ELIX

It was worked on by an anonymous team that funded the project by their own. However today the dev's will be revealed, and there's even a new site release..

Let's compare this to competitors:

SALT
>market cap ~680m
>circulating supply 54m
>total supply 120m
>price currently $12,64

ETHLend(LEND)
>market cap 180m
>circulating supply 1,012,907,733 LEND
> total supply 1,299,999,942 LEND
>price currently $0,178

now take a look at Elixir (ELIX)
>market cap ~30m
>circulating supply ONLY 29,439,448 ELIX
>price currently $1

Why is it better?

>P2P lending
>no fees on loans
>will be directly accessible from the app store
>amount of loans funded translates to amount of tokens transacted
>minimum supply is 54,530,432 and maximum is 117,402,167
>wasn't an ico meaning that they own a small amount of the coins, which is 5%

I'm telling you anons, the only reason why it's traded so low is because it's only on Kucoin and CoinExchange. If this shit is going to hit Binance this will go x10 minimum which leads to a market cap of only 300m..

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/website-release-tomorrow-48250170380e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are the devs anonymous? Scammy as fuck.

Holding on to my stack since 0.04, and I'm going continue to hold on for dear life.

Working for months, delivering product updates and interactive demos weekly like clockwork without ever receiving ICO funding.

Worst scam ever.

If you care so much about the ID's; the website with team page will be here in literally hours.

In since 900 sats. Feels fucking amazing.

Who is satoshi nakamoto?

I totally agree on the anonymous part, however not the scam part. These devs have been working on this for months and actually delivered. Keep in mind this wasn't an ICO and they weren't even getting paid (they also hold only 5% of the supply), the fact they already delivered promises of Q1 2018 is amazing. Like mentioned, a new website with the dev's will be released today.. This is a legit project that has a great potential in the future.

They're being announced today you illiterate retard.

There is actually the theory at the reddits forums that the owner of bitcoin is actually the creator of ELIX. I've been doing my own research and there is proof everywhere. this could be very big if true.

delete this

delete this FAAAAAAAAAAST im getting paid in one week

Elix is created/released how everything on here should be created. The elix community had the ability to make proposals and give input too the devs. Their was no crazy ICO hype. Devs gave weekly updates with code and app demos. The devs are providing a service/product wich can give the banking system to the people. They are not in it for a quick buck like most ICO coins wich die most of the time after the devs got their funding and leave. But they are providing a revolutionary tech wich can cripple the banks. And I fucking hate banks. So be part af this amazing project and check out their website elixir.io

DELETE. STILL ACCUMULATING FOR 10X MISSION.

Elixirtoken.io

Sell redpulse for this?

Have 1500 which I bought at .05. My only regret is not buying more when I had the chance.

Prices are already 20x what they were initially. Why do you think this will moon again?

I have a good feeling about this, devs better have trustworthy mugs

Because it is still has an incredibly low marketcap compared with it’s competitors. Devs will be revealed today so a lot more investors who don’t trust anonymous devs will invest now. And the product has still to be tested and released.

There was no ICO, which means no initial value of the coins, its easy to 20x from barely anything, it's still a market cap of only 30mil which is VERY easy to moon from

I would definitely, however I'm not gonna dictate how you should invest your money.

Isn't it quite obvious? competitors have a market cap of atleast 5 and 20x bigger, when the concept of ELIX is better.

I also have a good feeling about this one. The fact the devs made such steady progress and interacted with the community, without getting salaries, shows me that they are really in it to make this succeed.

Also if anyone didn't see this:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/website-release-tomorrow-48250170380e

This post pretty much sums up Elix and why I invested money into the project when it was barely even off its feet

Glorious future ahead for Elixir

I did my best getting you guys into ELIX yesterday. This is an obvious moon. There are a handful of people amongst you who did buy and already are sitting on +37% so I'm happy for that.

Bought in at 30 cents COMFY

Same. Should have bought more when it was $0.06, but really, I didn't trust it

Bought in at 0.04. Pic related.

Comfiest hold

well to be fair, anonymous devs is kinda off putting. Although even investing now wouldn't be a bad choice, so atleast you got in at 1/20 of the current price.

that's impressive mate, this might actually give you 6 digits with only a grand invested.

Minimum supply = current supply + steadily increasing.

Looks like a good project, been putting off buying for a week and I'm kicking myself now.
Not sure if I should buy now though, it's at ATH. Do you think it will dip soon?

Website is releasing later today which will include identity of devs. So I think it'll keep going up.

honestly if you don't wanna risk buying at once just dollar average cost into it, however I think it will only increase from here.

Sold this almost immediately after FOMO buying in (with most of Veeky Forums) at previous ATH in early Oct. Just noticed I got a small bag of 99 I sent to MEW before selling the rest which has gone up 1,097% in the meantime.