The color of my first Lambo will be "Ardor blue"

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

>bought this summer
>up 25x, feels comfy

Yea ardor will be a top 5 coin until july

Have you seen the price differences on Poloniex/HitBTC?

>Went to HitBTC early and bought Ardor for 14k sats
>Waited for moon, sold at 25k sats
>Transferred funds to Poloniex
>Rebought more Ardor at 25k sats

Added nearly 12k ARDR to my stack just because of that. Imagine the fucking price when Bittrex opens.

It's funny how most of Veeky Forums gives zero fucks about the ONLY crypto 3.0 that has actually launched its mainnet, rather than just be theoretical.

But oh well, the few of us will get to ride to the moon alone. And the rest of Veeky Forums gets to FOMO along when we hit a 5-7B marketcap.

>Rebought more Ardor at 25k sats

Rebought more Ardor at 14k sats**

My ardor is locked on buttrex REEEEEE

Deposit/withdraw is locked everywhere. But trade is still open on HitBTC/Poloniex. Just sit on HitBTC and wait. If the price drops, buy, and wait for it to return to 22k sats. Then you sell, and transfer the funds to Poloniex and rebuy.

Easy.

I'm a brainlet. Someone tell me how many Ardor I need to forge. And is it possible to forge directly from the client?

You just need a minimum of 1000, and as long as you have it in your client, and the client is running with an internet connection, you'll be forging.

bittrex when?

It's a whole new crypto 3.0 blockchain, so they need to test shit thoroughly. Plebbit is estimating 1-3 days.

this was my first purchase into crypto and I only have 210 ardor, how sad should I be?

>790 short of being able to forge

Really sad.

when some other things pay out I will see if I can manage to buy the difference to make the 1000 and forge.

What did it moon so much on hitBTC?

I hope it remains high when Bittrex resumes trading.

i hope it drops so i can buy desu

Yup, and it's aproaching 30k sats again. Currently at 23k sats.

If you got Ardor there, sell it and buy back on Poloniex for half the price.

It's strange indeed. Almost every other crypto community recognizes Ardor as revolutionary to the blockchain, but not Veeky Forums

Only a matter of time, Veeky Forums is already warming up for ARDR :)

Kek, people are starting to accumulate on Polex.