Can't make a character without taking a statistics class

>can't make a character without taking a statistics class
What are some games that let you have fun right away without having to do a lot of heavy thinking?

where do you get all these wikihow people from?

What system? you should probably give up on life if you find 5e hard to understand

Candyland. Seems about your speed

Lasers and Feelings, or any other one page RPG.

Ballcheese and Mingecurd is meant to be quite good.

Maybe you should try a Minecraft roleplay server, friend. It may better suit your diminutive mental capacity and attention span.

>autismal rollplayers sperg out over a preference they don't share

>I just want to shut off my brain.
Any shitty PbtA game is right up your alley. You literally make three decisions and start the game.

>What are some games that let you have fun right away without having to do a lot of heavy thinking?
I'd go with boardgames or videogames, desu.

What have you already tried and found lacking?

Probably from wikihow.

Define "heavy thinking".

Most games that have random chargen or pregen characters can probably do what you want.

I could see complaining about how crunchy say gurps is but you probably have actual mental deficiencies if you're playing something as light as 5e or lighter and have problems

In early 90s there has been an rpg (one of the first in my country - "the eye of yrrhedes"). In it you have just 2 classes : mage and warrior. The races are just for fluff (there's no stat advantage for being one rather than the other). There are max 4 stats(str, dex, mama and one other I've forgotten).
There is a list of spells and mage can choose up to 6.
Other way of using magic are scrolls(which burn after being used) and pendant/rings (buffs).
This is great, especially for newcomers who dont know if they like RPGs enough to invest 2-3hrs in character creation. Also useful if one of them dies -
But my favorite part of the mechanic is that there is NO LEVELING. Although unintuitive, this actually makes the games much more fun - no longer do PCs learn new skills in the middle if a fight. Also this is great counter to powercreep, the PCs still become stronger (gathering ancient scrolls, jewelry, more powerful weapons, potions) but they never become demi gods and can have great fun exploring simple dungeon even half a year into the campaign.

Also the book itself is B5 format and just 230pgs long.
Sadly for some, the lore in it is pretty scarce, although not absent. The book was clearly meant to be easily adaptable to already existing fantasy settings like LotR

>no longer do PCs learn new skills in the middle if a fight.

This never happened in any system ever, except in computer/console RPGs.

Congratulations, you have successfully been gatekept. Stay the fuck out of the hobby if you don't want to work for your fun.

>Oko Yrrhedesa
Now that's a blast from the past. I'll have to hunt down the book sometime for nostalgia reasons.

>middle of a cave
>Bard finishes off the last kobold from a small patrol
>suddenly the Bard becomes a Cleric

>not requiring your characters to take a week to study and perfect new skills before they can level up

it's like you want to be a bad DM

There are plenty of rules-light systems, but they tend not to be very popular.

>mama stat
What kind of game is this?

That actually sounds pretty good.

I'm brainlet as fuck and even I can smash together a couple templates for GURPS and get a character I want in less than an hour. It's mostly 3.5-era d20 games that give me an immense headache over character creation.

statistics is a remedial class

QFT is the great pleb filter.

Burning Wheel.

Try out FATAL. Should work out nice for you.

Shifting the goalposts, kid.

>Stats are Str, Dex, Mama and Mystery Skill
Fantastic

Candyland. Seems about your speed