How does one make a Custodes?

>Custodes made after emps sat down.
The fuck? Where is this? How? I thought they were all made with the emperors personal touch upon each of them, and that if one who was to be a AC ended up personally tickling big E's fancy he got promoted to being a "companion".
Stupid old "personal friends" of big E rotting away along with him just seemed more interesting.

They have their own gene labs.

And white custodes to make them.

Apparently its not that hard as they have a lot of former custodes who get old and slower (or fail in some minute way). And then they wander the imperium as spies and who knows what else.

Hence there could be a lot more custodes than we thought.

How does a 10-foot-tall ubermensch act as a spy?

they hunch.

also DAMN checked

GET

I thought custodes had no age limit. After all, the trailer for them admits that they have waited 10,000 years to go back into action and seem eager to do so.

you wasted this

They dont get old or anything, but just become less perfect and voluntarily give up their place so they don't fail the emperor in the future from any intrinsic flaw they develop.

So Valdor might be alive.

If they couldnt make more, then GW couldn't sell their new super sues to a million kids.

Canon is nothing compared to investor quarterly reports.

This. I feel sorry for anyone with any unironic interest in the storyline; changes made are done so in the name of profits rather than any sense of internal logic.
It's kinda like a western cartoon. It can have a decent storyline or teach good values, but if the toy-line doesn't do so hot, the show isn't going to last long.
A good story means nothing to people who want to mass-produce figures/toys, because that's what brings in the bacon.

I still have not gotten a legitimate answer to my question

>How does big man be spy?
Very carefully.

It's the far fuckin future you dingus, use some imagination. Chill in your teched out ship disguised as some rusty shit pit nobody cares about, and use remote camera and mic critters. Servo skulls gene coded to track targets. All sorts of options.

Incidentally, this is why i dislike the idea of more superer dudes being huger and huger than the last batch of super dudes. Eventually it all falls apart because of some bizarrely regressive need to have special things depicted as giants

>Valdor is secretly Cypher

>they have waited 10,000 years to go back into action
They could mean them as an orignization has waited that long; not an individual
Like "they (america) have waited 70 years to nuke again"

Well that is not too far fetched, I mean, people used to tell us that orks couldnt snipe, and look at what happened to the celestial lions, I dont doubt that with some training those dudes cant become sneaky

Can you imagine what it would be like to be selected to become a custodes?
WHAT AN HONOUR.

Better than scout marines in bright yellow armor.

its a bluff. Everyone expects the 10ft ubermensch to be a bad spy so they pay less attention to him, because no one would do something so obvious right?

idk, how does the alpha legion do it?

Mass manipulating tech. They can run around in full armor and nobody can sense a difference to some pilgrim.

Cypher wouldn't suck then.

They set up proxies and personally train human agents. I guess AC could do the same.

Hm.
>Alpha Legion, Adeptus Custodes
>AL, AC
>L, C
>Legio Custodes
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

You know too much, ork snipers have been sent to your location