Bitcoin market bubble

if this isn't a sign of a bubble i don't know what is.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FN6pVrn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it only gets worse the more i look into it.

What, you think a few hundred people wouldn't sit on low marketcap coins in prep for a pump and dump?

Marketcap only means something if they sell. If they sit on it while it simmers at 19 sats, and bitcoin itself increases in value, then of course it expands with it.

this happens in every market ever
nice try
people try to get rich off weird cheap stuff always
better luck next time

THC is half decent, i think. I'm more concerned about XRB, IoTA, Golem, Maidsafe, etc. None of these have working products or half of a hell of a chance surviving outside of these markets IMHO. this doesn't even include Tether issuance & exchange manipulation. that said, this bubble hasn't even fucking started. sell your shit to me.

ive been holding ethereum for years. I just want to cash out at the right time

Market cap says nothing.

0.22 volume, doesn't matter

Nah retard, this only shows that marketcap doesn't mean absolutely anything
It's just last price * circulating supply
If I trade with myself some obscure alt on etherdelta and overpay for it x10, does it mean that millions of dollars were injected into the market? NO!

what do you mean fagget 1,5mill is litteraly luck money

Golem actually is a CGI coin . You trade gnt for CGI rendering.

Market cap alone means nothing

but on any exchange other than ether delta you have to actually move the market to move the price. so in those cases don't you actually have to inject millions of dollars into the market? or am i completely mistaken?

Look at the volume on trollcoin
0.3 btc

>sign of a bubble
More like signs of a scam you idiot

ah right. that makes sense.

that's so fucking weird though.

they got into Beta and off the testnet? I've been waiting forever...

Sometimes the sign of a bubble is really the sign off major gains discord.gg/FN6pVrn

What if there were a cryptocurrency that ate other cryptocurrency?

Say you traded some amount of Bitcoin, Ethereum, or whatever into my CryptoEater-Coin and it would effectively destroy your crypto by putting it into a temporary account that gets its information purged right after.... but you'll then be awarded CryptoEater-Coin in return for this. I would accept all of the major cryptocurrencies in an attempt to kill them off for CryptoEater coin to reign supreme.

can someone give me a solid argument against being in a bubble other than " lol i'm making so much money, crypto won't crash until i get my lambo"

is THC a scam or a bubble?

At these ranks market caps are stupid

it's just a bit hard if not impossible to value crypto currencies right now. stocks can be valued because they're like owning a piece of a company. currencies are literally just worth whatever people are willing to pay.

it's just not exactly the same thing as a bubble. a bubble is when price greatly exceeds inherent value. it's hard to call something over or under valued when there's no intrinsic value in the first place.

technically bitcoin's been in a bubble from the moment someone decided to pay fiat money for magic internet money. yet here we are.

These. Sure there's a lot of dumb money on the market and sure there are things that are severely overvalued, but it's not exactly possible to accurately valuate uncontrolled currencies. The market is still astronomically tiny compared to anything else, and cryptos DO have some real inherent value to them. If you let these kind of things or volatility scare you off, just stay out and miss the gains.

That makes no fucking sense.

that doesn't mean we couldn't have a crash that would put crypto in a bear market for months or years though. People are saying 2018 could be the biggest year yet but this idea if fueled by a lot of confirmation bias. Nobody wants to hear bad new when they're making money. Btw i don't have a great understanding of the market so i'm not predicting anything

>trying to legitimately analyze something called 'trollcoin'

Are you fucking stupid? Just leave it alone, what are you doing? Its one of the hundreds of joke cryptos, don't give it any thought you fucking simpleton.

DYOR and Thank me later!

So you could make a bogus coin, trade amongst yourselves untill the marketcap is huge, then shapeshift into btc and then cash out with dumb money?

It has to be something with volume so you can eat the whole buy/sell order books
But as soon as it hits "biggest gainers" on CMC, dumb money will jump in

what are pennystocks for 500

to qualify and expand on , it's not just to say "there's no intrinsic value." The value of USD is based on taxpayer obligations & supply - which should be equal to the total value of government costs & therefore public services rendered. Given that no one trusts the government nor the FEDs practice of QE (in the US, maybe housing in the UK and AUS, the government in XIN, EU, and 2nd/3rd world), Bitcoin and block chains that are currencies being "in a bubble" will depend on if people generally decide to trust currencies issued by the government, trust the security of banks & payment systems, and trust conventional vehicles of investment. Until that point comes, someone or some entity will always be willing to pay this premium for a superior alternative currency. The current value of BTC, hold likely manipulation, may eventually be seen as the value of jumping ship because it no longer makes sense to use monetarist theory to price BTC in USD.

Cryptocurrency and fiat shouldn't really have a pairing at all because they are two "intriniscally worthless" things. Crypto will hopefully mature to the point where you can pay for bread with 10 sats, a car with 20,000,000 sats or whatever denomination - and no consideration is given for fiat (shut up about muh fees, it's getting worked on). The liklihood of this happening will depend on how large the crypto ecosystem can grow, and this is the vision held by Vitalik and Lee - the fiat price really won't matter for society in the next generations.

That said, Blockchain enterprise solutions and services which currently implemented or in viable betas mentioned by , should have a decent fiat pairing and are likely to not be "in a speculative bubble."

What would 2018 look like for me if I put $1k in to each of these memes being shilled on here? ENG, REQ, VEN etc?

Proof of burn is a thing already.

Usually, people just make you prove that you have a certain amount of a coin and let you keep it so more people feel like doing it.