Pre FOMO

I'm hearing a lot about Vechain recently, rebranding in two weeks with passive income after.

AMA today: timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180102T22&p0=33&msg=Vechain AMA&font=cursive

HOWEVER, price has risen in the last month, doubled, but still even with this news it is not mooning very fast.

Is this a good buy? Anyone have a significant amount?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/MjvWc
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/drqn80w/?c
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicysWHt7nYAhWF14MKHZHxAPEQqUMIMzAC&url=https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/pwc-faces-negligence-claim-over-2bn-fraud-at-colonial-bank-vgxxs9m2s&usg=AOvVaw2NNhOcLBxVDcIJYD9z3K8H
youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_areas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I purchased 10005 yesterday for a economy node.

Yeah get in. You will regret it otherwise.

Okay I'm going in, don't have enough for a 10k node though :( I can afford about half that, wish my luck fellow VETS

Wait for a dip and buy as a long term hold. Do your own research, tho, don't let yourself get shilled by Veeky Forums.

Shit ain't gonna dip below $2. Binance competition is keeping price low (just check orderbook) and all the walls that pop up (20-200btc walls). Once they release the gates once good news drop it won't stay at 2. 2x is easily possible, maybe even 3-4 x

Easy top 10 coin in the next 1-2 months. If the PBoC rumor turns out to be true, a top 5 spot is possible.

Damn I've heard good things about Vechain.

I'm currently 50% ICX, 25% QSP, 25% ENG. Should I drop my QSP / ENG for 50% Vechain

Be careful, this has been posted and shillers get angry when it’s flagged - all real

VeChain FALSE marketing & LIES
m.imgur.com/a/MjvWc

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/drqn80w/?c

Hype coin, no whitepaper, no blockchain, no imminent releade of blockchain. Lied about Vitalik being advisor. One of these days this shit will dump hard

Sigh.

VENs keep trying to fud WTC they know it will win at the end of the day even the memes just not right see here

also a SEZ is not a national partnership its a zone in china that is given more autonomy

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/

Also Samsung and NIDS (still in the works don't fomo in yet but be aware biz this could happen but not a partnership yet)

Vecucks are immune to the truth.

Sunny Lu promises them milk and honey, Vecucks believe.
Sunny Lu lies about partnerships( Vechain has none ), Vecucks believe.
Sunny Lu pulls exit scam, Vecucks are in denial.

Which part is incorrect?

As in all crypto op be careful. Don’t be misled. Do your own research. Don’t follow Veeky Forums blindly. If you still like (hey they have a boss who shills them so price will always bounce around) buy and trade the dips. Its a player not a hodler

you don't have a white paper yes but WTC will release blockchain before VEN, I think ven will come out sometime after WTC,

WTC does gang sign photos
VEN copy cats

WTC does a themed master node
VEN copy cats

WTC does multiple china government partnerships and maritime government partnerships that would use WTC to ship internationally

VEN copy cats with a flag tweet and calls it a national partnership when you look up on wikipedia what a SEZ really is.

Also this is the quality PwC brings, they can't even audit right

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwicysWHt7nYAhWF14MKHZHxAPEQqUMIMzAC&url=https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/pwc-faces-negligence-claim-over-2bn-fraud-at-colonial-bank-vgxxs9m2s&usg=AOvVaw2NNhOcLBxVDcIJYD9z3K8H

Us vs them stfu user

You sound retarded.

I’m posting facts which no one else is

this is a US vs THEM yea VEN copy cats WTC ,

WTC is even having a AMA masternode guess what then VEN said they would have a AMA wow what a surprise

VEN shillers raid reddit post all the time

That imgur btw I created btw

m.imgur.com/a/MjvWc

VEN and WTC Both operate in china, and both target some of the same industry there is limited money in the world, no peace between WTC and VEN they are competitors

Keep QSP, drop ENG for sure

>no partnerships

You must be proud! Not owning any of the coins, reading up i would go for walton, shitloads of partnerships, and looks undervalued. How many coins locked up in GMN for Walton?

half of the supply right now, crazy man

>Solar tokens
>buzzwords
>VEECHAT
*Vecucks clapping*

LIVE STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM

Last chance to buy ven below $20

lol this video is blacked out can't even stream right

Veeky Forums shills have created so many vecuck-acolyte bagholders

Guess i need to transfer to binance, but to late for GMN?

I’m trying to distinguish between posts that raise legitimate concerns and which are falsehood fudding, but something you said makes me think it’s all the latter:

>VEN copy cats with a flag tweet and calls it a national partnership when you look up on wikipedia what a SEZ really is.

Well, I did look it up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_areas

>“The zones are parts of cities at various levels in the formal hierarchy but are known as "national-level" or "state-level" in reference to the preferential policies and privileges they are granted directly by the State Council. These privileges are to encourage and attract new developments (particularly foreign direct investment) to speed up the city's economy.

If you checked Wikipedia you’d have seen that too, that any partnership with such a city is supposed to be called a National Partnership and that’s not VeChain’s choice of words. So now I feel like you’re deliberately misrepresenting the truth, and everything you’re posting should be doubted. Do your own research, everyone.

Again you are twisting facts

here you go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China

This allows SEZs to utilize an economic management system that is more attractive for foreign and domestic firms to do business in than the rest of mainland China. In SEZs, "...foreign and domestic trade and investment are conducted without the authorization of the Chinese central government in Beijing

They got partnerships with billion dollar companies like PWC, LVMH group and China Unicom and all this retard cares about is Vitalik not being an advisor even though HIS fucking venture capital firm INVESTED in this shit.
Jesus fucking christ, you made me so mad with your stupid ignorant comment. Just fucking neck yourself loser, you don't deserve to get rich.

But didn’t all VeChain say is that they have a national-level partnership? Isn’t that exactly what it’s supposed to be called according to the link I posted?

All in. This will explode in january.

Also sorry, could you show me something that says Guian is an SEZ (Special Economic Zone) and not a “New Area”, which is what Guian is? Guian is on the Wikipedia page under the list of all New Areas, but it isn’t on list of all SEZ cities on the link you sent me. So what you posted regarding SEZs doesn’t apply, I think....?

Financial suicide.

WTF

this livestream was crazy. I'm all in i just have enough for the Strenght Node hehehehehe

Just broke 100k dollars. I will have to disagree m8.

new partnerships, expanded use-cases, and you can tell there will be a major exchange added very shortly + new insane partnership announcements - this shit is seriously gonna blow up over the next 2 months - walton cuck on suicide watch monitoring every vechain thread with fud

Lol don't feed the troll, just hide the post so we can have a real discussion.

This.

for nocoiners, EAD faggot

We doing well today! Sell walls are eaten and already up from my investment 2 hours ago! Still i'm in this for the month so looking good for that.

Done well on some similar investments to this, (x3, x5, x4). This will hopefully be the same when the walls go down in the next day or two. GL all VETerans

Some huge manipulation with this coin, someone has an infinite supply of this and selling like crazy

Could it be the VeChain Foundation itself? You guys have no clue about the project, do you?