don't like shitposting

I don't like shitposts or 'bants'.

I have never played D&D

Once i stole a super nice looking d20 from a guy. he killed my PC and it was a petty revenge.

My party is about to go on a government sanctioned murdering spree next session and I think my character will secretly like it.

I only ever post when I'm on my phone.

I only ever phone post.

I will typically only post when im using my phone

Creepy player played in one game at my house.
Brother knew whos he was and told me she was probably best not to invite back
>She left her shiny dice set
>is now in my growing collection

I played Maid and really enjoyed playing as a cute little maid.
I also got really drunk, so was able to get away with taking things a bit too far without any repercussions.

I have been coming to Veeky Forums since 2011 but the only game I ever played was Pathfinder once and never finished the campaign.

I played Maid and really enjoyed playing as a cute little maid.
I also got really drunk, so was able to get away with taking things a bit too far without any repercussions.

I also sometimes double post due to being a filthy phone poster with connection issues.

I have a chronic hatred of perma-DMs. I had to deal with three in a row in highschool and only one of them had any idea gow to actually run a game, and that was only because he made very basic sandboxes to run things through.
I honestly haven't really gone into tabletop since partly because of that.

I'm bi

I wish I had friends to play with

I used to be Wayne, the original one.

Oh, and I stopped a guy in my regular group from joining a group that I was starting to GM because he's a Sperg and I can't stand his behavior, despite also being a diagnosed sperg.