NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR GAINS TO PEOPLE AROUND YOU

I see a lot of fucktards and 18 yo who are making some good money for the first time in their lives.
Now you think:
>"wow that makes me happy, let's share it to my friend/family/gf so that they will be happy for me"
or
>"wow I'm making money with this thing, let's convince them to do the same so that we can make money together"
BIG MISTAKE user!

There are few things to understand:

1) relationships these days are extremely superficial, when you disclose your gains to someone then the rumor will most likely spread and people thinking they can profit from you if they become "friend", in this case either they get what they want (profiteering from your bucks and knowledge) and stay nice... or they don't and they will hold a grudge, that's where the toxicity begins because they will try to screw you for not giving them what they are entitled to as ""friends""

2) PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS, unless you are born in upper or upper middle class where success is encouraged from birth and competition is taken with fairplay then you have to know that as you move up in the social hierarchy people will resent you. Maybe it's because they always thought they were smarter than you and deserve fortune more than you, or maybe because it forces them to watch themselves in the mirror and they don't like what they see. Most people see their own failures in the success of others and some will even try to bring you back at their level.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vzgl/you_just_won_a_656_million_dollar_lottery_what_do/chba4bf/
warosu.org/biz/thread/5746605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had a history professor in high school, very good teacher and passionate about his domain. This guy was a painter on his free time, a talented one, he did some fairly good stuff and exposed but never in private galleries, that didn't prevent people to make him propositions though. Now one day he divorced and the ex-wife moved with her new partner in the south, things went well until one day when he sold a fresco for tens of thousands of euros. This came back to the ears of the ex-wife who then:
- denounced him to the fisc for having sold in the past multiple of his painting without declaring them (at a time she was still married with him)
- sued him proclaiming that the division of property after the divorce was unfair
And you now what? Not only did he have to reimburse her half the valuation of his other paintings to the witch but he had to pay fiscal penalties too. Your gf today can be your worst enemy in 5 years.

3) people always give unsolicited advices when it comes to money and it will mess with your strategies, the fact we like it or not relatives have influence on us no matter if they don't know shit we value their opinions not based on rationality but trust and it's a terrible thing in this case.

>b-but user how do I get people in cryptos if I don't speak of my gains?
Explain them the tech, if they don't see the possibilities then they are too dumb for it anyway. If they ask you about how much you made or how much you have just dodge by saying shits like "a bit but not as much as I would hehe".

>b-but user how do I get roasties without showing gains
Just visit a prostitute, best value for the price.

Let them do whatever they want

I learned this the hard way, lots of snakes around.

Wise user.

I didn't need to read all of that, but it's basically true. I tried to help my closest friends by dropping a hint and they just told me I was an idiot falling for a ponzi scheme akin to Amway. Now they're still wageslaving, and I'm at home making more than they make that whole day in an hour.

I've decided that I'm never going to talk about crypto or money with people.

>he didn't fall for the power level meme
>he instead fell for the trust meme

seriously people, starting falling for this meme. it is essential.

I told friends about bitflur and everyone who trades crypto in my college decided to use it too.

Now I see amazon packages fucking daily. I walk in the halls and I hear “bitflur.com blah blah” and it’s fucking pathetic.

Keep your secrets to yourself too.
Trust me.

Yeah it’s mainly for tax evasion but that’s actually cool.

Does it affect your gains? No. Fuckoff.

If I ever breakthrough I'll just start pretending like everything went to shit and I cashed out or something. Only people who know are my parents and a single friend anyways. My friends also invited me to a whatsapp group where they discuss crypto, but I declined. They're probably trading peanuts anyways and if they don't it would be full of resentment and deceit. Nothing to gain from it but jealousy. My parents don't even ask how much I put in then again they aren't the greedy kind considering I am 25 and living with them while they put up with my neet bullshit lmao.

schizophrenia the post
crypto gains aren't special or exclusive. thinking as such is a greater fucking mental disorder. you sound like the cryptovirgin

Kek
You’re just a jealous faggot who found out the hard way that other students have more btc than you.

Why should you tell people about your gainz anyway.? You're literally giving away secrets that you spent hours working on.

In the business world, secrets like this are worth a lot of money.

You can but you have to be picky, lots have someone in their entourage who made good money or worked as an executive in finance/industry/commerce too, sometimes it's a cousin, sometimes it's a grand uncle, generally they give good advices and will keep their mouthes shut if you ask.

Naïveté, attention, validation, etc...

This. Especially the part about jealousy.

Lol bitflur is a scam
They got 90 days to start a dispute on paypal and get the refund back

Merchants accounts can’t do that.
And don’t use PayPal. Banks are connected.

Get amazon codes or prepaid debit card funds.

KIll yourself
This
I doubt this would ever happen
This. PayPal is for faggots.

> fuck a whore guys its just fiscally logical
> wise

no hes just an autist

Good thing that since the start of this year you are automatically married with a prenup in the Netherlands

Flur is one of the best services I’ve used

But how am I going to explain to my parents that I'm making money by sitting behind the computer every day?

Because then the value and acceptance of the blockchain grows. It helps me AND society at large.

Of course, when I get a certain point, I'll never tell them how much. I'm not that stupid. If that makes me a jew, then so be it.

Gold diggers are whores, they just cost you a lot more time and energy for the same result.
Now if you seek a life partner to build something with that's another question but unless you are a retard you won't try to find one by showing your wallet around.

>People don't like it when you brag about your money.
Really makes you think!!!

holy fuck OP u're the fookin reason anons are still out here lonely ass fuck with you no partners

if u're makin gainz go tell someone you love and that will fuckin support u in what u are doing

otherwise u're just going to end up a depressed user saying things like
> I made it to 1MM but no one to share it with

fuckin idiot fags

Don't disclose your wealth to ANYONE. Not just crypto gains but all your money in general. I once had a girlfriend in college who flipped the fuck out because I made the mistake of telling her I had over $10k in the bank and she was dirt ass broke.

Nobody needs to know about your success (or lack thereof)

LISTEN to this fucking OP. He knows what he's talking about. ESPECIALLY the second point. Jealousy will drive people to do crazy things. KEEP IT A FUCKING SECRET LADS. LET EM KNOW WHEN YOU BUY A MANSION

>I learned this the hard way, lots of snakes around.

THIS

dey wana stick me for my papers

OP is right. Read this true story from a plebbit

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vzgl/you_just_won_a_656_million_dollar_lottery_what_do/chba4bf/

Here's my strategy of when I accidentally told my friend that I made money from crypto

The next time you meet him/her, tell them "I've sold everything to help my dad's head transplant. Now I'm broke". They will subconsciously think you aren't rich anymore and won't look up to you when they need money.

GF asked about my financials, I was stupid enough to tell her I have 17k and no student debt as a student. Now she asks me why we never go on vacation and that I should 'live' and enjoy the money.
Now I wish I have never told her

This. So much this.

I agree telling friends or even a gf is retarded but is it safe to tell your parents?

I told a friend about a mining farm I have started and how much money i made per month. It were a couple of grand only each month so not a lottery. But he stopped his contact with me.
Having more money can severely damage the ego's of your social environment.
so keep it to yourselves.

Funny thing is a couple years ago I lost a couple of grand in the stock market and there your """friends""" tend to listen and contact you more often, because they love to see you down. Literal energy vampires. Be fucking careful.

So what exactly can be the outcome of people getting jealous of your mad gains?

sure i get it with relationships it can be a source of conflict but as far as friends go, if they are jealous of what you do, what could they possibly do that can affect you in any sort of way?

>So what exactly can be the outcome of people getting jealous of your mad gains
Mostly them just cutting ties with you and talking behind your back I guess.

This a really good thread

I've unironically never told a single soul about being into crypto and the comfy gains I've made. Not my parents, not my girlfriend, not my friends. No one.

Anyone else?

It's too hard not too!
I told my close relatives only (wife, brother and close close friends), but I just tell them It's a fun game to me, and i'm doing small gains because i'm bad at it.
Also, everytime there is a small crash/correction, I use this occasion to tell them I lost a lost so they can feel better

Dump her or tell her you lost your wallet

>too hard not to
>I lost a lot

sorry for the typos i'm too tired

feels so good that my dad is making huge success in crypto along side me
he bought 10k worth of ripple when it was 1k sats
he bought 5k worth of verge at 160 sats
and he bought like 300 ltc at $66

hes the only person i discuss crypto to, we should all do the same with a small inner circle

Depends who they are, if you parents managed their wealth in a good way and have three big houses, 2 60k+ cars without too much debt then maybe.
If they are wagies who never had much financial success and live paycheck from paycheck then don't.

It can go from them just talking shit in your back and launching rumors to a butthurt ex blackmailing you with false rape allegations.

That's a good strategy, when I began investing in stocks and made a bit of money years ago I shown my portfolio to my brother in the euphoria, I regretted it and then said I lost most of it few months later, it was a lie but it's better this way for both of us.

I started making 6 figures a year when I was 19 and always been very open to my friends (who are all broke students) and my past and current gf and didn't have any problems so far.
Actually the only person who behaved poorly because of my success so far was my own mother.
So if you chose the right people to have around you it is possible, allthough I probably got really lucky.

>I use this occasion to tell them I lost a lost so they can feel better
I'd never do that. Makes you seem like you don't know what you're doing and if they think crypto is a "scam" they will now get "confirmation" that it's a scam, because you lost money.

FUCK OFF BITFLUR SHILLS

And why should I give a fuck?
I don't want to scam them, it's a pretty hard game and they are not interrested in it anyway. No reason for me to convince them.
I'd rather set my ego on the side, than showing my growing crypto wealth to the world

I tell everyone about my gains because I'm an insecure beta faggot who needs validation now that I've quit my job and live in my mother's basement in my mid 20s.

Anyone know that feel? Probably not. Oh well.

Same

Going to kill this thread. Bitflur is a scam.

warosu.org/biz/thread/5746605

It's an IRS honeypot site. If you ever used it and cashed out anything you're fucked.

Damn, you guys need to make friends with some rich people. I grew up well off and all of my friends and I talk about our financial/crypto gains all the time. Except for one friend, everyone is only happy for the other. One of my friends made 250k off of XBY (scam, I know) after I told him about it in may, he even gave me a 10% finders fee.

My ex girlfriend who came from oil money still talks to me. We talk about our finances regularly. She's starting to make money again from her family business and I'm breaking my crypto highs each week. We're only happy for each other.

Make friends with rich people. They'll help you and be happy for you when you make money.

money doesn't change you, it changes the people around it

>implying I have, had or ever will have a GF to tell about my gains
I'm going to tell my parents eventually though. Can't wait to see their faces when their "failure of a son" turns out to be 100 times richer than them.

Fucking hate women that do this. I only hope that once I make it I can find a decent vagina just to propagate my dynasty and gains to my children

>don't give a fuck
>quit work
>see coworkers outside of work
>let them see you wearing custom suites
>invite them to your mansion party but don't give address or date
>drive off in your new lambo

Niggas dun give a fuck nigga!

source?

I do want to give money to my parents though, they gave me all I ever wanted and they're wagies who work hard to keep this shitbag of a son alive

I basically shilled tons of people into crypto, no issues with any of them. Parents know. You guys have some shitty people around you.

parents are basically the only ones you can tell, but not if they are narcissists. I've seen some anons with huge gains tell their parents, who then demand money or kick them out of the house if they are still living with them.

Agreed, you have to giveback what they put in.

>see coworkers outside of work

I'm imagining you literally hanging outside of the Jamba Juice you used to work at in a bad Hugo Boss pinstripe suit just waiting like that.

Fucking niggers

It depends what kind of parents you have
In hindsight I should have not told my mom or at least mentioned amounts, because now she feels entitled to a share since she raised me.
(Hint: She didn't, I was basicly left alone after she divorced my dad since she had to focus on my two younger siblings.)

But if you have good parents that aren't poor and made a lot of poor financial decisions in the past you should definetely tell them.

>If you have money you have to spend it
Sometimes I feel bad about poor people, but then I remember they're retards. Poor people logic will never not amuse me

post source dude, this kind of thing is worth moving countries for.

Either you're American, where being a snake is just normal and being jealous of people who have more money than you is encouraged, or you don't know what a 'friend' even is and you're sperging to random people at your high school.

I've told things to my friends, years ago, and we're exactly the same. No snake behavior, no attempts to use me for anything, no treating me differently. Americans are autistic as fuck and just can't have relationships.

Wholesome post user, thanks for the advice, i'm sure it'll help greatly if I manage to remotely make it

Yup. Pull a Trump or otherwise you'll be a Notch instead.

it's true i don't have a direct sourcrs because i am lazy. starting now when you marry you are no longer married in 'gemeenschap van goederen ' unless you want it.

I tell my dad because he is into crypto too.

My girlfriend gives me money to put in my portfolio (we live together), but aside from those two no one else knows.

I'm posting from my wageslave job in the office toilet right now and I've earned 3x from crypto than my actual salary so far. Makes me sad for all these pathetic wagies selling time for money.

I was the same but my family kept seeing me looking at charts on the computer and asking me what I was doing, so eventually I gave in and told them. Now they're telling the extended family and friends that I'm rich. Fuck.

I told my parents, they cheered me once they got over the fear I'm gonna lose all my monies into some ponzi.

I told people I know, successfully got some on board and everybody's happy with the gains they've made, except they're saying that they should have put in more but it's not like I didn't tell them to put a good chunk.

>mention i made some money from crypto to dad
>he tells all his friends his son is a wall street genius making big bucks on new tech
>get calls from his friends asking for hot tips
>shill them LINK and REQ

Yes.

Going from unsuccessful to successful will really show you the ugly truth about humanity.

Not identical, but I have similar experience from a different area of life.

In school I was a quiet guy with very low confidence / self esteem. Mainly due to living with shitty parents. I was very much a loner with no friends, never mind any chance of a girlfriend.

Fast forward a year or two after leaving, I've grown from 5'8 to 6'3, grown a broader frame, gotten tanned, took better care of my skin and teeth, hit the gym hard. Improved posture, walk. Removed toxic parents from my life. Spent hours and hours refining my fashion sense and reading about female psychology. Started to get very good with women.

Now when I go out, I have a lot of success with women. I've gotten very good at it. The men around me absolute detest me. You wouldn't believe the resentment people have towards someone they've beaten down to shit but who doesn't give in and comes up and overtakes them. I went from loser to winner and people absolutely resent me for it.

I've doubled down on their jealousy and now I make it even more obvious that I'm very successful with girls. If these guys were smart they would ask me how I do it, but they're not, so they resent me instead.

Yeah, I dont have poor and dumb friends and family. My mother in law gave me 5k and told me I can keep 50% profit in a year from now. Already made 10k off of her money in 2 months. Lol.

Based filipinas

>My girlfriend gives me money to put in my portfolio (we live together)
Not keeping those portfolios separate could become a big issue if you break up

tell me to buy Confido or Espers on YoBit

keep doing god's work, user!

I think my dad is kind of a different breed
Doesnt care how much I make evrn though I told him. He is fairly rich and keep on asking me to pray to god and doesnt expect a single penny from me
Keeps preaching me to rise above all these materialistic things and focus on meditation and stuff.

I love filipino moms
They treat me better than my own mom

So how do you do it user

Fucking this, I will never ever get married in my life.
My parents spent their life together for about 20 years, simply living together under the same roof (inb4 degeneracy), they started a family, had me and my brother, and when they simply decided that they had enough with their relationship and watned to try something new, they just shook each other's hand and everyone went for his/her path. No divorce, no trials, no lawyers, no drama, nothing.

DONT' GET MARRIED user

That's sick, you're a lucky guy

my dad is a manchild who makes 50,000 euros a year and works crazy hours to distract himself from the misery of his shitty life

I told him I was reading a book called "4 hour work week", and his response was "that sounds like hell", despite being, by far, the most bitter, cynical and pessimistic man I've ever met

some people can't be saved

pls gib story

>they just shook each other's hand and everyone went for his/her path.

I have a feeling they still have a better relationship than most married couples.

As soon as you label something, you box yourself in and you try your darndest to preserver that. That's stressful. Free love is the best love. Walk away if you want, come if you want.

Is your dad mine?

Vietnam vet, ended up vice president of a huge bank.

Retired at 45 to a small comfy cottage and hasn't worked a day since in 25 years (since he had me).

Wants me to be happy, and that's it. I think he truly "made it" after going through what he went through. Moving beyond the physical into the metaphysical, I suppose.

My parents are very good, I'm still an uni student living at home and they won't let me spend a dime, in fact I even feel bad and want to have a stable income already so I can pay them back. My current goal is to make so the 10% of my gains can be used without worrying to pay my mom and make her not work overtime anymore. Of course I'm not stupid and won't tell her to quit her job.

The absolute state of western society.
good job on getting your race extinct

>not sharing your wealth with your family if they were good to you

nigger kill yourself. Unlike you, I actually have a functioning family that loves me way before I ever made any sort of riches and now that they know they love me even more since I paid off our family house.

If you family is dysfunctional and shit then ok maybe you have a case but unlike your nigger tier family, I actually have a good one so your "advice" is pure bullshit mate.

> Now she asks me why WE never go on vacation

never change, roasties

Yea man it's crazy
My dad doesnt even watch tv
Doesnt eat out at any restaurant, nothing makes him happier than simple home food(no onion and garlic)
Constantly advises me to chose a job where there is less workload and stress, even though the pay can be lower
He is reading some book about god right now as I write this.

Well the obvious thing is to maximise physical traits as much as possible. It's not PC to say it, but physical attraction is way more important than anything else with regards women. Don't let people try to convince you other wise.

After that, you need to be two things :

- completely non-needy

- irrationally self confident

Best way to get these two traits? Go out with the sole purpose of getting rejected as many times as you possibly can. Go somewhere people don't know you obviously.

Tried to be as succinct as possible, that's as short as I could make it. Non neediness is huge. Convince yourself you don't need a woman and they will come to you.

you have a good dad user, try to follow his path

this

>but physical attraction is way more important than anything else with regards women.
Not really.

Studies show that its status and the ability to defend and raise offspring is what matters to women

> comes from a "good" family
> calls less fortunate people niggers
user, I...

JUST A GOOD SOLID TANK

OP is right more or less.