REQ

*sets a new floor every day*
REQ THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS.

IS IT TOO FUCKING LATE? WHY THE FUCK DID I SELL 200K OF THIS AT 30cents. FUUUU

Get in now minimum $10 EOY

Lmao kys or buy right now before it hits $1.

sell before it's too late. req is looking for a new floor, it's not time to buy again... yet

>People actually believe this

>sold at 6400
>bought more at 5450

feels good desu senpai, expect it to go back to ATH levels once china wakes up later on.

Flags in Veeky Forums when?

It's dipping my dude, buy now!!

We already got a brown ID on that user, what else do we need to know?

is it going to rebound?
looks like its selling off

Minumum $50 EOY with cryptos becoming mainstream

Dumbest guy on the board right now.

Yep. Reminds me of when ETH went from $20 to $6 and 90% of Veeky Forums sold their stack of thousands of ETH. Don't make the same mistake again folks.

ETH going up killed the momentum. It is probably going down to .70-.65

Probably will be back to .8 before friday news.

Then expect the biggest dump you can imagine.

I JUST WANT A SAFE FLIP ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL PULL TO MEW I PROMISE

WHERE IS IT

It was yesterday at .87 cents and getting back today at .76

in what universe is that brown? go get your eyes checked

Yeah but I'd already burnt myself several times and was too scared to do anything for the last two days.

I'm waiting for it to cool off and move in a repeated pattern again so I can make one or two small flips and then fuck off.

It's still under one dollar.

Considering 5x is a safe bet by product launch, and we don't even have a Coinbase or Bittrex listing, you do the math.

Are you the faggot who kept trying to flip when it first started mooning, and had to wait 2 hours for it to return to 50 cents?

If so, you're one greedy fuck, and I hope you get left behind.

Coinbase listing is confiremed. YC own 25% of coinbase

where is it confirmed

Don't spread false information about abut REQ, no one knows about coinbase yet

Nope, not me. I was flipping it when it started to moon but backed the fuck off after it refused to stop mooning and I got back in at a lucky wick around 66k 10 minutes after I sold off at the same price. I've only lost around 60 total but I want them back.

I've got $650 in OMG. Should I sell it for REQ? Seems like a better possibility for returns with REQ.

Yeah dude, it's not "confirmed" until it's actually confirmed. This is just your speculation.

Coinbase got in trouble for insider trading in advance of the BTrash listing, so that left a bad taste in everyone's mouths. They're going to be super careful about releasing any new listings rumors..

OMG already has a marketcap of $2B, and the project seems almost stagnant.

REQ has a marketcap of $500M is rapidly claiming a dominant position, and will almost certainly hit at least a few billion by EOY.

So you tell me. Where do you think the profits are?

Another pajeet detected

I think the profit is in REQ. Thanks user.

what about the name tho. request network sound like an error message desu schmesu

>Poo-coloured ID
>Low quality FUD

We got shit on the streets here lads.