ColossusCoinXT

Now that XVG is officially dying, COLX is likely to take its place. It's now $0.01 so you can get thousands of coins, making you literally thousands when it inevitably goes to $1 and further.

Transfers are almost instant and actually secure (unlike XVG). Although COLX is relatively new, ColossusCoin (V1 and V2) has existed for much longer, check their track record, this isn't just another random PnD fork.

The rush is currently ongoing at the exchanges where this is sold. One of them is actually having issues due to the traffic.

Don't miss out on this. The hype is real, the moment to buy is now, this is going to go x2 almost daily from now on.

Other urls found in this thread:

colossuscoinxt.org/
twitter.com/colossuscoin
colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.0
youtube.com/channel/UClZWzQKdeThqoRxsjxrB88Q
discord.gg/FN6pVrn
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/embercoin/
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoviking/don-t-buy-embercoin
twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/947922302586572800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do i buy?

>It's now $0.01 so you can get thousands of coins, making you literally thousands when it inevitably goes to $1 and further.

my sides

COLX has peeked and is waiting to be dumped on cryptopia. But ECA for real gains on a better project

Considering it's current market cap I wouldn't expect 1$ anytime soon

>It's now $0.01 so you can get thousands of coins, making you literally thousands when it inevitably goes to $1 and further.
Top kek, that's not how it works pajeet.

I know, I know, but owning a shitton of whole coins is mentally more attractive than owning 0.0032423 of a coin and having it go x100. We all know it's the same thing.

ECA is the next moonshot, not this crap that's been rebranded three times over

COLX Bot:
Web: colossuscoinxt.org/
Twitter: twitter.com/colossuscoin
Slack: colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/
Bitcointalk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.0
News COLX: @colx_news
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UClZWzQKdeThqoRxsjxrB88Q

You guys are really behind us eh? discord.gg/FN6pVrn

Coinsmarkets for now, cryptopia coming this month

I’m holding this until the end of Q1 at least, some good stuff in the pipeline for this coin

THIS THIS THIS. If you want to make it, you buy ECA.

The issue with your alls thinking is you don't realize most of its being held for staking and masternodes at this point in time.

colx under 50 mil mc with a coinburn going to eat up a large chunk of circulating supply. has a lot of room to grow

Every rebrand is the result of major technical upgrades to the technology. That's why COLX has so much potential, it's bleeding edge tech to take on the other coins with similar goals.

It totally makes sense to rebrand instead of releasing just another coin into the market.

>inevitably

Explain for the mentally challenged.
I hold just under 400k of this coin all purchased under 300 sats and I don't see how masternoding this is profitably per se.

How do you refuse the Fudders who say this is just a fork of PIVX?

Under current market cap, max is 20c I "believe". Obviously this may change (or it may not).

lol, i'm going to screencap some of the responses here for later.

Let me give you a tip. You're not going to make it by fomo'ing into a coin and hoping for 10% gains. You're gonna make it by buying "new" coins before they explode.

Yes, it's relatively new. Yes, it's only available on two relatively small exchanges. But it doesn't take a genius to see that among all the coins in that category, COLX is the one that will probably make it.

>Let me give you a tip. You're not going to make it by fomo'ing into a coin and hoping for 10% gains. You're gonna make it by buying "new" coins before they explode.
What other new coins do you recommend?

EMB... They literally have a nice project coming up next. You can't lose much since its 0.1 sats :D

Aggresive amounts of collosus shilling here.

Take a look at a coin that is superior in all aspects.

Sia is another one with tons of potential and lots of organic growth. And it has a working product.

I also believe in WaBi for similar reasons, but that's open for debate of course (and the explosion upwards has already begun).

Are you serious? Ember has the hallmarks of a PnD coin that happened a few days ago.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/embercoin/

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoviking/don-t-buy-embercoin

literally this
saw the potential when it was just cv2 lmao. bought a few coins under 1 sat and a fuckton more at 4. will hold it for at least a year. i am so unimaginably confident in this coin, i know it will pull a verge sometime in 2018. if you want to win this game you have to play it first

Sia looks like its taken off already.
WaBi looks a bit expensive (as in being able to accumulate a ton) but I suppose its Circulating Supply and its Total Supply can justify it and further decent gains.

>if you want to win this game you have to play it first
What other great potential mooning coins can I play first?

But the thing is , it has taken off because of its working product (sia is used as payment on their distributed storage network). Except for that small spike because of the hacked McAfee account, all the growth has been because of the product, not because of hype or PnD.

This implies that the $0.01 -> $0.03 growth is only the beginning. Just wait until it's actually being pumped and hyped and reaches "mainstream traders".

Also, for all the haters in this thread, do I need to remind of RaiBlocks? Exact same situation.

yesterday i found the next (potential) colx. i wont say the name because i am not done accumulating yet, but will start shilling it fairly soon

Their website doesn't even load lol

Its down for maintenance

RaiBlocks has a relatively low Circulating and Max Supply which helps inflate its price - note I am not saying their gains are not justified but its not an equal comparison.
Oh come on. Theres only 19 IPs in this thread.

This scam coin isnt even listed on a real exchange. Not going anywhere near it.

Neither is RaiBlocks, and yet it boomed to $30. Think about that.

I mean you do realize not all coins start off on "real exchanges".

relatively low Circulating and Max Supply
But yeah their exchange is absolutely fucking terrible.

This.

It's VSX. Game over handsome young man

COLX website is down
seems like shit already

Spectrecoin is the new xvg

Long term HODL. Already made tons of gains but I agree, the big gains are coming.

How long in your opinion?