Can you ride centaurs?

Can you ride centaurs?

With or without consent?

Yes, the kids call it clomping or something like that.

Godamm millennials...

They would be immensely offended if they don't greatly trust you already.

If you mean literally ride them, it'll be quite difficult without a saddle. If you mean fuck them, yeah sure

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Better question - should you?

They're basically horses but dumber so yea

Mongols on top of Centaurs.

Can? Sure. Should? Nah.
They're not much better mounts than a good courser yet have ridiculously high standards for riders and even if you're approved they won't stop bitching about it.

Centaurs can ride your mom

Of course, although would be more like the Centaur would do their thing and you can be a little turret on their back to support them. And hell yeah a Centaur would find that useful. If you can convince them to just carry you somewhere I don't see a reason why not either.

Aren't they serial rapists in ancient mythology?

Sure, there are probably a few collectors that have a few in working order.

It is a hate crime and you'll be sent to a reeducation center.

>kids
>millennials
The youngest millennials are in their twenties.

>Leman Russ to IG miniature scale.jpg

Everyone's a serial rapist in ancient mythology.

That seems to be a recurring theme.

Yes, but then you have to marry them, and hold their hand when you go for walks with them

They hadn't invented metaphor yet so everytime they swore "fuck this" they were oathbound to do so.

Also hold their hand while the stallion fucked her because huma penis doesn't match mare vagina

Centaurs don't exist. You can do whatever you want in the land of make-believe.

What about asuras or other many-armed creatures riding centaurs, buth armed with bows? That's be a hell of an army!

In Soviet Russia, centaurs ride you!

Yeah. Get a saddle and some foot things on there (if the centaur trusts you, because I'm not a god of knowledge on centaur culture) and you could probably ride your centuar friend. If you tried it any other way, you would need hentai physics or a very small-dicked horse.

Look at this dicklet

Centaur women who marry human men will use magic ritual, the wedding ceremony itself, to transform their mate into a centaur and circumvent the problem.

>If you mean literally ride them, it'll be quite difficult without a saddle.

t. city slicker

Bareback is no challenge.

>someone who never wielded a penis

>Yeah. Get a saddle and some foot things on there
>foot things
>wanting horseshoes in the wilderness
Look, it's obvious that you've never ridden a horse and have probably never even seen one in real life, so your attempts to insult me deflate on launch. I'll be ending our discussion now, but I do encourage you to try horseriding at some point.

Get a load of this joker

Its hard to get dumber than a horse.

Centaurs would be better based off Mules and Donkeys.

I wonder what the degree lines marked on the turret are for?

My guess is so other friendly tanks and Infantry can help direct the tank into a targets azimuth bearing?

Horses are half-maniacs, I tell you.

But I don't want to become a beast!

But a mule requires the existance of a horse.

Isn't that because they are almost inbred due to the actions of humans?
Its also the reason horses suffer from such a massive amount of fatal health issues and will drop dead at the drop of a hat.

To assist the fire support, white degree markings were placed on the turrets. The markings could be read by binocular equipped spotters, this helped align the turrets even if smoke obscured the direct line of sight to the target.

Not literally a mule user, just focus on the word donkey. Those sort of traits in the design of a person with an equine lower body works alot better than a horse.

Then don't marry a centaur. Problem solved.

But would donkeytaur be a hardcore christfag?

>marrying a centaur

Why build a stable when you can get the ride for free?

Filthy creatures anyway.

No, I was talking about those things that hang off the saddles which you put your foot into. They keep you balanced and shit, forgive my autism.

They make for a good prize and it is fashionable.

Stirrup, user

>I know what I'm gonna do today. I'm gonna go on Veeky Forums and ant time anyone mentions a fantasy creature I'm gonna stupidly point out that they don't exist. Ebic lolz.

I don't ride horses, so I was working from internet knowledge. Thanks, user.

Then I suppose you'll just have to spend the rest of your life sitting down in chairs sideways and being unable to scratch your butt without help.

Yes, but they tend to get uppity.

What generally makes more sense, Centaur Archers or Centaur Javelin throwers?

>You know what I'm gonna do today? I'm gonna go on Veeky Forums and a pointless question about something that's literally up to whoever is interpreting the fantasy creature in question at the time.

You can, but that's the equivalent of asking her to marry you

Source?

It would be extremely painful.

Fuck you Japan.

Nipple fucking is super fucking retarded.

You're a big city-slicker.

I think it would depend on how big the horse part is. For the proportions on a centaur to work you either need to make the human half bigger or make the horse half smaller. With the latter riding a centaur could be more difficult.

What about a GIANT horse body with a little baby human torso/head?

Marines

Define giant. Bigger than a normal horse?

Pre-gunpowder tho?

Depends. I'd have to sift through the archives for for it again but there was a fairly in-depth thread about this.
The Tl;dr is if the centaur is moving neither of those options is optimal. The way the torso on a centaur sits makes it hard to throw with sufficient force and hard to properly draw and aim a bow.
Ideal would be some sort of heavy cavalry setup with a similarly kitted rider or a mobile archery unit that works at angles to whoever they're shooting because centaurs could feasibly use taller bows with higher draw weights and heavier projectiles but would have issues shooting forward. Other option, depending on size of the centaur, would be a more modern cavalry unit with a heavy gun for the centaur and a support unit for the rider to spot and reload.

Lancer

Draft Horses.

So, what game is the best around to play a centaur anyway.
I saw the D&D mode, but I'm looking for something intended for it since the first place, if possible.

Draft horse sized but bred for carriage rather than pulling strength should probably do the job.

While you would be able to ride it, the centaur would look really stupid.

Well you look really stupid and we all try to keep from saying it out loud, mr insensitive.

Dark heresy - no joke

Playable centaurs in Dark Heresy?

For some reason a body on tank treads springs more readily to mind in 40k.

>Heavier centaur breeds
Yes

Rocks

>ywn have a draft horse senpai during wartimes

I don't see any problem

Oh, it's the massive Horsecock squad Centuar.

The centaur's above average at best. It's the kouhai you should be impressed with.

>Playable centaurs in Dark Heresy?
Mutants?

>east coast
>cold
Marines don't know what cold is until they've been sailing in the Arctic Circle

Mongols ARE the centaurs

See that part that is a horse? Yeah, you can ride that.

Only if there's someone there to hear it.

Wouldn't a centaur lancer have very high chances of damaging or even breaking his back with the impact?

Better question: What sort of creature... would a centaur ride?

Yes.
Anything like a lance or spear is a bad idea for them and so are frontal charges.
Due to their orientation they can't draw in a frontal orientation so whoever they're shooting at has to be at angles.
Give them curved swords, lots of armor, and a guy on back with whatever weaponry you feel a heavy cavalry should have.

Elephant? You could probably mount a flat surface on its back to stand on, and some kind of retractable ramp to get up there.

Another centaur.

>foot things
they are called stirrups, m8

>The way the torso on a centaur sits makes it hard to throw with sufficient force
Perhaps they could use an atlatl?

I doubt they'll let you.

Hard to aim with their cant(the human stride is oddly stable compared to a lot of animals) and if they're stationary then you might as well go back to using bows or crossbows or guns because they're quicker to shoulder, fire, and reload with better range.
Assuming draft centaurs are a thing they could wield some scary ballista-esque bows and crossbows or large rifles and the like usually requiring crew or at the very least otherwise timely setup.

and apparently possible.

Guns are always the best option

GURPS is fun with most mythical creatures, but centaurs are absolulely with it.

Sauce? Reverse sends me back to Veeky Forums and nowhere else