Mystery Green Text: Veeky Forums or /k/?

So I was browsing through my Green Text library today and I stumbled across this hidden gem. Was this originally posted on here, or did this come from /k/?

It's really hard to tell sometimes since both boards have such a similar writing style and sense of humour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That, while absolutely priceless and truly hilarious, was probably /k/. Veeky Forums doesn't often delve into military history, /k/ does that more frequently than we do, so it's probably their cap. Still, truly priceless, thank you for an excellent read, user.

Your welcome user. /k/ has a tonne of awesome content like that floating around.

I'd like to post more and maybe get a Veeky Forums - /k/ crossover thread going; but I'm not sure how well that would go down.

I don't speak for Veeky Forums, but I for one welcome our /k/ommando brethren. Veeky Forums and /k/ have a long history of overlap and friendship. Post away.

>/k/ and Veeky Forums crossover thread
I think that's called /hwg/.

i'm a vet that primarily posts on /k/

i don't even play tabletop games (I have no friends but my guns) I just come for the content and to lend my knowledge of military subjects, honestly i think /k/ and Veeky Forums have more crossposters than most other boards, lots of 40/k/ and other Veeky Forums-friendly content over there and lots of actual knowledgeable discussion of military history and other related subjects here.

Then with your blessing, I shall continue.

This next one's old. Old, but good.

I've mainly stuck to Veeky Forums and haven't had a proper romp around /k/ in months. Has there been anything special making the rounds lately that you'd be happy to share with us?

Go on. Someone post that fucking napalm squirrel story and continue this glorious dump.

What was your MoS, user?
How would you deal with a apartment building that you suspected to house renegades where blowing it up wasn't an option?

Fuck I'm glad my coworker just left the office

Now nobody knows I'm sitting at my desk laughing as hard as I can

I'll dig that one out for you in a little bit buddy.

Is this the one you were thinking of?

As I've said before, I don't really have any recent stuff; so if there's any dashing /k/omrades out there who want to add to this thread, please feel free to do so.

Ok guys, this will be the last one from me tonight. If the thread is still alive when I come back from work tomorrow I'll post a couple more.

Goodnight glorious gentlemen.

That's amazing.

Holy fuck /k/ is awesome.

/k/ native here, it's been pretty dead for a couple months. Hoping SHOT show perks it back up.

Next April 1st I'm hoping for a /tgk/ mashup.

How disappointing, I thought I would find some Veeky Forums related stories here. You know, since this is Veeky Forums.

I miss Boof.

Why don't you just hop into an independently hosted archive and type in the post number?

Because that would be the sane and sensible option user; and as we all know, sanity is for the weak.

Also I'm an idiot and didn't know that was an option. But let's just brush that one to one side.

/k/ is always a fun place to be, its mostly gunfu fights, admiring each others guns and insane ideas.

bump for moar stories

I'm back and ready to rock.

Not funny, but really interesting and informative.

19D cav scouts

my unit would have transported infantrymen to the building in Bradleys or Strykers and hung around outside keeping the perimeter clear while the infantrymen cleared the building room by room. if the baddies inside shot at us we'd pop off a couple of shots with the vehicle weapon at whatever window or hole they were shooting out of.

i missed the conventional war by about 5 years but cav scouts in that role usually hang around the flanks of an armored or infantry division providing security or way ahead doing recon, but 2009-2013 we did QRF, checkpoint security and occasionally took part in raids just like you're describing.

Sometimes the more informative posts are the best.

Do you have any other filecaps on Africa? You hardly ever hear anything about it, so seeing stuff like this is really fascinating to me.

LOL
Always going to rock the Moist Nugget

And now for some more Veeky Forums born stuff.

That actually was informative. Noice.

Was...was that combat footage or recruits mucking around in training?

I, foolishly, used to believe that no fighting force would conduct battle in such an...ungainly way. Especially when you see things like this: youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I&feature=youtu.be

Last one from me today guys.

Trying to figure out how to use paratroopers in battltech give me a paratrooper fetish.

>tfw

Many thanks, friendman of /k/.